• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

clink on down b

chrisdailly

Smash Rookie
dose anyone know what moves down b clink with and if there are different ones for the air or any other variables

-Wheat-

Smash Rookie
Another thing to note - If you jump just before you Down B you get the aerial cyclone which has a hitbox covering Luigi's feet which will clank with Marth's Dtilt iirc.

Verda Stelo

Smash Apprentice
Like most everything in the Marth matchup it's a "50/50" though. Will Marth dtilt or will he grab? You lose one and put yourself in an advantageous situation in the other. And Marth can react to it pretty easily. It's a really strong gimmick though.

Vist

Smash Champion
Like most everything in the Marth matchup it's a "50/50" though. Will Marth dtilt or will he grab? You lose one and put yourself in an advantageous situation in the other. And Marth can react to it pretty easily. It's a really strong gimmick though.
That's true. I just didn't really think about the low hitbox sticking around after landing and putting that together with clanking. Maybe it's more reliable for other situations like a peach trying to downsmash vs grounded approaches.

Roukiske

Smash Journeyman
I know you can clank Samus missles. Useful against my Spamus friend.

Dire Creeper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dire_Creeper
Another thing to note - If you jump just before you Down B you get the aerial cyclone which has a hitbox covering Luigi's feet which will clank with Marth's Dtilt iirc.
Does the feet hitbox stay there when you land or does it disappear?

Edit: Nvm it does.

Last edited:
Top Bottom