• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deflowered! A Comprehensive Guide of Infinite Knowledge!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
The biggest missing part of this would have to be tactics focused more on things like, "vs. certian enemy tactics" or "on certain stages (this would probably mention being aware of the angle the ground is at ((yoshi's/lylat)) )" and stuff like that.

And there's stuff about AT's but none on general strategies (assuming anything other than camping ;) )

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why did you nerf your amazing guide?
It's actually still very good as far as accuracy goes. :p

Fino, take all the time you need to finish the guide. I haven't added another character summary to the matchup thread in a couple months. I've only revised some sections, adding some others, and changing the topic char. I figure if no one else wants to run it, they can't complain.

And I said I'd try to help with it. Just give me something to do. ;)

Excellence

Smash Champion
It's always funny to read this thread because I blocked Fino's posts and noooooooooooow I have to click the first post to see what it says. To my surprise, it's gone. 0_o Not like most of the character boards are worth a crap anyway, including this one.

asob4

Smash Champion
hey excellence, remember when you got ***** by freeze hax in shoddy?
good times, good times

fino remind me to get on aim, i miss you D':

Fino

Smash Master
**** DA UPDATE

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've just been working at it ever so slowly and hadn't found a stopping point. Anyways, I added a lot of stuff, mostly just information. I organized it with a search function. If anyone wants to actually read through 33 pages singles space 12pt font... go on ahead, I would love the spell checking and what not.
Also, I took out the green since it was a big dis-like, though if anyone has color idea's I would love them, cause I'm not a fan of all white.

Still working on that dthrow flow chart... there's too much **** from a single dthrow XD

Enjoy

~Fino

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
After thinking about it, there's not really any reason for the entire PPA chart to be copied to this, considering the original thread is stickied. I'd rather it was just referenced, to be honest.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Fino said:
*Whistle Armor Cancel (WAC): What are you cancelling? A great question you ask; none of us really know. Personally I like to think it’s cancelling the attack, since that’s what it half does. WAC, as coined by trueredemption, is whistling the moment you get attacked to gain super armor. At this time, the exactly frames of the super armor is unknown. What super armor does is stop any momentum you receive from an attack; however, you still take damage. This is incredibly useful for recovery, mind games, amongst just over all survival. All good olimar’s should know when it is proper to WAC or to aerial dodge, as one is better given a certain situation.
Whistle has 20 frames. Super armor is frames 4 through 16.

Fino

Smash Master
I'm more worried about "the exactly frames of the super armor is unknown." There's so much bad grammar there. XD
Most of this was written in between school and sleep time, mostly cutting into my sleep time >>

I'm guessing English is my second language would be an appropriate john at this moment ;-;

*goes to fix*
Any other grammar mistakes?

Thanks,

~Fino

Top Bottom