• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dawn of the 3D Remake: Young Link for DLC! (ROY IS SEMI-CLONED! HOPE FOR MOVESET CHANGES RISES!)

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
YOUNG LINK FOR DLC!

This is the where you can discuss Young Link, a character who first appeared in Melee as a padded clone.
Voting is currently in session with the ballot going on, so please vote for Young Link!
Join in the campaign here: http://young-link-3d.tumblr.com/

:younglinkmelee:

(By @Waverunner )
Sample Moveset Using Masks From MM:

For Young Link, this moveset uses the same normals, smash attacks, and grabs like in Melee.

1. Goron Roll- Young Link curls up into a Goron Ball (and it looks like an actual Goron is curling up), and starts rolling in place, charging up and eventually rolling forward to ram into enemies. Works like Jigglypuff's Standard Special, except it is slower to fully charge, and can damage opponents if they run into Link while he is charging.
2. Zora Fins- Young Link throws 2 Zora Fins, which shoot of from both sides of him. They work like Boomerangs, though slightly stronger and smaller, and can be angled after they are thrown.
3. Deku Bubble- Link blows a bubble and shoots it forward. It can be charged, and the larger it gets, the farther it charges. It can also be angled. It stuns enemies similarly to Zero Suit Samus' Standard Special.

1. Zora Flip- Young Link somersaults forward and delivers a powerful kick with both feet. It is a viable horizontal recovery, but if Young Link misses the ground, he will go into helplessness.
2. Deku Spin- Young Link runs forward and does a twirl, knocking back any opponents caught in the way. It is fast, but Young Link will fall backwards if hit during the duration of the attack.
3. Goron Punch- Young Link charges forward with a slow, fiery, punch attack. It has great knock back if it connects with an opponent.

1. Deku Flower- Young Link flies up holding 2 flowers, and can temporarily fly freely. Pressing the attack button will make Link drop a Deku Nut that will stun/meteor enemies it hits, while pressing the special button will make Young Link put the flowers away and drop down in helplessness.
2. Goron Slam- Young Link rolls into a Goron Ball, flies quickly up into the air, and slams down onto the ground, similarly to Dedede's Up Special, except obviously without the stars. It can bury opponents though.
3. Zora Barrier- Young Link twirls into the air with a surrounding electrical barrier. The trajectory of Link's twirl can be angled, and it will reflect projectiles.

1. Eulogy of Emptiness- Spawns one of the 4 infamous statues in sequence, which can act as a barrier from attacks. They also each have special properties.
-1. Link: Reflects projectiles.
-2. Deku Scrub: Trips opponents.
-3. Mikau: Stuns opponents.
-4: Darmani: Knocks back opponents.
2. Blast Mask- There will be a short pause, and then Young Link will explode, damaging himself and all surrounding enemies. Unless Link shields at the right time though, then the explosion will only affect enemies.
3. Gibdo Mask- Can paralyze nearby enemies. It has a slow startup.

Fierce Diety- A cinematic of Young Link putting on the Fierce Deity Mask plays, and transforms in FD Link. He has twice the power of Link and much bigger melee range. You are able shoot lasers too. This FS lasts for only 10 seconds.

1. Green Tunic (Default)
2. Red Tunic
3. Blue Tunic
4. Pink Tunic
5. Yellow Tunic
6. Dark Link
7. Kafei alt. color
8. Skull Kid alt. color

Up: Lon Lon Milk- Same as the Taunt from Melee
Side: Kamaro's Mask- Young Link puts on the mask and quickly does a part of the dance.
Down: Copy Cat- Young Link puts on a mask resembling one of his opponents. For Mii's Young Link will wear a larger version of the Mii Hat for Kirby. For other fighters, it would be made to look like it was made by the Happy Mask Salesman (if you want to visualize it, think of the Mario mask on the Happy Mask Salesman's back for one possible design).

1. Marches in with the Bremen mask, with a line of Cuccos following.
2. Drinks a whole cup of Lon Lon Milk and shows off his jar on his left side.
3. Turns into Zora Link to do a dolphin dive, then circles across the screen as Goron Link, then transforms into Deku Link to spin, doing an epic pose in the end.

[collapse= Mega Bidoof's Moveset]
Entrance - YL (Young Link) lands on the stage from using the Song of Soaring, which looks like it does in MM, with the egg-shaped feather pod thing

Neutral A - YL swings his Gilded Sword forward horizontally
Neutral A Combo - YL does the normal "swing, swing, swing" combo from MM, the last swing having some KO potential if the target has pretty high percentage
Dash Attack - YL does a moving spin attack with his sword

Forward Tilt - YL puts on the Bremen Mask, and marches forward
Up Tilt - YL puts on the Bunny Hood, takes a tiny hop upward, and does an upward jab with his sword
Down Tilt - YL puts on Kamaro's Mask, and does a motion of the dance

Up Smash - YL becomes ZL (Zora Link), and performs a quick hop with his magic barrier activated
Down Smash - YL becomes DL (Deku Link) and shoots a snot bubble a short distance forward (the longer it's charged = the bigger, more powerful, and farther it goes)
Forward Smash - YL becomes GL (Goron Link) and powerfully punches forward

Neutral air - YL puts on the Postman's Mask and jabs an envelope forward
Up air - YL becomes DL and spins with a slight upward movement
Down air - YL transforms into GL, curls up, and slams straight down, similar to Bowser's down aerial
Forwards air - YL swings his sword as if he jumped off a ledge and swung his sword in MM, except there is no downward movement
Back air - YL becomes ZL, turns around, and slashes with his boomerang fins

Grab - YL shoots his Golden Hookshot
Grab attack - YL wears a random mask and headbutts the fighter in his grasp
Up throw - YL puts on Don Gero's mask, throws the enemy in the air, then leaps up and kicks him/her
Down throw - YL wears his Blast Mask, dives on top of the enemy (with his shield up) and explodes
Forward throw - YL puts on the Gibdo Mask, freezes the opponent like a Gibdo would, then kicks them
Back throw - YL puts on the Keaton's Mask, and a Keaton appears for a quick moment and knocks the enemy back

B - YL becomes ZL and throws his boomerangs fins
Up B - YL becomes DL and fires himself up, as if he flew out of a Deku Bud
Side B - YL becomes GL and does the Goron Roll, which functions like Yoshi and Jigglypuff's Side Special, but it gets stronger and faster after rolling longer
Down B - YL uses the Mirror Shield as a reflector, which also reduces the damage done by non-projectile attacks

Final Smash - YL transforms into GL and throws a powder keg forward a short distance. Anyone caught will be launched straight up in the air together, then GL will become DL, who will plant a Deku Bud and slam them into it, which will cause them to launch back up in the air even higher. DL will now become ZL, and will jump into and go past the victims in the magic barrier, and will then transform into Fierce Deity Link, and will deal one final blow to the victims, before landing and become YL once more.
[/collapse]

_____

Ah Young Link, by far one of the most debated characters I have defended through my time here in DLC speculation so far. I have encountered pretty much every single bit of percentage of arguments against him, and I will show that there are positives within Young Link that can overcome the negative aspects of inclusion and make it as readable as possible. With that, let's get started and I recommend to NOT IGNORE and read every inch of this before you rate:
___

+He's a veteran. Sakurai has reiterated that "if that character is removed from the game, the people who live for that character in Smash Bros. are going to have their feelings hurt." With this in mind, with the time he has for DLC, there's a
good chance he'll bring almost every veteran back (I say "almost" because Ice Climbers and the 3DS limitations), and Young Link is one of those. This gives him a better chance than most characters for DLC.
___

+When it comes to relevance, Young Link is already through the gate with that with the 3DS title The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. Just like Toon Zelda, even if Sakurai doesn't want to plan all the veterans for DLC pre-ballot, he likely has considered Young Link again with the highly anticipated remake. That is what also gives him a slight edge over some veterans (Pichu, Ivysaur, Squirtle) even if he's the least requested.
___

+Not only that, he would be an easy to make clone. Like Pichu, he also shares some similarities with Toon Link and Link and already has a moveset to take from and start from scratch.

Given with the recently released game and the free time he's been given with DLC, he could likely and easily take some inspiration from the game to use masks that act as temporary transform moves like Kirby's Stone attack, Pac-Man turning into his pizza shape form, and Sonic turning into his ball form, there are a load of examples of this. His non-special move attacks would likely remain the same, but with new moves to give him a new flavor that doesn't feel exactly like Toon Link's play style.

From, my moveset (which you can find below), The Side-B is basically the boomerang, only two small versions of them are thrown in the air. The Neutral-B remains the same. The only two moves that need adjusting would be his Down-B and Recovery. He's still the light-weighted somewhat powerful Young Link he's always been, only with a few new tools. It's not a drastic change to his playstyle really.

Neutral-B: Fire Arrow: The same as in Melee, with the same hitstun and able to inflict damage even after rhe arrow is show.

Side-B: Zora Boomerang: Link turns into Zora Link to throw two multi-hitting small fin boomerangs at the opponent, great for keeping out of range of the opponent, however he's unable to move and he has to wait for the boomerangs to come back in order to move again.

Down-B: Goron Roll: Similar to Sonic's Down-B, only much stronger and slower. It must be at full charge in order to Goron Link to damage opponents. If uncharged, Goron Link will just pass by the opponent where he's open to attack.
(Altenatively, he can just use the bombchus if Sakurai wishes to keep the special moves similar)

Up-B: Deku Flower Flight: Link turns into Deku Link to fly with his swirling flowers, has a glide effect and is able to shoot Deku Nuts straightforward in the air. The flowers also do multi-hitting damage too if an opponent tries to hit from above. If an opponent manages to hit him, he'll fall helplessly making him really open to attacks.
(Alternatively, he can just keep the same special move too)
___

Really that's the main points helping his inclusion really, the other benefits such as importance to the Zelda series and coming from two very critically acclaimed games is kinda unimportant really given that he is already an established character in Smash Bros. One of the slightly likelier candidates for DLC, I think people are severally undererestimating his chances here.

Common Arguments Against Young Link that I will Counter below:

Young Link is redundant! We don't need a third link! Toon Link Takes His Playstyle!

This doesn't matter at all. People mention Paper Mario as a plausible candidate and don't mention that he's a third Mario, yet it matters for Young Link. There is some inconsistency within this. Really with Sakurai it doesn't matter if he's Link, the fact that Sakurai has aloud multiple versions of a character in a roster and the fact that he is a veteran that people miss dearly should show that being a third link is irrelevant to his chances.
____

He's a clone! The fanbases HATE clones they will react badly and salt will be poured!
Really? This is a franchise that Sakurai has added similar characters on for each installment he made that he made on his spare time so he can increase play-time for many players. Sure, Dark Pit and Dr. Mario had gotten negative reception at first, but people got over it in days once the streams of Smash 3DS started rolling when all the characters got unlocked. The same will go for Young Link, people will hate it, but get over it eventually and buy him anyway to complete their rosters or not buy him at all if they don't like his inclusion.
____

He's not popular at the ballot! Not qualifiable for DLC!
I'm sure you all heard this before, just because a certain character is unpopular doesn't make them impossible. There are likely characters who have been planned way before the ballot was considered, just to name a few, Lucas, Roy, Ryu, and Mewtwo are among some of these. Not ALL will solely be based on the ballot. Even then, the ballot is nothing more than a suggestion box in reality, there's a large misunderstanding when it comes to how the ballot works, it isn't a popularity
contest guys.
____

Zelda has enough characters, too many reps!
And why would this matter? Let me give you one single character who is also a veteran who is getting in despite fact the series has already gotten 4 characters, and that character is Roy, giving Fire Emblem five characters total despite being a niche franchise. Really this is more of an opinion than anything, which likely doesn't share with Sakurai given how open he
is with choices.
____

He has to go through Impa and Ganon first, too much Zelda competition!
Is it really that much competition though?

The only Zelda characters that come to mind are Impa, Ganon, Tetra, and Toon Zelda. That's not fierce competition at all.
Even then, the former two have bigger problems in mind, notably Impa having consistent minor roles with most Zelda games and the fact Ganon likely won't be considered given with Sakurai already having Ganondorf and his lack of popularity in the ballot. It really dumbs down to just Tetra and Toon Zelda, which I don't find much flaws to their inclusion at all, but Young Link has the slight upper edge with him being a veteran and having a highly anticipated 3DS title that's still being advertised in commercials today. (that game was far more anticipated that WWHD)
____

He was not planned for Brawl, that means he's never going to be considered again!
Honestly, this is a pretty bad argument. Given how Sakurai starts considering his choices on many polls and upcoming games now, like I said before, even if Sakurai doesn't want to plan all the veterans for DLC pre-ballot, he likely has considered Young Link again with the highly anticipated remake. Also, the fact that he hates cutting veterans also means he would've likely picked up the idea of Young Link again even if he somehow magically ignores that MM3D just got released. Either way, he likely has been considered even if one cancelled the other, he's still in favor. Just because he hasn't been considered in Brawl doesn't mean can't be considered in other ways.
____

We already have Majora's Mask costume and a Link costume! He's impossible now!
Sheik already represents OoT, we don't need Young Link!

This is almost irrelevant to his chances, given how there are a load of costumes based on existing characters on the roster and the fact Sakurai has let Young Link, Sheik, Zelda, Ganondorf and Link in the same roster in Melee. Even then, this doesn't really outweigh the positives Young Link has of being a veteran Sakurai can bring back.

Signature:

The Kokiri Clan:
1. BluePikmin11
2. Waverunner
3. cephalopod17
4. Ben Holt
5. Mikegamer0608
6. Sari
7. Unknown Hero
8. Iko MattOrr
9. Awesomedude4444
10. ElPanandero
11. DanesoulX
12. Marthmario
13. Nauzgo
14. Lucimar
15. DoodleDuck97
16. LemmyKoopa
17. SMX
18. Shrokatii
19. 8-bit man
20. Tomo
21. Darth Nightmaricus
22. Fogs
23. Royvolution Ream
24. MrGameguycolor
25. Yoshister
26. LuffyLink
27. fed0ra7
28. Speed
29. FairyLip
30. Eight_SixtyFour
31. DragonHunter970

Last edited:

Steelia

Smash Champion
Woah whut, didn't actually think there'd be a Clink thread.

Clink's legit, but I think the Link-clone rep spot is probably taken by TL from now on... That's too bad. I'd love to see a somewhat declonified YL with masks from Majora's Mask. But unless Nintendo decides to remake MM (they've been talking about it), he's pretty much done. ]:

Get Low

Smash Ace
Woah whut, didn't actually think there'd be a Clink thread.

Clink's legit, but I think the Link-clone rep spot is probably taken by TL from now on... That's too bad. I'd love to see a somewhat declonified YL with masks from Majora's Mask. But unless Nintendo decides to remake MM (they've been talking about it), he's pretty much done. ]:
Who the hell is Clink?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
As the biggest pro-Toon Link guy on the internet pre-Brawl, I definitely want him back after seeing his impressive and unique play style, moveset, and skill set (although I would like some more elements of Young Link in Melee back). The things from Young Link I would back in Toon Link specifically would be some of those bomb techniques, his running speed, and his fire damage. :cool:

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
No one likes Young Link anymore.
Thanks Armada.
Chance of making it into Smash 4: 0.5%
But Y. Link's awesome :awesome: (at dying easily). Would actually like to see to him come back even though its unlikely.
And lol @ Armanda's comment.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
So, there's a YL thread, but no Link or TL thread.....interesting... Anyway, I would like it if YL came back, mostly unchanged too. I would definitely want a couple changes, though. I don't know how they'd do it but it would be cool if he had a command to change into other forms from Majora's Mask, each with its own moveset, a la Zelda/Sheik. Also, it would be really cool if YL could fire some of the other things he shot from OoT and MM, like the slingshot and the ice arrows. I've been thinking about how he'd do that command-wise, and I think the best control scheme to implement for that without interfering with anything else would be a sideB that is altered by a B-reversal kind of action. To explain, assuming you already know how B-reversals work, as soon as the sideB was input, a B-reversal direction would be pressed. However, the direction would be up or down instead of sideways. For example, pressing sideB and then up a few frames after would cause him to shoot his fire arrows. Doing the same, but pressing down instead of up, would cause him to shoot ice arrows. Pressing sideB alone with no following action would cause him to shoot his slingshot. This would be easy to implement graphically cuz YL could just strike the same exact pose for each weapon, even the slingshot. I like this scheme 'cause it rewards technical play. Sure, you could just play with regular sideB's and get your slingshot, which could be useful as a quick and easy projectile, but by mastering the art of B-reversals, you could gain access to fire arrows (increased damage and knockback) and ice arrows (increased stun time).

aba1

Smash Apprentice
I honestly just figured Toon Link replaced him I mean they fill the same niche

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
either him, Toon Link or any other child Link, judging by previous Smash rosters...

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I always thought that the Four Swords trilogy Link's looked a bit more elder and thinner than the Wind Waker trilogy Link's. Especially Minish Cap Link.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I'd rather Toonie continue to be the smaller, faster Link clone. However, I think there's a small possibility for YLink to return if they incorporated more of his OoT weaponry into his moveset. i.e. he could have a slingshot in place of his arrows and Deku seeds in place of his bombs. That and/or give him MM Masked Link transformations.

jigglover

Smash Lord
They're not bringing back young link, they're not bringing back toon link, they're gonna bring back some kind of young/cartoony link, most probably the same set up as skyward sword, despite being taller or as tall as every other link in the series, he's the youngest if that makes sense. (It doesn't but it's true.)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
They're not bringing back young link, they're not bringing back toon link, they're gonna bring back some kind of young/cartoony link, most probably the same set up as skyward sword, despite being taller or as tall as every other link in the series, he's the youngest if that makes sense. (It doesn't but it's true.)
What makes you sure either Young/Toon Link won't return? I'm pretty sure the Skyward model would be for regular Link, while either Young or Toon returns. This is mainly due to Sakurai saying that he feels it is important to always have a child version of Link, which SS Link is not...

jigglover

Smash Lord
What makes you sure either Young/Toon Link won't return? I'm pretty sure the Skyward model would be for regular Link, while either Young or Toon returns. This is mainly due to Sakurai saying that he feels it is important to always have a child version of Link, which SS Link is not...
Actually, he is a child version, he's still in school for crying out loud, it doesn't matter if he's tall.
Fair point, there's no ruling small young link out of the picture, but it would most likely be from majora's mask, so it's still pretty likelythat young/toon link won't be in the next game.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Actually, he is a child version, he's still in school for crying out loud, it doesn't matter if he's tall.
Fair point, there's no ruling small young link out of the picture, but it would most likely be from majora's mask, so it's still pretty likelythat young/toon link won't be in the next game.
Well to be fair, none of the Links were "adults." If I remember correctly, they're all about 17 as an estimate, while the "Child" versions are like 10. Not sure where I heard that though, so I could be wrong.

But yeah, if MM gets remade, I can see them using Young Link.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Well to be fair, none of the Links were "adults." If I remember correctly, they're all about 17 as an estimate, while the "Child" versions are like 10. Not sure where I heard that though, so I could be wrong.

But yeah, if MM gets remade, I can see them using Young Link.
Actually... that's about right, Twilight princess has one of the oldest links, and he was about 20, if I remember correctly, skyward swords' link is about 13, so I saw him as a child.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
He's not in grade school, he is in an academy training an order of knights.

Heck, I'm 22, and I'm still in school (college)

:phone:

bubbaking

Smash Hero
I'd rather Toonie continue to be the smaller, faster Link clone. However, I think there's a small possibility for YLink to return if they incorporated more of his OoT weaponry into his moveset. i.e. he could have a slingshot in place of his arrows and Deku seeds in place of his bombs. That and/or give him MM Masked Link transformations.
Refer to this post I made earlier:
So, there's a YL thread, but no Link or TL thread.....interesting... Anyway, I would like it if YL came back, mostly unchanged too. I would definitely want a couple changes, though. I don't know how they'd do it but it would be cool if he had a command to change into other forms from Majora's Mask, each with its own moveset, a la Zelda/Sheik. Also, it would be really cool if YL could fire some of the other things he shot from OoT and MM, like the slingshot and the ice arrows. I've been thinking about how he'd do that command-wise, and I think the best control scheme to implement for that without interfering with anything else would be a sideB that is altered by a B-reversal kind of action. To explain, assuming you already know how B-reversals work, as soon as the sideB was input, a B-reversal direction would be pressed. However, the direction would be up or down instead of sideways. For example, pressing sideB and then up a few frames after would cause him to shoot his fire arrows. Doing the same, but pressing down instead of up, would cause him to shoot ice arrows. Pressing sideB alone with no following action would cause him to shoot his slingshot. This would be easy to implement graphically cuz YL could just strike the same exact pose for each weapon, even the slingshot. I like this scheme 'cause it rewards technical play. Sure, you could just play with regular sideB's and get your slingshot, which could be useful as a quick and easy projectile, but by mastering the art of B-reversals, you could gain access to fire arrows (increased damage and knockback) and ice arrows (increased stun time).
He's not the youngest. If anything, the young Link in the OoT is the youngest incarnation. He's 9 years old. I believe he's never older than 18 in any game, and I doubt he's even 18 in any of them. WW Link is probably also younger than SS Link. Zeldapedia states, "Based on Link's physical appearance and voice, however, it seems more likely that this custom [of receiving clothes honoring the Hero of Time] refers to when the Hero of Time started his quest, at the age of approximately nine." That article is here:
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Link

Oh, what article is that from? I'd like to see it, if possible.

Well, Majora's Mask Link IS Young Link. MM takes place directly after Link returns to his time in OoT. Thus, it can still be assumed that he's around the age of 9.

Actually... that's about right, Twilight princess has one of the oldest links, and he was about 20, if I remember correctly, skyward swords' link is about 13, so I saw him as a child.
There is no confirmation of what age Link is in Skyward Sword (or a bunch of LoZ games, for that matter). At the beginning, you have your coming-of-age ceremony so I'd assume he's around 15 or 16, but for all we know, 12-13 or 17-18 could be seen as 'coming-of-age.' To me, he seems a lot older than...13. For Twilight Princess, several sources state that he's probably somewhere between 16 and 18 years old.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Tbh, that could mean he's anywhere from 15 to 18. Nintendo really hates making Link any older than 16 and I think it's cuz they want to continue to appeal to the younger generation without losing his faithful, older audience. 15-16 matches with what I see onscreen ok, I guess.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
There is a new Zelda game coming for Nintendo 3DS.

Maybe the Link on that game will be a child and they will use it's design?

Just a idea...

D

Deleted member

ITT: People using "Toon" as a reference to art style.

Need I remind you people that "Toon" Link does NOT have the cel-shaded graphics that make him "Toon" by your standards?
He's "Toon" because of his carTOONish proportions.
It's a similar case to Yu-Gi-Oh! with the Blue Eyes Toon Dragon, Toon Summoned Skull, Toon Dark Magician Girl, etc.

If SS Link gets in, he's not going to have his shading from SS. Without it, he's just like the other ordinary Links like OoT Link and TP Link.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
Not important, but I remember that the Nintendo Power Player's Guide had a name for every attack that the characters had and used in Melee. Here is Young Link's.

Weak Attacks

1-2-3- Multi-Hit: Slash, Counter Slash, Stab, Illusion Stab

Strong Attacks

Upward: Half-Moon Swipe
Forward: Sword Chop
Downward: Grass Cutter

SMASH ATTACKS:

Upward: Triple Sword Swipe
Forward: Sword Slice, Double Sword Slice
Downward: Sword Sweep

Dash Attack: Running Hack

Aerial Attacks:

Center: Hylian Kick
Front: Spinning Sword
Back: Double Kick
Up: Stab Up
Down: Sword Plant

Special Attacks

Standard B: Fire Bow
Foward B: Boomerang
Upward B: Spin Attack
Downward B: Bomb

Grapples and Throw Downs

Pummel: Hilt Strike
Front: Kick Out
Back: Reverse Kick Out
Up: Sword Launch
Down: Flying Elbow

Out of this one.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Oooooh, do u still have that edition? It's probably a lot of work, but if you do, would it be possible to list what you just did now for other characters? :)
And did they do anything like this for Brawl? If not, we should.

mrbrawl

Smash Cadet
idea for just young link

his psychics looks smash and a attacks are the same:)

B:Flame arrows: same but last longer on the ground and can harm if someone touches it after it lands

B side:bunny hood:Link does a running slash with the bunny hood on for speed

B up:Bomb mask:Link charges the bomb mask and when you let go it shoots link up in a explosion ok recovery

B down:moo moo milk:link slowly pulls out moo moo milk and drinks it it heals 20% at a time but is slow and if you get while drinking its a added 20% to your score

mrbrawl

Smash Cadet
if young link came and wasn't mask link what would his final smash be

see my move set above

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Concerning Young Link, would it not be cool if he operated like Pkmn Trainer, in the sense that he can transform into the Deku Scrub, Zora, and Goron from Majora's Mask? He could also turn into Fierce Deity Link for his final smash. NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Shirekeldeo7

Smash Cadet
Young Link has to return i like him better then Toon link and to be honest because of this i like melee better then brawl until they return him i'll be disappointed and Young Link is not a clone he's different and even if he was a clone who cares clones are awesome

Top Bottom