• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spife

Smash Master
80 hours is alot...and Banks is apart of the EC and ranked 9th in the NE. I don't want to hear about that for 80 hours -.-

If he hasn't found this thread, he will now! <3 your welcome banks

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
lol, driving from EC is such a bad idea unless we like, rent a double decker bus and have a bunch of smash setups throughout the whole bus

driving from the east is a great idea, let's rent a double decker bus and have a bunch of smash setups throughout the whole bus.
Man...that WOULD be awesome and I'd TOTALLY be down...but yeah, not...the most practical idea :( :( :(

instead...you could just save $20-25 a week EVERY week from now until the date of the tourney and you'll have saved $600-750. Granted you'll have to spend a ****load SOON if you wanna get a relatively "cheap" ticket to the WC, but at least doing that will make up for whatever you spend now? >_>

pockyD

Smash Legend
i can probably house a few; i live about an hour from the venue though, so I'm not sure if I would even be staying at home myself, or whether i'd just get in on a hotel room

priority would go to my teasack brethren

Niko_K

Smash Master
Crimson King locked my thread for the Smash Bus saying it was the wrong place....

If the Pool Room isn't the right place, where the hell can I post it?

Banks

Smash Hero
80 hours is alot...and Banks is apart of the EC and ranked 9th in the NE. I don't want to hear about that for 80 hours -.-

If he hasn't found this thread, he will now! <3 your welcome banks
sup guys! and I only mention it once an hour at the most!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
wait. people actually want a midwest tourney? LOL

i'll see what i can do

also pocky

what if mb > mc for the bus travellers? rational consumers pursue their self-interest and this isn't by any means absurdly beyond anyone's desires lol

Linguini

Smash Master
Ima see about coming to this, id like to visit cali beaches while im here, smoke cali bud while im here, party in cali.........party and cali,and other fun ****.

oh, and wreck b!tches with ganon.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm going to find a way to bring my Canadian buds to Cali. I want to compare!

Also, we need to get together a list of people who will be seshing, so we can all pitch on a big sesh. I know I can bring my bong :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Holy crap this is like 15 pages since being posted only YESTERDAY.

I have finally found my calling. I haven't been this hyped up for a tournament since Final Smash 2.

I'll see about coming with Hylian and the rest of Texas, hell or high water. I'm getting the tickets ASAP so they will be cheap.

Is this tournament providing housing or rides or anything like at OC2 or FC?

i seriously think this tournament can reach 500 people. lol it sounds friggen crazy.

ad as far as palmdale doing crew battles. lmfao we will get ***** by pretty much any crew. aesis will be in italy, boa teba and lee puff dont play melee anymore.

wow yay aesis is going.
so he is or isn't? Or he's flying from Italy?

I thought you quit after 0c3....

Oh well, this would be as good as chance as any to settle the score.

Ima see about coming to this, id like to visit cali beaches while im here, smoke cali bud while im here, party in cali.........party and cali,and other fun ****.

oh, and wreck b!tches with ganon.
sweet I've been wanting to play you since I saw the crew match where you beat M2k at FC Diamond.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Also...VIP area, eh? Hmmm...doesn't that end up defeating part of the purpose of the first day friendlies? Example: there was recently a tourney in Maryland where a lot of good players from NY/NJ/MD/VA were but there was a VIP area [though the difference was that the list was based on winners of the previous installment of that tourney series] and apparently those players didn't really leave the area much to play against others...others who traveled from far away just for a chance to play these higher level players [which is why a lot of people go to tourneys in the first place when they don't think they have much of a chance at winning...they wanna get better, you know?]

I'm just saying, it may deprive a lot of people of playing time against people that they traveled across the country *points at self* to have the opportunity to play. I know it's something that can be purchased so it's different from the circumstances I gave in my example, but I'm just offering a possible result of having that [again, I'm not knocking the offer because wow does that sound ****, I would LOVE to go there...]

just a thought :)

Tink

Smash Hero
man, this is getting HUGEEEE......cant wait for it now....specailly with no more FC =(.....are you guys gonna try to get some regional crews in? if not, im sure a MW crew would be down for some MMs =)..

also, zhu, im not sure if ima be the tink of the old by this time, so might wanna get a diff partner =(....(could be better though ;D )

also.....anyone in cali want a MM with the self proclaimed best fox in the MW =) !?!?!?!?

i know mangooooossss wants a couple =)......how bout like, (me/you) fox/jiggs, fox ditto, falcon ditto, marth/falcon, marth/falco.....the jiggs on for 10 and the rest for 5 o_0?

Niko_K

Smash Master
VIP area shouldn't exist. Defeats the entire purpose of coming for a lot of players. Myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom