• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data COMPLETE: Peach Hitboxes and Frame Data (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know if there is lag coming out of floating and if so how much? Have have the number 5 frames in my head but I don't know why. Help would be appreciated

N JA

Smash Rookie
From SDM data:

Float
Total: 150 frames (Sveet said float is actually 149 frames. Whatevs.)
If you voluntarily end the float, you
can do nothing from frames 2-5 (frame
1 being the first frame you aren't
holding jump) and an attack started
on frame 1 will be float cancelled.

If the float ends naturally, you can
do nothing frames 1-5

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
Posting this here because I don't think it deserves it's own thread.

Turnips last 140 frames in the air, not 141. The first frame of a catch animation, a turnip hitbox is out, but it does not count toward the total. If you catch a turnip three times it will last 143 frames in the air. Catching a turnip slightly prolongs its life.

Similarly, hitting someone with a turnip extends the life of the turnip for how many frames the turnip was in contact. So turnips can occasionally last notably longer than 140 frames. The black hole glitch works because the turnips are constantly hitting each other so their timer is not running down. If that was not the case, the turnips would just disappear.

Hitting walls does not seem to change the span of a turnip.

There you go. Thank you 20XX :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom