• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Condors, Eggplants, and Chaingrabs~ The NEW Ice Climbers Guide~!

byron

Smash Apprentice
I have problems chaingrabing certain characters. The only way I can chaingrab to death% is to grab,hit,b-throw,grab,hit,d-throw,grab,hit,b-throw,and hit. I repeat this to like 96-110% the I do a d-throw into up-smash to try and kill. It works on everybody but big people like rob, snake,charazard, ganondorf, samus, bowser, and dk. any advice?:urg:

Dietcoke101

Smash Rookie
Thank you very much for the guide. You got mr into playing IC :D I got the chaingrab ok, I can do like 3 or 4 usually before I break. I still can't get B-Throw, and I'm having trouble desynching. I wanted to learn the S-hop alternating Blizzard, but I can't get desynching down. Any tips on Desynching or B-Throw? Also, when you desynch, do you have to keep using moves so Nana can't catch up with Popo and get resynched?

:phone:

Smoom77

Smash Master
To your last question, correct. For bthrow, keep practicing. Experiment with different timings.

Dietcoke101

Smash Rookie
To your last question, correct. For bthrow, keep practicing. Experiment with different timings.
Ok thanks. Do you think you will update the IC Guide, I think it might be a good idea + very helpful. I mean the guide hasn't been updated in a very long time.

:phone:

Smoom77

Smash Master
I personally will not be updating the guide, nor do I think anyone else will for a long time.

onlyaaron17

Smash Cadet
NNID
onlyaaron17
Cons: Nana... <<< that's funny considering the 0-death cg impossible without her *cries*

Top Bottom