• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch Interview (You ask the questions)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You wanna challenge my Meta Knight sometime? >:3

1) why you have such confidence against the gayest character since Dan (Street Fighter?)

Veng

Smash Ace
Hah I thought it was kinda funny that the pro peaches are hispanic, or at least Edrees looks hispanic in his AiB picture.

BentoBox

Smash Master
-Do you have a training partner and if not, how do you train alone?
-What aspect of your Peach do you think needs improvement?
-Why is wolf your hardest matchup? XD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Dark Pch, I've wanted to know this for a long time now, but I haven't had the opportunity to ask.
Then the planets aligned and the moon was in the seventh house in the form of this thread; this thread is the culmination of my burning desire to ask this question:

Is that Mike G?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch, I've wanted to know this for a long time now, but I haven't had the opportunity to ask.
Then the planets aligned and the moon was in the seventh house in the form of this thread; this thread is the culmination of my burning desire to ask this question:

Is that Mike G?
No

Q-Do you have a training partner and if not, how do you train alone?
A- No I don't i usually play wifi or fool around in training mode or against the CPU lv9

Q-What aspect of your Peach do you think needs improvement?
A- Being more statigic. Sometimes when under pressure I dont think much, or get nervous. This tend to hold me back. I need to maintain my cool more and I think i be fine.

Q- Why is wolf your hardest matchup? XD
A- Wolf is not my hardest match up. He was a few months ago but not now. He just annoys me so I don't like playing them.
3. If I met you at Newbs for Brawl 4 in CT and said that I was PrepU, what would you do?
What is Prepu?

We really need Niko here.
No we don't. Don't start.

Atire

Smash Apprentice
Question 1:
How does it feel like when people get lucky and win the match with something completely ********. *cough* zair in the face while you're holding a bomb*cough*

Question 2:
Do you enjoy Tomato Juice?

Question 3:
................How big are you? (If you know what I mean [giggity]) No homo
LMAO

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Q#1- Does not bother me at all or am I embarrassed. Cause I still won the set. As long as one does not keep getting lucky for a win, it does not bother me at all. And if they are only winning by lucky stuff at that. So i see no need to get mad

Q#2- No

Q#3- Ask your girl that, she tell you.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Question 3:
................How big are you? (If you know what I mean [giggity]) No homo
LMAO
The answer to this may have been the most amusing thing I have ever read on the Peach boards.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SON.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
What kind of music do you listen to and do you sometimes listen to it as your playing during tournaments or while practicing?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Here's one for you...

Do you find answering these questions annoying at the least bit?

Matt07

Smash Master
Hey, Dark.Pch.

Umm my question for you is;
What kind of genre (Role Playing Games, Stragety, Puzzle, etc.) of video games do you enjoy the most, if any? (Other than Smash, or other fighters.)

Thanks in advance :).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, Dark.Pch.

Umm my question for you is;

Q-What kind of genre (Role Playing Games, Stragety, Puzzle, etc.) of video games do you enjoy the most, if any? (Other than Smash, or other fighters.)
A- Role Playing, Platforms and adventure

Thanks in advance :).
10 Peaches

Semmick

Smash Journeyman
I have a question: If you were on a stranded island, and you could only bring three things, what would they be?

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
I have 1 question for now. It may have been answered already, but I'm too lazy to look through the pages...

How do you feel about peaches placement in the tier list?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I had a feeling the Brawl, TV and Wii would be the answer lol
What good is that stuff gonig to do if he doesn't have a Wiimote?

He/She better hope that T.V. comes with basic cable.

Oh there ya go for a question, What's your gender (if you're willing to share)?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have a question: If you were on a stranded island, and you could only bring three things, what would they be?
A girl or girlfriend if I had one, my stitchface pillow and my DS with super princess Peach game.

How do you feel about peaches placement in the tier list?
T Think She should be over bowser and luigi. To me the people who made this tier list dont understand Peach 100%. so they let things about her be bias. "Peach can't kill? her dsmash is nerfed!?!?, OMG this we can't deal with!!"

Anyway I don't are for the tier list. never did. Skills is what matters, and I let mines with Peach do the talking, not some list.

I gots a question. What do you think of Captain Falcon? How do you deal with the mighty falcon?
He is cool, Don't play him and all so Idk what to say. As for dealing with him? I pick Peach, nuff said.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
A girl or girlfriend if I had one, my stitchface pillow and my DS with super princess Peach game.
Okay...that sentence totally contradicts itself, it's like super gay and not gay at the same time
xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats pretty much saying I have to be gay to be a Peach fan.

Note: I am a Peach fan but I am straight.

Top Bottom