• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compton Surprise: A Brawl Tourney 10-04-08

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Lee harris didn't get third, that was some guy named Lee from Oklahoma.

And only m2king is clearly better, dsf pretty much had that match versus azen. I wouldn't base an entire smash scene on one best player versus another best player, we don't know the average skill level of the rest of the players. When I went to texas the average skill level was pretty much the same as it was here. I can tell you one thing they have no idea how to fight good warios hehe.

Fourth place wasn't a doctor mario guy, it was a wario player.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh oops! diff lee

sheik vs wario: roll around and charge needles (he cant really follow sheiks rolls LOL too good), combo him a little bit, grab release usmash at 90% too good

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
that doesn't speak well to our level of talent if TEXAS' area is = to socal

that's pretty horrible for socal in fact

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
@ Edrees

What happened in the match between Azen and DSF?

Also, I'm pretty sure that the best players of SoCal would **** the best of Texas.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
that doesn't speak well to our level of talent if TEXAS' area is = to socal

that's pretty horrible for socal in fact
It's just generally speaking. Our top players are better but the general talent of average players is roughly the same. And I don't see what's wrong with being comparable to Texas, I bet the general talent of them is also comparable to that of EC. The game is young and its hard for there to be huge differences yet.

You don't really know much about Brawl anyway, so I hardly think you're qualified to be a judge on this one. I understand the metagame and what a good Brawl player is far more than you do, you wouldn't understand without having traveled there.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lee harris didn't get third, that was some guy named Lee from Oklahoma.

And only m2king is clearly better, dsf pretty much had that match versus azen. I wouldn't base an entire smash scene on one best player versus another best player, we don't know the average skill level of the rest of the players. When I went to texas the average skill level was pretty much the same as it was here. I can tell you one thing they have no idea how to fight good warios hehe.

Fourth place wasn't a doctor mario guy, it was a wario player.
The Lee that got 3rd was Lee Martin and he is from Louisiana. He was the person who won the huge national gamestop tournament.

Also, DMG(The wario player who got 4th and beat Azen in winners and is from Texas) = Dr. Mario Guy.

So yeah >_>.

Also,

Edreese is too good.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
The Lee that got 3rd was Lee Martin and he is from Louisiana. He was the person who won the huge national gamestop tournament.

Also, DMG(The wario player who got 4th and beat Azen in winners and is from Texas) = Dr. Mario Guy.

So yeah >_>.

Also,

Edreese is too good.
you spelled his name wrong

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
aydris i think leon means the visual novel on the CPU, which is what melty blood and the anime were based on

i think actually the sex scenes are erroneous (lmao erroneous is such an erotic sounding word, maybe i should use "arbitrary") like the story was so good even without the sex scenes in the visual novel, they just added em in so that the game would sell. it worked of course

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh there you go, thanks

the VERY DESCRIPTIVE SEX SCENES are superfluous

that also sounds erotic

like the fluids flow superbly

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i would never want to **** shiki

ow it hurts
WHAT U WANT IT HARDER???

i kinda wish there were no h-scenes. like i try and get people into it. but i have to explain what a visual novel is. and then im obligated to say its techinically an h-game. then no ones interested :(

edit; did u play/read kagetsu tohya?

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029

So yeah >_>.

Also,

Edreese is too good.
Whoo! DMG! That my homie! Showed Azen how we do it, haha!

Man this thread old as ****! How the hell did I even get in this mother****a?

Last edited:
Top Bottom