• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check Out This APEX 2015 Album Teaser From OCRemix

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Last year, video game music arrangement fansite OCReMix created a music album for APEX 2014. The album had a great number of tracks related to the Smash Brothers series, as well as a few of the other fighting games present that year. Just like last year, an APEX 2015 album is coming! Smashboards has been able to secure an exclusive album preview - take a listen! Can you recognize all of the songs in this album mashup?

To all Smash fans, look forward to a great APEX 2015!

The Derrit has been a longtime community member at OCRemix - it's definitely a site worth checking out! Chat with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Last edited:

Sonic Kirby Elric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonicfan08
3DS FC
1934-1829-6241
I'd listen to it. But I'm interested in what the hell is going on right now with Apex
I know right? Its been like 30 min since they evacuated.

EDIT: Looks like Apex is delayed until 11:30.

Last edited:

Sonic Kirby Elric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonicfan08
3DS FC
1934-1829-6241
Apex has been put on hold. They are discussing what do at this moment.

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait to get ahold on the full versions of these though. So far they all sound so good!

Top Bottom