• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chorus Kids for Smash Bros. DLC! ~ Lend your Song of Support in the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot! ~

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
lets not get ahead of our selves lets wait for the official word before a lot of you see this as no rhythm paradise characters and others point out it doesnt deconfirm anyone

Esquelen

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-1916-2977
Switch FC
SW-3004-0190-2265
When I heard that news, I became extremely happy, it is not the character, but I'm glad anyway on stage!!! *_*

I hope that means that we have someone like character... hope...

Taking into account the above data Wii U of Rhythm Heaven icon

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
Well this makes me happy. I don't know if this will lead to a Rhythm Heaven stage or character, but it's nice that they are adding music from the series. They should add Lockstep and Struck by the Rain next.
We need Thrilling! Is this Love!, Dreams of our Generation, and Tap Troupe to go along with that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ohhhhh myyyyy Gooooooooood

Blue Birds is amazing. <3 I've never heard it without the "Peck your beak! BROK BROK BROK!" Simply outstanding transition, haha.

Jonofunu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jonofunu
3DS FC
0516-7588-9474
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THAT SONG MONKEY WATCH, it is my favorite song (because i didnt hear then i'm deaf after my parents listen to understand me)

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
OH MY GOD

What a day for me to be away from the internet. Having Rhythm Heaven music is Smash is definitely one step closer to having our character, I'm hyped! I really hope we get more songs beyond Monkey Watch and Blue Birds, though I absolutely love Monkey Watch and I'm going to have a blast smashing to it.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
When it comes to rhythm heaven music I hope to see them add Remix 1 from fever

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
When it comes to rhythm heaven music I hope to see them add Remix 1 from fever
If we're talking Remix themes, there's nothing I want music-wise more than Remix 10 from Fever. (that or Dreams of Our Generation)

Just imagine smashing to this incredibly upbeat medley.

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Didn't the datamining find 6 non ballet DLC characters?

So Mewtwo, Lucas, Roy, Ryu, ???, ???
It's probably just Pichu and Wolf lol

Last edited:

Jonofunu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jonofunu
3DS FC
0516-7588-9474
Calm down all, these not found 2 songs from rhythm heaven insted of miiverse,....because that stage isnt "finished".

But sakura will works hardly to finish rhythm heaven stage/character with those 2 songs or not (i dont know him) until two days. Like.... left 2 unknown characters at smash bros website.

Last edited:

Cloudy

Smash Apprentice
OMG I HAD NO IDEA THE MUSIC WAS THERE.
I just waited for the update and heard Blue Birds and Monkey Watch, I'm so happyyy we need more music from the game in here.

There needs to be something announced at E3 from Smash Bros still... maybe... so... who knows? A stage would be great, a character is amazing (Best plus will probably be announced on E3 too)

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I'm sorry I haven't been on for months I had to finish school and other stuff. How's everyone's sneaky sprits after the digital conference yesterday? I'm hoping all of these predictions are right and we get the kids in october. (Even if it takes some time)
Picture 21.png

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Have you guys seen this minigame? I can't get over how catchy and adorable it is. Definitely one of my new favorites.

Oh, and I really don't see the Rhythm Heaven themes on Miiverse being an issue as far as getting a RH character goes. There could simply not be a stage implemented along with the Kids. If anything, I view the fact that they're actually acknowledging Rhythm Heaven even more with music a positive.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I don't see an anime happening, they fit better with shorts IMO. A nice music video you would watch during commercial break would do good. But it would be great to see RH characters having more fleshed out personality and backstory behind them.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I'd gladly accept a Karate Joe OVA please.
I wonder what this actually means though.

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
It might not even be Nintendo related since they do work in the same style outside of Warioware/Rhythm Heaven.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
I don't see an anime happening, they fit better with shorts IMO. A nice music video you would watch during commercial break would do good. But it would be great to see RH characters having more fleshed out personality and backstory behind them.
Animated shorts would be super neat. I'd imagine they would be similar to the official Japanese comics.

Gotta love the Glee Club one:

Top Bottom