• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Mar 10, 2015] Broward college central campus weeklies (Davie Florida)

CoConuttss

Smash Rookie
I have a few more friends that would come with me. Two of my friends will most likely come, and maybe even a third, ill let you know but were def down to come. Do these still take place from 1 to 6?

D-reckless

Smash Rookie
So is today on for sure? and if my friend comes at around 2 will he be able to play in the tournament or just play friendlies?

D-reckless

Smash Rookie
and when does the actual tournament start because i see people saying its at 1

Last edited:

Dr J

Smash Rookie
Im pretty new to PM, but im big on the brawl scene. Any south florida brawlers on this thread that would also be down for some brawl here?

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Is there any chance you guys can start doing this on weekends? If so, I'd definitely be able to make it sometimes.

Dr J

Smash Rookie
can we get an update on this? is it still going on, if not anyone else wanna carry on the torch?

D-reckless

Smash Rookie
If its okay to play in the cafeteria, now we need to get the setups. who's williing bringing PM set-ups and/or CRTs.
Ive got a will with PM!

Gabe Zune

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamerGabe93
3DS FC
0662-2508-3982
Any chance we can get smash 3ds or smash wii u to get some action there? I will totally attend if there's more than just melee or pm

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys the semester just ended but this still happens at around 1130 every tuesday and we stay up until around 7 or 8 its worth it we have some fairly new players but Occasionally cruz shows up and I'm one of the head guys to train with. Very beneficial and heroes and villains usually hosts up the night of so around 530 we could head over for the 6pm tournies for their pm biweekly.Be nice to see some new faces I will post up here again when next semester starts so watch out for it :)

WestBreezy

Smash Rookie
Hey i can bring 4 people to the next tuesday, look forward to competing and will there be PM?

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
bring them to heroes and villains because school let out we arent back in seesion till jan 6th

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
Ill post the address to the pm biweekly for this Tuesday 7569 West Sample Road, Coral Springs, FL 33065
It starts at 7pm sharp be there beforehand :) Hope to see you guys there

WestBreezy

Smash Rookie
Ill post the address to the pm biweekly for this Tuesday 7569 West Sample Road, Coral Springs, FL 33065
It starts at 7pm sharp be there beforehand :) Hope to see you guys there
So the tuesday at 11:30 is cancelled?

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
Its not that its canceled its just you cant be on school campus until the 6th of january due to the semester being over.

WestBreezy

Smash Rookie
Its not that its canceled its just you cant be on school campus until the 6th of january due to the semester being over.
Ok i see, well im going to be at the heroes and villains, look forward to seeing you there, me and my buddies first tournament. :colorful:

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
we dont have a setup on campus if anyone brings one we would definitely be down to play sm4sh

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
everything would be nice We only have one setup as of right now

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
looking forward to this.. oh? Only one set up? If I bring mine could I get a discount and would I need to be a screen with me?

Gabe Zune

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamerGabe93
3DS FC
0662-2508-3982
Does it still take place at 11? I get out of class around that time but i don't see any set ups in the cafeteria

Smooches

Smash Rookie
Just found out about these weeklies. It's a drive but I might come sometime; are the weeklies still ongoing?

Tenkira

Smash Rookie
If anyone is still looking for weeklies, I am hosting on central campus as well I made a thread here In hopes of getting new people to show up.

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
we Now host on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11 to around 6 in the cafeteria we are working on getting our own room

gageaz

Smash Rookie
will definitely see if my friends and i can roll through anytime soon. i've got a small crt and a wii is those are needed, don't have a copy of melee yet tho, just pm

Top Bottom