• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique me please!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I don't think you played stupid. I actually like your aggro style haha

I'd watch out for whiffing too many FC nairs against a CF who's pretty good and baiting them and spacing with his dash dancing. I didn't see you use that many grabs to mix things up. You pretty much conditioned that dude to dash dance when he's not in range and shield when you're too close.You probably know all this already but it doesn't hurt to give it a try next time. :)

Oque

Smash Rookie
First time posting, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
It seemed like you didn't really try to mix up your di for falcons downthrow, especially in the last match, so it basically allowed him to have a guaranteed knee each time. Also you could tell that he would totally force a knee to kill you to even up the stocks. Maybe you could have baited that out since it seemed kinda like tunnel vision on his end.

But I totally love your aggro style as well, it was making things so tense

Top Bottom