• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Curse announces Hungrybox as their second player

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Joining CRS.Chillin on the Team Curse SSBM roster is none other than Hungrybox! An eight-year veteran of SSBM, Hungrybox has been a player with the spotlight trained on him for quite some time. In joining Team Curse, he has become the fourth Smash player to be picked up by a major name in eSports behind CRS.Chillin, Liquid'Ken and Liquid'KDJ.

With the addition of a Team Curse Super Smash Brothers team last week,Team Curse shook the scene by adding seasoned veteran Chillindude. Now Curse looks to make an even bigger impact with their latest addition. “He's an incredible asset to the team,” said Chillindude.

“I’m really excited to be with Team Curse,” said Hungrybox. “Curse Gaming is one of the most respected eSports teams I've heard of. Their dominance over multiple games made it clear to me that the opportunity I was given was not one to pass up. I believe I can contribute to Curse's legacy and provide them a new platform where they can be acknowledged.”

The Team Curse Smash team now sits at a strong two members with both Chillin and Hungrybox. Do they have other player announcements to make? Are any other organizations planning to start up Smash teams? Leave your thoughts in the comments!

Read the full press release here!

Warchamp7 is the sysadmin for Smashboards, an avid gamer and not so avid writer. You can enjoy his ramblings on Twitter @Warchamp7

Last edited by a moderator:

Birthday

Smash Rookie
Awesome news! Hungrybox is in my opinion the ideal smasher in the Big 5. Great pick up and congrats!

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Big congratulations to you, Juan. You've come to be one of my favourite smash players and you're a greatly agreeable person. I couldn't think of many other players I would want as the face of the smash scene for big groups like this.

Last edited:

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
To say things are heating up in the world of Smash Bros. now would be an understatement. That was last year.
Now, we're like a rocket ship on our way to Mars. On a collision a course / We are a satellite / We're out of control!
WE'RE BURNING THROUGH THE SKY, YEAH

KillJay

Smash Cadet
NNID
K0maeda
3DS FC
0361-6214-0350
Wait does this mean he's like dual sponsored? Or is CT no longer supporting him?

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
To say things are heating up in the world of Smash Bros. now would be an understatement. That was last year.
Now, we're like a rocket ship on our way to Mars. On a collision a course / We are a satellite / We're out of control!
WE'RE BURNING THROUGH THE SKY, YEAH
DON'T STOP US DON'T STOP US DON'T STOP US (HEY HEY HEY)
DON'T STOP US DON'T STOP US (OOH OOH OOH) (I LIKE IT!)
DON'T STOP US DON'T STOP US (HAVE A GOOD STOCK, GOOD STOCK)
DON'T STOP US DON'T STOP US (OHHHHHHHHHHH)

RRRREEEEERRRR RURURUREREREEEUERE REEEE
REEEERUEREUUUEREEAAAEREEA AEUEUEUEAAAAAAA

Last edited:

PiBs

Smash Journeyman
This is is hype. I wonder if more teams will begin to start picking up players. The best players are dropping like flys and soon all the top players will be taken.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.

I think you had a seizure there :D

Acryte

Smash Ace
OOOOOHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Psychoace

Smash Champion

The theme of a generation of smashers.

Thin Mint

Smash Rookie
people used to say you were killing melee, but you're keeping it alive ~13 years after its release.

i love you hungrybox ;_;

Adond

Smash Rookie
NNID
Adond
3DS FC
4055-4803-1437
Energems is giving everyone that smash power

Top Bottom