• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool possible new desync?

Litt

Samus
So pretty simple, while performing a shield drop, in the 6 frames popo is dropping and nana still has not yet, just press A, or buffer an inshield command with C for nana, and she will stay on the platform and popo will drop below.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
yup it works. I do this sometimes and use c-stick to uair with popo and buffer a jump with nana. Then you can make nana fair and it looks sexy and forces a knockdown on the platform above you, which is always dope.I'm back in cleveland at the end of the week. I'll try to post a video demonstrating what I'm talking about once I'm back.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
yup it works. I do this sometimes and use c-stick to uair with popo and buffer a jump with nana. Then you can make nana fair and it looks sexy and forces a knockdown on the platform above you, which is always dope.I'm back in cleveland at the end of the week. I'll try to post a video demonstrating what I'm talking about once I'm back.
Hahah yeah, exactly what I was messing around with. i was screwing around with ICs cuz there is a new up and coming one in CT and he was wondering if there was anything cool I could figure out, (I was practicing shield drops at the time) so I tried this, and that was the result.

Top Bottom