• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

you may not know it yet but this is what youve been waiting for all your life. the reason you were born into this existence in fact. dc vs marvel is a setup that mac n ive been workin on for 2 years. all actions take place during the day. all the roles are power roles but are skill based. the better team will win. the levels of hardbody in this game will be unmatched so please take that into account when considering whether youre ready or not for this. i need 16 ****** but it WILL be a fast paced game thatll intoduce a lotta **** yall havent seen before. the only problem i have is that this setup can play out in a million different ways so if im feelin not lazy i may have to rework this ***** and run it back again ya feel me. i had both kataefi and os look over the setup to ensure maximum levels of swag

this setup makes me want to play mafia again katae 2014

after i saw this setup i almost wanted to have mac n marshy make all my games for me os 2014

IF YOURE NOT GONNA BE ACTIVE THEN **** OUTTA HEAR. IF YOU RECENTLY REPLACED OUTTA GAME THEN **** OUT MY FACE. ACTIVE BALLERS ONLY

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

Rules
1. No communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread, unless your Role PM states otherwise.
2. No faking or quoting of mod communication.
3. No editing or deleting posts.
4. No ciphers, code, metadata or other similar encryption devices. This includes liking posts after death.
5. One "bah" post is allowed after death.
6. A (no) lynch will occur when a majority of bolded votes is reached. Twilight starts after hammer.
7. Deadline extensions may be granted due to unexpected events. Days generally last 8 days or until a lynch.
8. Post at least once every 48 hours or you will receive a prod. Multiple prods will result in forced replacement or modkill.
9. Modkills will end Day only for town-aligned players.
10. Failure to send in action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.

Game-Specific Information
Flavor analysis will get Town nowhere; every role and player has flavor that justifies their power(s). There are no vanilla roles in this game.

Understand that timing is an important factor in this game. There will be no Nights. All actions will occur in real time during Day. Powers may not be used during twilight. Each power has 2 properties: Frequency and Information.

Frequency: This property of the role determines how often a power can be used. There are three different frequencies here.

1. Constant: These are powers allowing you to change who you are targeting at any point in time. Ex: Eor uses X on Tom. Eor switches X to Ronike.

2. Locked: These are powers that can be used and applied to each Day, but are locked once used. Ex: Evil Eye uses X on Kataefi. X is exhausted for that Day.

3. 1X: These powers can only be used a certain amount of times during the entire course of the game. Ex: Macman uses X on KevinM. X is exhausted and may no longer be used.

Note: The "1" can be changed to any number depending on the power(s).

These categories can be mixed and matched.

Information: This property of the role determines who, if anyone, is informed of your power(s) being used on them and in what manner.

A. Anonymously Informed: Your target is informed that your ability has affected them but does not know that you did it. Ex: Xiivi uses X on Sold2. Sold2 is informed that X was used on him but does not know who did it.

B. Informed: Your target is informed that your ability has affected them and is also told that you did it. Ex: Ryker uses X on ZoZo. ZoZo is informed that X was used on him by Ryker.

C. Uninformed: Your target is not immediately informed that your ability has affected them. Ex: Gorf uses X on J. J is not told anything has happened to him.

D. Public: I announce that your power has been used in the thread! I will not specifically state that it was you who did it.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Superheroes and Supervillains still fighting for JUSTICE
3. thethirdkoopa Beat!
5. Chaco
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) Gheb_01
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr)
8. #HBC | BarDeezy
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker)
13. #HBC | Joker
14. #HBC | Red Ryu
15. #HBC | Scary

Dead (or will it be retconned?)
17. Evil Eye, Captain America, Obnoxious Independent Who Contributes Absolutely Nothing to the Setup died heroically in battle D1!
2. Ranmaru, Rorschach, Town Journalist killed D1!
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL, Black Widow, Mafia Bug Planter lynched D1!
11. WATT, Harley Quinn, Town Sidekick killed D2!
18. Virgilijus, Hal Jordan, Another Worthless Independent died heroically in battle D2!
4. #HBC | Laundry adumbrodeus, Hawkgirl, Town Defender lynched D2!
10. JeXs, Zatanna, Town Awakener killed D3!
1. #HBC | Gorf Gargaglione #HBC | Gorf, Hulk, Mafia Bus Driver lynched D3!
12. #HBC | Rake., Wonder Woman, Mafia Gladiator Roleblocker lynched D4!

Sidekicks ready to take the stage (or will it be retconned?)!
1. #HBC | Nabe

What's gone down
D1 Begins!
Evil Eye dies!
The Captain's Shield
BSL gets attacked!
Ranmaru dies!
BSL lynched! D2 begins!
Rake gets silenced!
Red Ryu gets attacked!
Red Ryu is rejuvenated!
WATT dies!
Virgilijus dies! Green Lantern's Ring!
Adumbrodeus lynched! D3 begins!
Chaco and Rake become one!
Chaco gets attacked!
Jexs dies!
Gorf lynched! D4 begins!
Town Council is called!
All actions now ineffective!
Rake lynched, D5 begins!
Death of the hardbody

Last edited:

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
[collapse=Wolverine (Sample Role PM)]

"In my whole life, I felt like an animal. I ignored my instincts. And I ignored what I really am. And that won't ever happen again."
Wolverine, Town Berserker. A soldier who should have fallen in battle. Feral beast. Devoted samurai. X-Man.

It took a while, but through leadership of the X-Men and X-Force in addition to missions as a member of the Avengers, you have learned both the value of taking initiative on your own accord and understanding the importance of troop welfare. Having fought to the death and past it on several occasions, not much fazes you at this point. While you are physically immortal, experience has taught that the worst pain is losing those you love and being responsible for it.

Berserk [1X/Anonymously Informed] - You may PM me the action Berserk: X. If that player is Town, you will gain control of his vote and gain access to a quicktopic with him but he will die at the end of the next Day. If he is not aligned with the Town, both of you will die immediately.

You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.[/collapse]

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND WOULD STILL LIKE TO PLAY THEN HIT ME UP

IT IS CONFIRMATION PHASE. NOW IS WHERE YOU PM THIS ACCOUNT ASKING ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ROLE AND THE GAME SO PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WHEN IT STARTS. GET IT ALL OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM NOW. MAKE SURE YOU READ POST 2 AND POST 4 AND MATCH THE INFORMATION TO YOUR ROLE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ANY POINT IN THIS GAME YOU PM THIS ACCOUNT. MARSHMELLOWMAN. NOT MAC. NOT MARSHY. MARSHMELLOWMAN. WE WILL IGNORE ANY AND ALL ACTIONS SENT TO OUR OWN INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTS

post 2 has game specific mechanics information. post 4 has a sample role pm. this phase lasts 24 hours at most depending on how fast you get questions outta ya system. i hate confirmation phase so lets make it quick!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
DC Comics?? AHHHHHHHHHH

Damn it y'all got me. I WILL replace out if I'm not Batman or Question doe :mad088:

/in

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
D1 starts!

Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) replaces Sokr

Not Voting: Gorf, Ranmaru, thethirdkoopa, Laundry, Chaco, Arcane Inferno, Kreative Whiz Kids, BarDulL, Murderbush, JeXs, WOTT, Rake, Joker, Red Ryu, Scary, BSL, Evil Eye

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch!
[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf =>
2. #HBC | Ranmaru =>
3. thethirdkoopa =>
4. #HBC | Laundry =>
5. Chaco =>
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) =>
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) =>
8. #HBC | BarDeezy =>
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) =>
10. JeXs =>
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) =>
12. #HBC | Rake. =>
13. #HBC | Joker =>
14. #HBC | Red Ryu =>
15. #HBC | Scary =>
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
17. Evil Eye =>
[/collapse]

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
vote jexs.

Are you not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not scum ?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i want to enter this game spontaneously but it's just too hard

ah **** it yolo

Vote: Evil Eye

obviously an indy considering marshmac added the slot after PMs were sent out. or is he in actuality the batman to my superman? the peanut butter to my jelly? the ham to my cheese? time will tell...

BarDulL

Town Vampire
arcane are you guys going to tunnel me again like in that rockin game? i mean granted you were scum and you might be town here but either way pls say no :-;

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'm probably going to ignore gorf for d1, ngl.
***** u swear

i want to enter this game spontaneously but it's just too hard

ah **** it yolo

Vote: Evil Eye

obviously an indy considering marshmac added the slot after PMs were sent out. or is he in actuality the batman to my superman? the peanut butter to my jelly? the ham to my cheese? time will tell...
unvote

vote bardull

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Unless Ryker has a gun :troll:

Washed I wanna be able to work with AI if he's town, c'mon beezy

And o gawd I forgot the almighty toasted walrus is in this game

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
well rykers not a dayvig (hopefully) n ee's not an innocent child (hopefully... so?).

bardull are you really/why are you concerned with ee's slot

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yea I'm concerned a bit cause it's EE, but the part about him being indy since he was an added 17th slot was zen levels of paranoia lel. I guess it's possible but I'm not committed to that theory by any means.

I have my reasons but Gheb has literally always been a pain in my ass in mafia LOL though I don't think we've both been town at the same time before. Some other slots bug my **** like Gorf LMFAO, but usually, USUALLY when we're both town things are a bit smoother assuming I'm remembering things correctly.

Ok that's all you guys are getting from me til I get back to my apartment

Top Bottom