• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Chocoty1er

Smash Rookie
NNID
tylermpowell
3DS FC
2062-9460-7105
Alright guys are next BIG tournament is set for March 21st and 22nd. We are trying to get some big guys to fly out also. More details when I get them.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
(Major Announcements regarding $1100 pot bonus tournament)

First Off, Roll Tier X4 is THIS SATURDAY. You no longer must pre-register to sign up (Yes, you may now register at the door!!!!!!!!!!!), but the fun starts on Friday with our set up party ran by the Velvet Room, bringing the Smash Chateau to Bellevue.

Friday starting at 7 (possibly earlier) with casuals, money matches on stream and maybe some competition as well. Please bring your TV and Set ups on Friday!

Also Friday is your last chance to be guaranteed a spot in our free single elim. Sm4sh tournament with $70 to 1st and $30 to 2nd. Registration for all events will be open Friday Night as well.

If you are coming from out of state and you haven't pre-registered please let me know asap, or please call me if you are running late, we are going to follow our schedule as much as possible!

If you are local and you can house, please let me know asap.

Also, if you aren't local and need housing, please let me know asap.

Currently we are planning on having people from North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Georgia, "Wherever the hell M2K damn well pleases", with possible people from Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado gracing us in Nebraska, making this possibly the largest gathering of midwest west players in the history of mankind.

-Facebook for rtx4 https://www.facebook.com/events/334665033369521/?ref=29&ref_notif_type=plan_user_joined&source=1

Smashboards for RTX4 http://smashboards.com/threads/oct-...bonus-pm-melee-free-sm4sh-bellevue-ne.363291/

Pre-Register https://www.payitsquare.com/collect-page/42457

NoMind

Smash Rookie
Trying to join the facebook group, but I was a borderline competitive player from 2006-2010 at UM (funny now their smash community is awesome), and I live in uptown in Denver, by city park. I don't have a gamecube here, but I'm trying to just get back into the swing of things and enjoy some smash. I recently began catching up what's been happening with Smash on YouTube and it got the juices going again. I used to play both 64 and Melee at close to competitive levels, not sure how good I am anymore.

Who would like play a few games and knock the rust off my game? :)

Chocoty1er

Smash Rookie
NNID
tylermpowell
3DS FC
2062-9460-7105
SakuRide the HYPE TRAIN results:

Smash4 Singles:
1: Steam (Lucario) ($132.00)
2: Sunny (Lucairo) ($66.00)
3: Fishbot (Little Mac/Fox) ($22.00)
4: Detta (ROB/Pikachu)
5: Avalon (Lucina)
5: Bees (DHD/ROB)
7: OwnageParade (Wii Fit Trainer)
7: Chimpanzoo (Mario)
9: Nite$ (Jiggs/Link)
9: Ace (Little Mac)
9: TTC|TwistedIlluminati (Rosalina)
9: Mother foxin gangstakirby
13: Tetra
13: TP
13: Redblade
13: Boo
17: Blacklight
17: OMV
17: Silv
17: Mikki
17: Curt
17: Sumachi

Smash 4 Doubles:
1: Don't ban Fiddlesticks (Steam + Fishbot) ($49.00)
2: Nite and Dae (Nite$ + Sunny) ($21.00)
3: NES Remix (Detta + Bees)
4: Team Waifu (Avalon + Kony)
5: The Dumb Blonds (Rubio + ****)
5: Duders (Blacklight + Chimpanzoo)
7: Pool Party (BurntFish + Sumachi)

Project M Singles:
1: Fishbot (Mario/Link) ($150.00)
2: Messi (Snake) ($75.00)
3: Keyo (Fox/MK) ($25.00)
4: Ace (Falcon/Ike)
5: Nite$ (Falcon/Link/Fox)
5: Breezy (Ganon)
7: Detta (ROB/G&W)
7: Bees (Mewtwo/Marth)
9: Rayon
9: Lion (Snake)
9: Steam (Ganon)
9: MeleeRuler
13: Sumachi
13: Burntfish
13: Spooky
13: PhoZ
17: Sinz
17: Tetra
17: Net16
17: OMV
17: OwnageParade
17: ****
17: Boo
17: Mthry
25: Silv

Project M Doubles:
1: High Heels (Rubio + Breezy) ($56.00)
2: Nite + Ace (Nite$ + Ace) ($24.00)
3: Mother foxin gangstakirby (Sinz + Net16)
4: NES Remix (Detta + Bees)
5: Sushi (Keyo + Fishbot)
5: Don't ban Final Destination (Steam + Tetra)
7: Hazy Maze Cave (PhoZ + Rayon)
7: Pool Party (BurntFish + Sumachi)

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Hey guys, is Wavedash Wensdays still a thing? I may end up having wendsdays off of work now, so I'd like to try going.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Since the move and posts counting towards postcount in socials and I believe shaya said something in the new houston thread about less spam and such while lookin for a new southwest mod.
My guess is you can but be weary.

Last edited:

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Hello all, I am planning a trip to Colorado around my birthday which is February 24th. I want to go there from 2/20/2015 - 2/23/2015. If anyone could house me, that would be absolutely amazing. I am a pretty decent smasher (in terms on a national level) and am a pretty bad ass cook and wouldn't mind cooking for my hosts. I am from Memphis, TN and play Iori, Ihavespaceballs and Nite all the time. I am a huge fan of the "trees" and partake A LOT (lol). If anyone who is down to house me, you would totally make my 30th birthday spectacular! I promise to bring a good challenge, monies for things such as food, gas and "trees". I want to play Smash with everyone and all the great players there. Please and Thank You!!!

Edit: I primarily play Melee but I do dabble in PM and Sm4sh.

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Hey guys! I'm going to be moving to Colorado Springs in a month or so. And I'd like to know how the scene is out there. Is it good, bad, okay? Is their weeklies that go on around there? I'd love to know. Feel free to hit me up!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hello .

Like to travel?

Enjoy having fun with others?

Are you the best smash player in your region?

Prove it at the Midwest North smash circuit.

Full circuits for Melee, PM and Sm4sh singles and doubles.

Events-

Feb 21st in LaCross WI is the The Great Revival

March 14th in ST Cloud MN is Warehouse Pi Day

March 28th in Bellevue NE is Roll Tier V ($2000 pot bonus)

April 11th in Des Moines IA is Spring Show Down (SMASH WIIU, MELEE, AND PM: $50 POT BONUS FOR EVERY 25 ENTRANTS)
May 2nd in Kansas City, MO is DI or DIe: KC Classic

May 16th in Denver, CO is Revelation 2:2

June 6th in KS, location TBA, ran by Lux (event page coming soon)

June 27th in IL, full details tba, ran by Joe Fattal (event page coming soon)

Championship event is TBA, but will be huge.

Full details with links to specific tournaments at

http://smashboards.com/threads/midw...elee-pm-sm4sh-wi-mn-ne-ia-mo-co-ks-il.386220/

Chocoty1er

Smash Rookie
NNID
tylermpowell
3DS FC
2062-9460-7105
WHEN POINTLESS FLAMEWARS ON
COLORADO SMASH FACEBOOK PAGE HAPPEN
I COME BACK HERE AND I GET SAD

WHEN I GET SAD I GET A LITTLE SALTY

WHEN I GET SALTY I THROW CONTROLLERS

WHEN I THROW CONTROLLERS PEOLE THINK IM A BABY

WHEN PEOPLE THINK IM A BABY, NO ONE LIKES ME.

I just want to apolize to anyone that thinks im a horrible person because i got a little salt over a match, anything they said to me, friendlies played, doesn't matter. IM SORRY. im saving myself before i become a joke.
and have a meme named after me.
i would rather post this here because no one would read IT and im anti flamewar
ima be da bez little mac playa evar. no salt included

I HAVE HOPE FOR THIS THREAD (NOT REALLY)

if you lose to a god like little mac in tournament it was me #learnthematchup

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hey, smash

With over 140 people registered for the great Revival this weekend in WI, things are looking great for the MW so far and we expect things to be just as crazy up in MN with the Warehouse Throwdown 3.1415!!!

The 2nd leg of the circuit is in S. St. Cloud, MN on March 14th 2015. Registration will end March 6th at 11:59 pm (DIFFERENT THAN POSTED AS OF THIS POST), and the venue fee will increase by $5 on Feb 21st.

Please come support the midwest and celebrate PI day the right way.

Register Here: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=EtlkzrsAWS3gTpf9BI2jIg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1607380712817246/

Smashboards: http://smashboards.com/threads/3-14...wn-3-1415-part-of-the-midwest-circuit.386875/

And in case you haven't registered yet...

The Great Revival is THIS SATURDAY February 21st 2015 in La Crosse WI, registration ends this Wednesday, this is the last day to assign partners.

Brackets should be up LATE Thursday night

Register Here: http://meleemilwaukee.com/gr/

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/events/1569332279962100/

Smashboards :http://smashboards.com/threads/feb-...rootloop-and-more-la-crosse-wisconsin.373667/

Official Circuit Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/midw...elee-pm-sm4sh-wi-mn-ne-ia-mo-co-ks-il.386220/

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I'm planning to head up to Colorado around spring break and was wondering if there is a place to smash around Boulder or the closest place to. I really would love to meet and play against some new people.

Yo guys, you have some kind of big tournament going on May 16-17th, yes? I am looking for housing for the MVG event, and if anyone is able to do that, please let me know. It will be me and two others, potentially three others. I would greatly appreciate anything you have.

ChuckSSB

Smash Rookie
Hey Colorado Smash! Durango, Co reporting in here. I've done some searching and it seems like there used to be a small scene around here but it's inactive now. If anybody knows of some smashers in the Durango/Farmington, Nm/Four Corners area let them know that there is interest in getting a scene going. I also attend Fort Lewis College down here so I'll look for people through there when it starts back up. I made a Facebook group to help centralize us (Durango, Co Smash [Facebook.com/groups/dgosmash]). Also, I had a great time at Revelation, got totally wrecked by Syrox in pools. Thanks in advance for any help guys.

Last edited:

Baztastic

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone!

I'm moving to Boulder by the end of the month. I'm looking to play with all the local Smash 4 guys. If you want to tell me about the scene I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

Combatflaps

Smash Rookie
Hey, I live in Colorado Springs and am pretty new to smash, but looking for a group to improve. If you know anything about a group in Colorado Springs for melee or wanna play, message me please.

Steam

Smash Hero
Just search Colorado smash on Facebook. The scene is super active but no one uses smashboards since espy rekt the boards all that time ago.

Steam

Smash Hero
Espy rekking the boards prompted the creation of the fb group iirc lol.

And yes, fb is way better than swf for as huge as the Colorado scene is now

Top Bottom