• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I'll be back Sunday people. Possible smashfest or something during the week(end)?

iLight

Smash Lord
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sure i guess i can chill or something on sunday, probably have work monday, just call me

also DMG doesn't exist anymore b/c he never logs on skype anymore and also doesn't respond to my trolling on facebook.

also DMG is gay even if he does exist for playing in the "Light House Game Night" on smashboards lol

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Heya what's up? Let me know when you guys are ready to play again or if any of ya'll want to stop by.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Well if it's a few people, u can stop by my place. Joel will be out of town at a show. To promote it does depend on your post count.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Alright I will. I'm just chilling at home atm. Let me know when yous ppl are free

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Alright kool kool. Well my number is on the front page if anyone needs to get a hold of me

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! If anyone wants to smash it up, my place will be open, well at least my room. Text me for the address and when/if you're coming over

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Kool. Joel is hosting something at his place tonight, but I'm always down for the weekend. Make sure to refer everyone to this thread who is interested in Smash here in Cstat and Bryan. I also have a facebook if there needs another method of contact

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
8ish at Joel's, which is the same place off wellborn in those apt's. Make sure to finish setting up your profile so your post count goes up =)

edit: Also, I will bring my SD card, or ask Joel to save it to his and I will try uploading our matches so we can start reviewing our plays and see what we did wrong. I've been meaning to do this, but NOW...I must ><. Will help us all to review them afterward and catch our mistakes

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
ah ok, well just let us know ahead of time. With the way the weather is atm, walking sounds a bit unpleasant x:

iLight

Smash Lord
sorry havn't been able to make it and help you guys out at all recently or chill, been doing school and work, i'll try to catch up w/ you guys at your next session, maybe hold one at my place sometime soon, also loko you should add Bear(pika/marth/snake/mk), wotts (zss), and sandtrap(peach/mk) to the first page's retired smashers list =] they were all OG

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
sorry havn't been able to make it and help you guys out at all recently or chill, been doing school and work, i'll try to catch up w/ you guys at your next session, maybe hold one at my place sometime soon, also loko you should add Bear(pika/marth/snake/mk), wotts (zss), and sandtrap(peach/mk) to the first page's retired smashers list =] they were all OG
I WILL :3 And don't sweat it too much dude, when you have the time go for it. We aren't doing as many 1v1 matches as we should, so maybe we're just warming up for now.

And Ghosti, c'mon man, keep teasin' us about playin' xP

Sieguest

Smash Master
And Ghosti, c'mon man, keep teasin' us about playin' xP
No, y'all are teasing me! Smashfests on weekdays, knowing my life is dominated by the Corps on weekdays and since I'm only white carding now, there's nothing I can do about it. D:

Last week was my mistake because I completely forgot that burn was that evening. x.x

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I think I even texted you ghosti, if that is even your number still when I had you as Hospes on the front page xP

Well I'm gonna be out tonight, but Saturday and Sunday idk if anything is going down, but I should be home.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Hmm, don't remember recieving a text from anyone outside of my outfit mates recently. o.o Tomorrow I have some obligations to handle. And Sunday is pretty open until 3:30

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Alright mate, well I don't have a car so I'm usually home. My place is free for anyone to stop by to play brawl and what not.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Hate to double post, but it's getting quiet again D:

Hey I had an idea to set up another tourney at Gatti Town now that we ahve a good group joining us from Blinn/Bryan and what not. Although, I would need to know how many would really show up so I can contact ppl in the Houston crew and see if some would be willing to travel here; Leaf said he can make it so it wouldn't be the top players, but their "casuals" or regulars.

Aside that, I know Gato is the only one from that group, but for future smashfests, we should work on 1v1's more. I do love FFA's, but I also want everyone to get better at the game as well, so I'm hoping we all focus on a character or two and improve it each time we play. If anyone needs help or wondering how to get better before smashfests, let me know :3

iLight

Smash Lord
Hate to double post, but it's getting quiet again D:

Hey I had an idea to set up another tourney at Gatti Town now that we ahve a good group joining us from Blinn/Bryan and what not. Although, I would need to know how many would really show up so I can contact ppl in the Houston crew and see if some would be willing to travel here; Leaf said he can make it so it wouldn't be the top players, but their "casuals" or regulars.

Aside that, I know Gato is the only one from that group, but for future smashfests, we should work on 1v1's more. I do love FFA's, but I also want everyone to get better at the game as well, so I'm hoping we all focus on a character or two and improve it each time we play. If anyone needs help or wondering how to get better before smashfests, let me know :3
if you host a tournament i can come win yes =3, lol jk but i could probably get some dallas people to come down potentially and also houston and maybe even austin people depending but you know those would be more of those 'top players' whom you seem to be shunning? but as of this weekend anytime before or after work i should be able to play again w/ you guys for a bit whenever i know some of the new people havnt met me, but i live right behind northgate (and i have a car) so its easier to reach my place <3 just let me know 5712361739 just txt me if you want to play sometime

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. We are probably going to play tomorrow at Joel's, but it's not that I'm shunning, I just want the new members to participate in a tournament where other people around their level can participate in. I don't want them to get totally wrecked and feel completely discouraged from brawl. But ofc light, we'll kept texting ya each time some smash goes down |3

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I keep forgetting people coming into Brawl lol

Dojo

Smash Champion
Loko after a few tournaments that those guys have been to, you should try to promote a decent sized one for the future and tell the new members if they want to experience the game at a higher level to go to that one. That way maybe they can try to integrate into the state scene if they like it.

Texas needs new players who are willing to bust their *** and learn. If they don't like it which I understand, then just keep doing what you're doing. But some of them may WANT to experience the game at that level.

Just my two cents. <3

iLight

Smash Lord
Loko after a few tournaments that those guys have been to, you should try to promote a decent sized one for the future and tell the new members if they want to experience the game at a higher level to go to that one. That way maybe they can try to integrate into the state scene if they like it.

Texas needs new players who are willing to bust their *** and learn. If they don't like it which I understand, then just keep doing what you're doing. But some of them may WANT to experience the game at that level.

Just my two cents. <3
Dojo there are only like 4 people in texas at your level, you trela razer and gnes.... And i don't know if anyone wants to experience that amount of stuff in their butt...

Sieguest

Smash Master
Everything I think is wrong D: Missing opportunities everywhere... going to make a conscious effort to free up time now. (Still can't during the weekdays though)

But uhh, from the perspective of my lack of skill, I wouldn't mind getting wrecked by really good people to be honest.

Dojo

Smash Champion
I'm not talking about at my level. I mean a higher level in general.

I probably wouldn't even go because of how far the drive is but I'm saying you have a lot of strong players in this state that they can learn from if they experience it.

We have a lot of strong players within a couple of hours of your area. You don't have to obviously. I just think Texas has a lot of potential to see smash grow and you have an opportunity to help.

Top Bottom