• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard grounded down special gains less height with bunny hood

Daeeedal

Smash Rookie
As the title says, when attempting to use "Fly" from the ground as Charizard with a bunny hood, you gain less height. Not sure if it's done on purpose so that Charizard doesn't have a wicked combined jump height or if it's just an unintended interaction, but here's a clip:

I'm using 3.02 homebrew fullset.

Last edited:

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
I'm pretty sure this is a side effect of wearing the bunny hood, using Link's UpB does the same thing. instead of floating a little, he drops sooner in the middle of it...

Daeeedal

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure this is a side effect of wearing the bunny hood, using Link's UpB does the same thing. instead of floating a little, he drops sooner in the middle of it...
I was thinking this could be the case, I thought I had observed similar effects with other character's recoveries, but I figured i'd see what people thought. Thanks for the input!

Top Bottom