• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPU Level 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcousticAdrian

Smash Apprentice
I am not sure if this was discovered already, but I'm going to post just in case.

You can use the L/R list scrolling function to set the CPU's level to 0. The AI seems to act normally when set to it.

To do this, have the selector over level 2, 3, or 4. Then hold L or R, and scroll up. It will go past the 1 into a blank zone, and upon selection it will be set to 0. Once you finish the match, the integer will change to look more squashed. It will change back to it's original shape if you reselect the CPU level.

This method doesn't work for setting the CPU's level above 9.

I have tested this on a copy of PM with an add-on installed but no other changes, and a tournament setup which was likely to not have had any add-ons.

AcousticAdrian

Smash Apprentice
I apologize then, I did scroll through a bit to look for recent posts, but I didn't use the search bar. Feel free to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom