• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changing Controls Freezes Game

Shoto

Smash Apprentice
Project M 3.6b Netplay Iso (Console version)
Loading through CFG
Whenever I go to change my controls for X or Y it freezes the game -- not much to be said.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Why are you using the netplay iso on your wii? You should just use a brawl iso and have PM content on the sd card. Changing controls works perfectly fine for me with brawl iso + PM content on sd card.

Shoto

Smash Apprentice
Why are you using the netplay iso on your wii? You should just use a brawl iso and have PM content on the sd card. Changing controls works perfectly fine for me with brawl iso + PM content on sd card.
Yeah one time an SD card got stuck in there so I forced it out. SD Card port no work now. Instead I just make the iso. I want the console version with the ASL but it hasn't been released yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom