• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSE: Custom Sound Engine v2.5 (Works with GeckoOS and Riivolution!)

blerb

Smash Journeyman
Post your XML file, with the added "/brawlmods/sound/sfx/" line as well

edit: if you copy-pasted your line of code included above, then you did it wrong

<folder external="/brawlmods/sound/sfx " disc="/sound/sfx/" recursive="true" resize="true" create= "true" />

becomes

<folder external="/brawlmods/sound/sfx/" disc="/sound/sfx/" recursive="true" resize="true" create= "true" />

you forgot the slash after /sound/sfx.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
I am fairly certain this is the wrong thread, however i could not find the correct one, so i thought i would come here.

I have not messed with my custom music on my wii on well over a year, if not longer. I was getting back into brawl and wanted to give my music and everything a make-over however i figured my stuff would be really outdated now.

So my question is, where can i go to get all the latest song replacement stuff so i can get all the music i want on whatever stages i want.

I appreciate any help or direction given. Thanks!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I have no idea what's wrong.

All I did to make mine work was add the codes to my gct, then add
<folder external="/private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/sound/sfx/" disc="/sound/sfx/" create="true" resize="true" />
to my xml.
And then add brstms named 10000001.brstm through 10000018.brstm to private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/sound/sfx
And it works flawlessly.

If you just switched to Riivo recently, it is loading your codes, right?

*EDIT* Tyson, I personally use BCSM-GUI, search for it. Check the Riivolution thread to learn how to use it, it's far superior to the File Replacement Code.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
I finally got it working! The reason that it didn't work was because I didn't set a Custom Victory theme for anyone other than Ness (I wanted everyone else to keep their victory themes). Thanks for all of your help guys!

shadowXtreme

Smash Cadet
Dantarion, this code is being conflicted by your
alternate stage loader code 1.1

when I add both, the custom sound loader 2.5 ceases
dont loads the custom music

but the code itself works fine (without alternate stage loader 1.1 activated)

shadowXtreme

Smash Cadet
Maybe I am resurrecting an old thread but,. could a code like this one be able to load sfx sounds? I mean, can an Idea like adding SFX effects be possible?

Top Bottom