• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters that should have been playable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten.M1

Smash Cadet
NNID
NintenAlt
Since its now up to DLC (If DLC happens) to bring more characters, instead of asking what characters should be in as DLC, what characters do you think should have been included in the official roster?
I feel like Isaac, Ice Climbers, Ninten and Mewtwo, K. Rool and/or Ridley should have gotten a spot, but I'm still happy with the roster.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sandbag. I mean really, the poor chap needs revenge for all the abuse it's gotten.

Mataata

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mataata
3DS FC
2964-8599-6875
Saki and Waluigi seem to be the most wanted of characters that were at least considered for Smash but not fully integrated as playable. I've only just recently seen people begging for Isaac, and Ridley will probably never happen.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Dixie Kong. Without question.

Not only is she a classic 16-bit icon from arguably the greatest Donky Kong Country of all time in her debut, but she also came back for Tropical Freeze. She's definitely the main team and has moveset potential. Oh, and a great female addition. Travesty, I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom