• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't save stages to SD card!

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
No idea where this goes because I'm new. Also, the Search function keeps giving me a 500error, so I can't use that to figure it out.

My problem is, that Brawl claims it's "Unable to save to the device in the SD card slot", despite me having Wii Menu 4.0 and using a Panasonic SDHC 4 GB SD card. I'm certain I have it in the right direction. My Wii even recognizes it, but Brawl refuses to save to it.

Any help?

Edit: Never mind. Brawl just didn't like my 4 GB SD card for some reason. No idea why though. O.o

Bufflekill

Smash Rookie
Could have been because it was 4gb, SSBB was made prior to the Nintendo SD-card update.

Shress

Smash Rookie
Did you just lock the SD card? There's a tiny switch on it which allows you to lock or unlock the card, rendering it capable/uncapable of allowing stages to be saved on it.

Miszi

Smash Rookie
i'm pretty sure it's because it's 4gb, i had same problem when using my 4gb card but when i've puten 2gb sd card it worked just fine.

Top Bottom