• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 12, 2015] Saturday Night Smash (Bay Saint Louis, Ms)

Shiro_lod

Smash Cadet
Ya- this is Matthew, my group plans to make this a weekly thing. See ya saturday! Hopefully this time I don't play so... down! It was really fun and we enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Shiro_lod

Smash Cadet
Was a pretty good turnout this week, I was surprised the 10:00pm one got that many people.- Next week is 5:00pm, my group will definitely make it! See you next week.

saturday night smash

Smash Cadet
A twenty person turnout just proves we keep getting bigger and bigger anyone who wants to come out is welcome new players are also encouraged to come out also our main goal is to have fun and provide a great enviroment

Shiro_lod

Smash Cadet
According to Taylor, this week is cancelled- schedule conflict at underground- just wanted to post here.. would suck for twenty people to show up to a private party!

Shiro_lod

Smash Cadet
Not the biggest turnout today, but it was fun. - I may need a ride to the tournament next week.. not sure if I'll be able to get one. So if anyone thinks they'd be able to be my ride for next saturday night (I'm in gulfport) that'd be great.

Shiro_lod

Smash Cadet
Just fishing for rides to the tournament this saturday- I'm in Gulfport and can pay gas and your entry fee if you can give me a ride to the tournament this week!

MarsAttacks

Smash Rookie
I live in Long Beach and really want to start attending tournaments, but I work so damn much. I'm only off Mondays and Wednesdays (next week will be tuesday and wednesday), but I usually get off at around 6 (bar Saturdays and thursdays). I'd love to get better and start playing other people besides my friends that I currently play with. I also have a friend who is very serious. I mainly only play Melee or PM. I play Smash 4 as well, I just don't like Brawl. Hell I'll even whip out the 64 and play that.

Shiro_lod

Smash Cadet
Well, this tournament in Bay St. Louis is at 10:30pm Saturday. We play Smash 4. - There's a tournament Tuesday in Pass Christian at The Sweet Escape that starts at 6pm. They do project M and smash 4. Come out to either or both!

MarsAttacks

Smash Rookie
Well, this tournament in Bay St. Louis is at 10:30pm Saturday. We play Smash 4. - There's a tournament Tuesday in Pass Christian at The Sweet Escape that starts at 6pm. They do project M and smash 4. Come out to either or both!
What game are they playing at the sweet escape today?

Shiro_lod

Smash Cadet
Tonight is at 10-10:30pm start time, Smash 4 only.

Don't have enough people who attend pushing for project M to run both, and I don't know how many set ups we could pull.

Shiro_lod

Smash Cadet
Ok. This time it's definitely on. Saturday 3/28/2015, at 10:30, smash 4 tournament. About 10-12 confirmed right now, hopefully more show up

Shiro_lod

Smash Cadet
Ok, next one is Saturday, April 18th at 8:00 PM. Will still just be Smash4WiiU, but Mewtwo will be available for use!

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
if you guys are serious about building the smash scene in Mississippi, you should run melee/pm events. hell even brawl. i run all 3 games and we average 40-50 people each month

Top Bottom