• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique My Peach

tigurz

Smash Rookie
Hey! So I've been working on my Peach for a while and I've been trying to smooth out the kinks in my play. I'd like to get feedback from other people of what I do right and wrong with my Peach. Also any feedback of how to improve from here. I know I need to work on punish game, but I'm at a loss of how to exactly push to improve it. If anyone has suggestions of what I can do to improve it would be greatly appreciated.

Roomate friendlies

W&M vs VCU Crew battle

I play at 3:52:16

Rivertown Rumble (VCU)
I play at 2:26:50

edit- extra set, just finished uploading by a friend
Also part of rivertown rumble

Last edited:

M2Q

Smash Cadet
i like your peach. you're slow, so just work on speeding up your game/recognizing when you were to slow to follow up with X option so you should use Y option. you seem like a smart player

tigurz

Smash Rookie
i like your peach. you're slow, so just work on speeding up your game/recognizing when you were to slow to follow up with X option so you should use Y option. you seem like a smart player
Thanks. What do you mean by slow? is there any specific example in the videos that you could point out to me? I'm trying to learn my options against characters, so that might attribute to why I might seem slow or hesitant to act.

Top Bottom