• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe [Dec 11, 2015] Òssom Fights 2015 (December) - Geeky Goon... (Dolors Masferrer, 33-35, Barcelona)

Surrealista

Smash Apprentice

Òssom Fights 2015
December 11th - 13th
Barcelona, SPAIN

FACEBOOK EVENT

Some Videos

Supported by:

Streaming by:

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
STREAMING SCHEDULE

Melee Singles Entry Limit 128
WiiU Entry Limit 128
Melee Doubles Entry Limit 64
Project M Entry Limit 64

If we exceed that number of attendees, we can change the entry of course!!

POT
Percentages Singles:

1st.
60%
2nd. 30%
3rd. 10%
4th. Money Back

POT Percentages Doubles:

1st. 60%
2nd. 30%
3rd. 10%

POT Percentages Project M:
1st. 60%
2nd. 30%
3rd. 10%

POT Percentages Smash WiiU:
1st. 60%
2nd. 30%
3rd. 10%

CASAL JOVE LES CORTS

C/ Dolors Masferrer, 33-35, Barcelona, SPAIN

Pics of each room of the venue!!

GYM

Polivalent Room

Sala Gran Room

Taules Rodones zone

Tomassa Room

The events and prices would be the next:

Venue fee: 5€
Super Smash Bros Melee Singles: 10€
Super Smash Bros Melee Teams: 5€ per person
Side event Project M 3.6: 7,5€
Super Smash Bros WiiU: 5€

PAY ATENTION
Double registration, you must be registrated in both places, website registration and an aditional register form. (you need to be registered in both)

The registratios is already open, but from November 15 the venue fee increase from 5€ to 10€, be careful and please, remember the last day for the registration is November 30

WEBSITE
REGISTRATION FORM

We will need volunteers to help us as much as possible! If you want to contribute
to a better developement of this event, please fill this Form

VOLUNTEERS FORM

MELEE RULES

TRAVEL GUIDES
Òssom Fights made some guides per country! There you can find the best flights,
the
best hotels, and some places to visit and to eat!

The first thing you have to do when you arrive to the Airport is next:

BUY THIS TICKET, YOU NEED IT (Price: 9'95€)

If you going to use the public transport, you must buy T10 ticket in the airport train station, near Terminal 2. T10 ticket it's be able to do 2 changes in different lines during 1h:15min by (train, tram, metro & bus).
Remember that, you have 10 travels with this card. The ticket can be used by 5 people aproximately. Each travel costs around 1€ !!

In the Terminal 2 of the Airport take the train and stop
at the station called "Sants Estació". Then change to metro
green line L3 to the station called "Les Corts"

OPTION 1

HOSTEL PERE TARRÉS
Budget Places offers, to smashers who will attend Òssom Fights, a discount of -5% if you book a
room in "Hostel Pere Tarrés". In addition, they have opened a phone line for organized groups of
smashers. You can see pictures in the website :D
Postal adress: C/ Numància, 149 -151
website: http://www.budgetplaces.com/es/barcelona-hostel-9149-youth-hostel-pere-tarres.html
Òssom Fights Phone Line:
(+34) 93 183 44 20 - Extension 57 -
Price aprox: 12€ - 15€ per night
Big mall super close: 1 min walking
Time to venue walking: 8 min. aprox.
Free wifi: Yes
Free Breakfast: Included
Free Barcelona Map: Included like this

Room prices here

This room in the Hostel is perfect for some Freeplays

OPTION 2

ALBERGUINN YOUTH HOSTEL

Postal adress: C/ Melcior de Palau, 70-74
Phone: (+34) 93 490 59 65
Price aprox: 15€ per night
Time to venue walking: 15 min. aprox.

The Venue "El Casal Jove de Les Corts" is perfectly placed into one of the best places in Barcelona!

The YELLOW color indicates the place of the tournament
The GREEN color indicates 2 big malls, one close to the Pere Tarrés hostel and other close to the tournament
The ORANGE color indicates 3 very interesting places to visit for tourism:
- Camp Nou (FC Barcelona Stadium)
- Pedralbes Park and Finca Güell
- Maternitat Park

The PURPLE color indicates University Zone, a lot of Faculties
The
RED big circles indicates the 2 Hostel options we mentioned in this thread
The
RED little circles, there are a lot of them, all of this points are restaurants or food places
The
BLUE line indicates the Main Street in Barcelona, called Avinguda Diagonal
The
BLUE color in the right bottom part of the image indicates the place of the Main train Station that has contact with the Airport

So, you have a lot of options near Òssom Fights!

ÒSSOM TEAM
H | David Vázquez
H | Zein Alaouié
Deborah Gallén
Marc Benito

We get 70 TV's CRT for the tournament, so the fluidity is guaranteed!
PLEASE, WE NEED ALL YOUR SUPPORT BRINGING MELEE & WIIU SETUPS

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ossomteam

email: ossomfights@gmail.com

cell phone: +34 671756416

70 Confirmed
17 Semi-Confirmed
24 Interesteds
20 Maybe attend

Charts of attendance here

Austria (1)

Timi

Belgium (2)

Angelfailz
Razor Ramon

Denmark
(RN1)

Jakob Fibæk Jensen (RN)

Fran
ce
(16) (2) (5) (4) (1RN)

Aephage
Badnight

Baxon
Brog
Charby

Cyr
Djagof
Etril
Fauster

JD
JiM
LGuy
Maruhai

Meljin
MetalFox

Pachakamakk
Pierrot

Poilu
RhuMy

Rondelle
Ryusuke
Sacha Szymoniak (RN)

Sinogara
Sylvoute
Tekk
Thrak*
Zen*
ZCK

Germany
(2) (0) (1)
(1) (RN1)
Astaroth
Ice
L!ver (streamer)

Manu-I Dojmlink (RN)
SchlimShady
Sevenes

Italy
(2)

AvengerAngel
Seya

Netherlands
(1) (1) (1) (1)

Adam
Jeffz0r
TariqDX
Toerq

Norway
(3) (2)

Dragmire jr
Insector
Vdogg

Widl
Zorc

Portugal
(3)

FTW | Jay Pay
Pudding
Roryx

Spain
(40) (12) (12) (3)

Across
Aelxndr
Agony
Aker

Ari
Arracho
Cocatriz
Dabe
Dai

Dr.DVD
Ed Ajenjo

EESEE
EIREXE
Eternal Conflict
EVA-01
GaussBet
gra-Niça0
Greward
Helmet
Hikotsu
Jambi
Jorah

Joseluisasdfg
JP
K-12
Kaji
KakaDetermined
Kaken for Kaken
Ksta
Kyoichi
L Iax

Lucky
Maelzx91
Malmortis
Marah
Marcpq

Makoto
Metafalo
Mr.Tom
NeMo
no will
Overtriforce
Pelotaz0
Penterocks

P€TÄ
Pho
Picafort

PiÇÀ0
Plinci
Profano

R10
Raulell
Raycen
Redrix
RyuFox
SaiX
Santieur52
$Kam
Socelroc
Surrealista

The Wolf.M YT
Trifasia
Urulok
Wiru

Zeone
Willyyy

Sweden
(2) (1) (3) (1 RN)

Android
Jeffrey Legeley (RN)
Marcus

Mike Haggar
Raxomukus

Rocky*
Tengil

United Kingdom
(2) (2)

AmcD
Jake2o
Professor Pro*
TheBattleRifle*

USA (1) (1)

Brail_L2K
V1CE

THANK YOU FOR COMING AND FOR YOUR TIME!!

Last edited:

Game 5

Smash Cadet
As an official European Smash Ciruit Event this will be amazing. Everybody should attend this!

Poilu

Smash Cadet
I SOOOOOOO WANT TO COME GUYS. Hype hype hype !

Will see if I can convince Zen and Rikkel too. That would be 3 more frenches.

This would really be the best if there were PM tournaments, I think the game deserves it

tariqDX

Smash Rookie
confirmed. I was wondering if any spanish smasher would be cool enough to house me. clean and easygoing guy here.

elpierrot17

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm Pierrot, TO from Montpellier on Smash 4.
I'm searching actually if a player can host us (2,3 or 4 people) for 1 or 2 nights (if possible), for that tournament :)

Thanks! You can contact me easy on facebook, or skype, same nickname :)

Surrealista

Smash Apprentice
Hello, I'm Pierrot, TO from Montpellier on Smash 4.
I'm searching actually if a player can host us (2,3 or 4 people) for 1 or 2 nights (if possible), for that tournament :)

Thanks! You can contact me easy on facebook, or skype, same nickname :)
I'm gonna search you right now! :D

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
I didn't even take the flight back home yet but I want to write a quick shoutout to the guy who (I believe) broke my controller. I think your name was Nemo or something like that.
You know who you are: I lended you my controller just for one f***ing match (you played a friendly as Samus against L on Friday) and you went ham on the control stick even before the match started. You were on the stage selection screen and you were basically ****** the control stick for no good reason.
If someone is kind enough to let you use his controller, you thank him and you go easy on it. You don't just slam the stick for no reason, unless you are deliberately attempting to break it.
The controller was new (I had been using it for less than 7 months and original Nintendo controllers have a lifespan of more than 3 years), and it was a gift from my girlfriend, so I was also very attached to it. Do you know how hard it is to find original controllers nowaday? Do you know you can't buy one for less than 60 or 70 euros? That's not the whole amount of the damage, because the controller was so messed up that my character literally started walking by itself in the middle of our teams set with Ice and SchlimmShady, and that made us lose the match (and the set) with random forward Bs and so on. So you didn't just destroy a 60 euros piece of tech in less then five minutes, but you also made me feel like **** for making Tekk lose an easy spot in the top3 of teams (therefore losing even more money).

I believe whoever has seen me play during this tournament and knows me in person will believe that. I have never tried to "john" or blame my losses on external causes if I could blame them on me. But if my controller is making me do many random forwardBs in a set and is making my character move even when my thumb is not on the control stick, then it looks clear to me that I'm not making up excuses. The controller was perfectly fine a few days ago, and I always take maximum care of it (I keep it in its original box inside its original plastic bag), so I am 100% sure this is not a coincidence.
I've been playing for almost 7 years now, and I'm aware when I **** up something and do a forward B because of sloppy tech skill (and believe me, it does not happen very often). This time, I just couldn't understand what was going on and why I was making so many dumb mistakes, until Falco started walking towards the edge and almost died for it, while I was watching it in disbelief, keeping my thumb as far as possible from the control stick. Then I realised the controller was gone; if you can come up with a good explanation for this incredible coincidence I will be happy to hear it. Until then, I believe you owe me a new controller and a big apology to Tekk, to whom I will apologise as soon as possible. I couldn't predict that one single act of kindness would **** his tournament up so badly, and I'm very sorry for that, because keeping care of my controller was my responsibility in the first place.
I have learned my lesson though; I will never ever lend my controller to anyone else, because you can never know if somebody is going to break it even with a single match.

I hope you read Smashboards or someone links this to you, because for me you are the main reason for which this tournament went from awesome to the worst Smash experience I have ever had.

Top Bottom