• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
@ rhyme, i rofled at that one. i remember my brother watching that one years ago.
The Spongebob reference? Yeah...that's a staple for me, both the quote and the show.

Lol, Pirates vs Ninjas....too claasic :p
@Rhyme: You should join the Mercs :grin:
Ooh wow...O_O I...can't restrain my astonishment. This brings me back to the literal shivvers I got upon seeing Samus TF after Seed 1. Problem is, I just made such a scene in the Krystal thread that I can't remove her picture now. >.> Think you could rip off the "Mercenary" part at the bottom for me? : D

EDIT: Are we pirates for following The Great One? Lol. She's a ninja at a genetic level, I think that's what's important here. ^^

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
The Spongebob reference? Yeah...that's a staple for me, both the quote and the show.

Ooh wow...O_O I...can't restrain my astonishment. This brings me back to the literal shivvers I got upon seeing Samus TF after Seed 1. Problem is, I just made such a scene in the Krystal thread that I can't remove her picture now. >.> Think you could rip off the "Mercenary" part at the bottom for me? : D

EDIT: Are we pirates for following The Great One? Lol. She's a ninja at a genetic level, I think that's what's important here. ^^
Bah! Rhyme old pal you being a follower of DS since day one should of been made yourself part of our band of hunters! Che.....and the banner is on the first page. Just put it in your sig.

@Ismar, sweetness! You put up the signature I made you! It looks so sleek looking! Oh and I also added the Mercenaries of the Dark Hunter to my sig too.

Guys...I guess I make up 55 percent of the wrath around these parts, and Stryks makes up the other 50. Yep!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
IsmaR: Thankies! Much appreciated.

shade: Yupples...I been a loyal follower of that hunter since the good ol' days of Melee, before Brawl was even announced.

Haha...so I guess my cutesy wordplay accountes for the negative five percent?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Grrr.....for some reason my Mercenaries of the Dark Hunter signature won't work. Hey Rhyme or Ismar could you give me one of yours please?

Oh and Rhyme I figured as much. I just recently jumped on the Dark Samus bandwagon with her performance on Metroid Prime 3. When she did like this somersaulting cartwheel with no hands and split into 2 Dark Samus's, I was like "HOLY CRAP!! DARK SAMUS 4 BRAWL 4 THE WIN!"

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Um...just highlight the one in my sig, press "Ctrl+C", go to your profile, edit signiture, "Ctrl+V". Lol.

It's amusing how her legacy lives on to corrupt innocent by-standers.

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm glad someone liked the one I made. =P

I'll make some more decent ones eventually. =]

I say DS is a Pirate with Ninja DNA. Therefore, a Pirate Ninja! =D

MWAHAHA!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

But...no. You can't be both pirate AND ninja...unless...is the dark master truely that great? Lol.
Ya, you dam-n straight she's that great! :cool: Just look at the true power of Phazon emanating from her body! Now that's power you can't buy!

Dark Samus is the first and last of her kind....a ninja pirate.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Woah now; I agree that the radiating power is awe-inspiring, but ain't it pirate ninja and not ninja pirate? :p

Twinkies, shrink-wrapped video games, ugly people...they've all got something decent above something fantastical. Why...even Dark Samus is a ninja at her core level, despite her pirate-related escapades. The only exception to this rule that I can think of is bubble-wrapping. XD Point is, if the good stuff is always secondary, below, beneath...well then the better part of the Dark Hunter's title should be second; thus: Pirate Ninja.

I have spoken. :cool:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Ninja

You got OLD-SKOOL'D. XD

And I mean the Ridley and DS Sig, with the custom Heart Metroid. =P I dunno who made the MOTDH Banner. =0
So Dark Samus likes keeping a low profile on being a ninja pirate. Just cause it's not listed that she isn't a ninja pirate on that fake wikipedia doesn't mean that she isn't one.

@Rhyme, whoa...I'm not even going to touch that one. It's way to deep.:smoke: And no one else should either. Awesome point bro.

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
So Dark Samus likes keeping a low profile on being a ninja pirate. Just cause it's not listed that she isn't a ninja pirate on that fake wikipedia doesn't mean that she isn't one.

@Rhyme, whoa...I'm not even going to touch that one. It's way to deep.:smoke: And no one else should either. Awesome point bro.
Indeed. =P

Anybody who tried to observe Dark Samus' Pirate or Ninja tendencies got PWNT. So there's no real idea.

And Ninja Pirates = Pirate Ninjas.

IMO Pirates = Ninjas, in their own ways. I see no reason for them to fight, except over sheer awesomeness.

But in a Sheik VS Ridley match, who do YOU think would win? ;)

Rhyme

Smash Lord
It's way to deep.:smoke: And no one else should either. Awesome point bro.
Exactly, lol.

Indeed. =P

IMO Pirates = Ninjas, in their own ways. I see no reason for them to fight, except over sheer awesomeness.

O_O -respect minus nine thousand- They're not the same! : O How dare'th thee preach such heracy?

Of course Sheik would win. Now if it were the OTHER purple dragon...ooh wait, it's a trick question; Sheik's a wana-be ninja.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Indeed. =P

Anybody who tried to observe Dark Samus' Pirate or Ninja tendencies got PWNT. So there's no real idea.

Yeah, DS doesn't like fools blurting out her business every which way, especially if they are not a member of the Mercenaries of the Dark Hunter. Those guys get a face full of Phazon Koolaid. lol.

Now Sakurai has to add her to the roster, or he'll suffer the consciquences. Because every one knows that Hell knows know fury like the wrath of Dark Samus's scorn.

And Sheik vs. Ridley?! Ridley would completely annihilate her!

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
Exactly, lol.

O_O -respect minus nine thousand- They're not the same! : O How dare'th thee preach such heracy?

Of course Sheik would win. Now if it were the OTHER purple dragon...ooh wait, it's a trick question; Sheik's a wana-be ninja.
I thought you meant Barney then. XD And YES THEY ARE. Flying Spaghetti Monster says so. =]

And Ridley > Barney > Sheik > Spyro. OUCH. XD

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Now now, no need to be jealous of Spyro, though I would expect nothing less of someone who can foolishly mistake a dinosaur for a dragon. FSM hah; I reject his ways and his chosen people.

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
So's your face.

[/Argument]

A stethoscope to whoever can recognise the quote. =P

ANYWAY. Dark Samus. Why an eye in the hand? @_@

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Oh dear, arent we touchy. I was kidding :/ I did not mean anything by it. Oh well.
Grrrr....then why didn't you just say "sarcasm" or "jk" or "just kidding" after your post hmm?

Well...sorry about that, but...don't disrespect any members of the Mercenaries of the Dark Hunter. Save your "Fail" pictures for the trolls.

DS 4 Brawl

antimatter

Smash Lord
it created metroids. if that's not a female... forget it, i dont even want to think about going into that.

Guglio

Smash Apprentice
When she stole the geneticly coded Phazon Suit, the genderless Metroid Prime took on the DNA codes to become female.

And all the Space Pirate Lore in MP3 says she's female :p

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
Dark Samus is female for the purposes of maing it easier to talk about her. For all we know, she could be asexual. =P

Top Bottom