• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Approaching: His Prescription? KOs

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
these model hacks and textures make you my hero!

are you gonna give them PSA moves too?
Haha, thanks ^_^ I shall once I learn more about it. I just "finished" (as much as you can do currently) Toon- err, young link's fire arrows.

Rudra

Smash Ace
I'm sure it is. I think the new set is what's keeping Cape occupied for the time being.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
I'm sure it is. I think the new set is what's keeping Cape occupied for the time being.
oh good lol. Actually Ive been making my own Doc side project... and... well, its almost done.the only things left for me are fixing his F-Smash to always electrify (it only electrifies when you hit closeup, otherwise its fire. the visuals are fine though), a new D-Air, and a new FS! Do you guys have the same FSmash problem?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
(needed bump)
also, what are you guys using for a D-Air? Well, if you're using the Mario Tornado. If not, nvm. Because I can't think of anything, I think I might just leave the one that came with Star-Spin Mario, except maybe change it to Electric instead of Fire.

Top Bottom