• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[COLOR="Red"]MELEE:[/COLOR] The 714 Melee Smash Thread

RabidJackal

Smash Apprentice
How late would y'all be going tomorrow? I have v-ball from 3-6 and if it goes late enough I might go down with a buddy.

RabidJackal

Smash Apprentice
We got super baked and didn't play too great. I almost didn't make it out of pools, but I beat Peligro so I got put in over some other dude. Lost right away in bracket to mitchell and merc. Got 7th in doubles though lol. Friendlies were bomb also

TheSavageBlueBoy

Smash Apprentice
Pulling this Thead out of the Gutter, getting some people onto smash boards, Setting up my place for touneys of Project Melee, and starting a Stream! www.justin.tv/bluexco
Lets get this show on the road!

Edit: Recently met 3 guys that go to cal state fullerton, interested in PM showing them smash boards, were growing boys!

Darksigner22

Smash Rookie
I live in the OC Area (Ladera, close to Mission viejo) and I own a gamecube but not melee. I've been dying to get better so I can become top tier in my smash club at my high school. hit me up

shovelcharge

Smash Rookie
SUP 714. I'm a 64 man, but I'm slowly getting into brawl and melee. If anyone is down for 64, hit me up immediately.

Top Bottom