• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 25, 2015] UGC Smash v2.4 (Smash 4 Wii U)! (Los Angeles, California)

D

Deleted member

We will need more adapters so bringing yours will help immensely

Nottheguitar

Smash Rookie
Hello! I might be coming too, I could bring an adapter if you don't have enough! If I can go, though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That'd be awesome if you could man. Anything helps! :)

D

Deleted member

Chnage of date guys! The next one is actually this sunday and will be featuring Smash 4/PM/Melee/64!
I'm new to this so ill be attending for smash4. ill bring my adapter if y'all need it. ill probably show up at 11 to sign up. anything else i should know?
Thanks alot man! I would suggest labelling or somehow attaching, maybe taping, your adapter to your wii u if you plan to bring that because they all look the same and it'll be easy to find when you have to go/if its misplaced/etc. Other than that, bring your own controller and your good to go!

D

Deleted member

So is it a for sure deal? No more bumps or venue changes because it used to say Nov. 29 then it said Dec. 13...
There are never venue changes. The last one was indeed on Nov 29th, however this thread is auto set to update the date to 2 weeks later since its a biweekly. I have to manually change the date if theres anything special, and smash of ages is going on at UGC this sunday now.

Smob

Smash Rookie
NNID
ubergaming
3DS FC
2595-2362-0576
Question, I see an above note saying this is on the 13th but the event at the top of this page says the 21st. Is it on the 13th or the 21st?

Thanks,

Smob

CalJam

Smash Rookie
Hello! My friends and I are interested in attending but none of us have ever been to an event before. Is there anything we need to bring besides our controllers? How many people are going to be there?

Handy Man

Smash Ace
I'm a bit confused, is this tournament actually happening on the 21st? Because the Facebook page says it already happened on December 7th.

RonyRamirez

Smash Rookie
I am also new to tournaments. Couple of friends and I might show up since this is the closest one. When is the actually date for this? Do we have to bring anything?

RonyRamirez

Smash Rookie
Awesome count me in. Do I have to bring my own controllers?and if so can it be wii motes and/or game cube controllers? And what time will it start?

D

Deleted member

Just updated OP! The next tournament is this Sunday for Smash 4 and Brawl!
Also great news: UGC will be having WEEKLY Smash 4 tournaments every Saturday!

Lil-Copper

Smash Rookie
Do you really think the event will finish at 8? How firm are you fellas on the operation of your schedules?

D

Deleted member

I set that a while ago as a general time it'll finish. We usually finish singles at about 6-8.

Lil-Copper

Smash Rookie
Okay I can probably catch the next one. Work has me coming in the morning. Darn work I was looking forward to this

D

Deleted member

Theres a tournament today at Super Arcade starting at 12 today if anyones interested! It was only just posted yesterday or so, so I couldn't make a separate event page, but last time Super Arcade had 114 entrants so you should definitely swing by there if you're interested. The address is: 1211 North Grand Avenue, Walnut, CA 91789

mrconcon

Smash Cadet
Theres a tournament today at Super Arcade starting at 12 today if anyones interested! It was only just posted yesterday or so, so I couldn't make a separate event page, but last time Super Arcade had 114 entrants so you should definitely swing by there if you're interested. The address is: 1211 North Grand Avenue, Walnut, CA 91789
Will this be weeky/biweeky?? This is so much closer to me!!

Raiderhead53

Smash Rookie
Question: Do we have to bring our own controllers since im ordering 2 online pretty soon and dont have any. Would we be able to borrow one at the venue?

Raiderhead53

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm planning on comming out on the 3 as my first tournament and got my used controller . I'm planning on entering smash 4 and brawl but I doubt I'm going to get very far as if now. Are there any opportunities to play something like a friendly matches with some of you guys afterwards or in between matches?

OwnageDerp

Smash Rookie
NNID
OwnageDerp
I'd be able to come, I'm a rookie to the tournament scene, so I might need some guidance. I also have a GameCube Adapter, should I bring mine?

Top Bottom