• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Concept Art Meta Knight bug - Unable to Reproduce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supahsawnik99

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperSawnik99
Hey, I had a issue when using the Concept Art Meta Knight costume. The game crashed on me after starting a match with it and going to the WarioWare Inc. stage.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
3.6 Beta with Dolphin 6887 (virtual SD card + Gecko method) and the game freezes at Beta Knight's entrance animation and then opens this error window:

"Yes" makes the game advance one frame and the same window appears again with the same error message, and "no" makes the emulator crash.

Since the OP doesn't mention if he uses Dolphin nor what version of Dolphin he's using I don't know if this should go here or in Dolphin's forums.

Supahsawnik99

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperSawnik99
I didn't use an emulator. I used my Wii and loaded the game using the Homebrew Channel.

Supahsawnik99

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperSawnik99
@ Narpas_sword Narpas_sword

This was just a one-off. I thought it was a bug, but, I had the same match on the same stage and it worked just fine.

Narpas_sword

Allright.

Can you take the time to update the OP with the details of the bug anyway.
Mark it as 'Unable to reproduce'

If it happens again and you can consistently reproduce it, then change it to intermittent and someone will be able to help resolve it.

at this point though, an essentially random freeze is too hard to trace to find the problem.

edit// Solution is to disable panic handlers in dolphin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom