• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch and Bum present: Imperial Era 4 ~ May 7th ~

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Me and bum teaming up again with Imperial Era 4 on the 21st of May. Same rules and all that as last time. Vote on the poll as usual for what you want in terms of venue fee and entry.

Address:
955 E 163rd st apt 5J
You can take the 2 and 5 train to intervale ave, get out the side of westchester. Get out the stairs. walk to the corner, then make a left on the corner walk to the next corner. When you reach that corner make a left on till you reach Kelly. Cross the street and you will see a building with balconies which is the building.

Venue: 10
Singles: 7 (inludes food. Also subject to change depending on the poll)
Team: 10 (5 a person)

Rules:

Brawl Rule Set:
All matches must be played using the following rule set:
1.General:
■Three (3) stock.
■Eight (8) minute time limit.
■All items off.
■If time runs out during a match, Sudden Death will never be played. Use the following rules instead:
■If one player has more stock remaining than the other, the victor will be the player with the most stock.
■If the stock count is tied, then the player with the lowest damage percent wins the round.
■If Sudden Death is forced by one player using a "suicide" move (Kirby/Dedede Swallow, Ganondorf Flame Choke, Bowser Bomb, Wario Bite, etc.), then whoever initiated the suicide move wins the game.
■If both the percent and stock are tied at the end of a match, a one (1) stock, two (2) minute match will be played. This match must be played on the same level as the game prior and with the same characters. Whoever wins this 1-stock playoff wins the game.
■Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
■Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.
■Stalling is banned. Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Any infinite chain grabs must end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling. No player must grab the ledge more than 40 times in a game, with the exception of a player using the Ice Climbers, for whom the limit is raised to 60 ledge grabs. If, and only if, the timer runs out and either player has exceeded the total ledge grabs, they lose the game, regardless of stocks and percents. If both players exceed the ledge-grab limit, then the usual time-out rules will apply.

2.The first match of a game must be played on a Neutral Stage:
■Battlefield
■Final Destination
Lylat
■Smashville
■Yoshi's Island

3.Stage striking will be used to select the first stage. The lower ranked player will strike first, choosing a stage from the neutrals list to remove from consideration for the first round. The higher ranked player chooses two stages to remove from consideration for the first round. The lower ranked player then eliminates one of the two remaining stages from consideration, and the first round is played on the last remaining stage.

4.The loser of the first game will then ask the winner to ban a stage. They must do so, or their counterpick is invalidated.The loser may then choose a stage for the second round. This process is repeated for game 3, if necessary.

5.When choosing a stage, you may pick any Neutral stage, or any of the counter pick stages listed:
■Battleship Halberd
■Brinstar
■Castle Siege
■Delfino Plaza
■Frigate Orpheon
■Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
■Pictochat
■Rainbow Cruise

6.Any map may be played as long as BOTH players agree to it.

7.You may NOT pick a stage that you have already won on for your counter-pick unless your opponent agrees.

■If the winning player fails to announce their change in character exit out of that game immediately.
■The game will still be played on the same stage.
■The winner from the previous is now locked into their character.
■The loser from the previous match may now reselect their character.
■King Dedede must dash before re-grabbing an opponent after a down-throw, unless the situation would allow King Dedede to regrab his opponent because of a facet of the stage, as in the case of a wall infinite.
■Infinite grabs (aside from the earlier mentioned situation with King Dedede), jab locks, laser locks, suicides, wall infinites, etc. are not banned. Do not dispute a match that you lost to the above tactics.

Go to the link below and reg. Also vote on the poll for what you want venue and entry fee to be.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11787

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
This is REAL close to the last imperial era, is it pOssible to set it to april 30th since pb6 got canceled? (for that date)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Me and bum might do a bi weekly this month. One on the 16 and the other on the 30th to replace Poly.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I hope to attend one of these in the summer. As a heads up I am running KTAR 5 on May 21st so if you can watch out for that date in the future and I will be coming to one of these once my semester is over in respect to you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The date of this tournament has changed. it's gonna be on the 30th. me and bum wanna make this bigger and better than before. So more time to save up and get a better attendance then IE3.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude to elec work being done a bums place, the tourny is being pushed bak a week. So may 7th is when this is gonna happen. Im also gonna add teams to this since this has been enough time for people to build up cash and do teams.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Idk how I missed the date for the NJ tourny but w/e. I changed it to the 21, thats an open weekend where nothing is going on.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The tourny in NJ this weekend got cancelled. So this tourny will be brought back to this weekend, may 7th

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Time shows on the first page. people can start oming at 10 am and doubles ( if people enter) will start around 12. if not then singles will kick off around 1.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I uploaded the results on all is brawl. But nothing has not shown up yet. Bum has the tio file so I am gonna have to do this again. I cant make a result thread cause I dont know know how everyone placed.

Tony T

Smash Ace
I uploaded the results on all is brawl. But nothing has not shown up yet. Bum has the tio file so I am gonna have to do this again. I cant make a result thread cause I dont know know how everyone placed.
1st Pat
2nd Jtails
3rd Penta ($7.00)
4th Southpaw
5th Bonk
5th John12346
7th Tony T
7th Dark Pch.
9th Phoenix
9th Roller

I think those were the results I have a good photographic memory
but as for the winnings I don't recall what Pat and Jtails got for 1st and 2nd and not sure who was eliminated first between Roller and Phoenix.

Roller

Smash Legend
It doesn't I'm just trying to remember it precisely Phoenix.
You do realize that who is eliminated first has nothing to do with that placement right? It is based on tie breakers. aka, game wins/head to head/opponents records.

Technically I should be in front based on all of those criteria, however don't bother changing it because I honestly don't care.

Top Bottom