• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Project M Forwarder Channel!

Khader Welaye

Smash Rookie
Hi all!

I'm new around here, and I wanted to get your feedback on a custom channel I made for Project M.

This is a modified version of the Brawl channel that points to SD:/apps/projectm/boot.elf with some new graphics.

I made it mostly for myself but I figured others might like it, looking forward to your feedback!

EDIT: DON'T USE ON WII U. I'm automatically assuming that worst case scenario, most forwarder channels WILL BRICK your Wii U. Please don't try it on the Wii U :/ I'll update this post if I'm able to make a Wii U version that I can confirm works.

Sorry for the crappy picture!

Attachments

Last edited:

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
You should probably post images or a video so that people know they aren't downloading a trojan or a virus or anything.

Khader Welaye

Smash Rookie
Will this work on a Wii U?
Oh good call, I'm doubting it and I haven't tested it yet. Due to the differences in the way channels work on the Wii U I'm going to assume it will brick if you try :/

I'll update the post so people don't accidentally try.

markehmus

Smash Apprentice
i can confirm once the 00000001.app is switch out with Fix94's vWii one there is no brick on WiiU.
i used customizemii & convert2vwii and they channel also doesnt load on my WiiU's vWii
....but it black screens when starting your channel,
so i switched the ios used in your channel to ios58 and still it doesnt load on vWii .
i loaded ProjectM through HBC and it updated the ProjectM files and loaded the game very well.
i am very curious why i cant get this channel working in vWii

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
i can confirm once the 00000001.app is switch out with Fix94's vWii one there is no brick on WiiU.
i used customizemii & convert2vwii and they channel also doesnt load on my WiiU's vWii
....but it black screens when starting your channel,
so i switched the ios used in your channel to ios58 and still it doesnt load on vWii .
i loaded ProjectM through HBC and it updated the ProjectM files and loaded the game very well.
i am very curious why i cant get this channel working in vWii
Use IOS 236 to install wads instead. Much more stable and compatible than IOS 58 or 258.

markehmus

Smash Apprentice
Use IOS 236 to install wads instead. Much more stable and compatible than IOS 58 or 258.
ios 58 or 258 ... what? who does that crap?

i used 236 and 249 while attempting to install the wad after adding FIX94's 00000001.app (converting to vWii compatible)

do you read posts or just respond

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
ios 58 or 258 ... what? who does that crap?

i used 236 and 249 while attempting to install the wad after adding FIX94's 00000001.app (converting to vWii compatible)

do you read posts or just respond
I'm only trying to help you out. If you don't want my help, that's fine. I've got better things to do with my time anyway.

markehmus

Smash Apprentice
I'm only trying to help you out. If you don't want my help, that's fine. I've got better things to do with my time anyway.
help me by posting that unrelated info , i wonder how that helps, just makes me think you didnt read my post and are trying to build a post count

sks316

Smash Rookie
NNID
tmnt316
3DS FC
3325-1454-2910
Switch FC
SW-1384-2056-1238
NOTE TO ALL!
I don't have Bootmii or Priiloader as my Wii doesn't support them.
I also use IOS 58 to install WADs, and haven't gotten a brick yet!
I can also confirm that I have not yet tried this channel.

MegaSuperab

Smash Rookie
NNID
thesavages
3DS FC
0946-2553-1158
NOTE TO ALL!
I don't have Bootmii or Priiloader as my Wii doesn't support them.
I also use IOS 58 to install WADs, and haven't gotten a brick yet!
I can also confirm that I have not yet tried this channel.
So basically you have a Wii U?

Top Bottom