1. Looking for the largest Project M tournament of the summer? Register for CEO 2014 today and get in on the action! Featuring both Project M and Super Smash Brothers Melee, CEO 2014 will be one of the three largest tournaments of the summer!

2. Looking for the perfect gift for that Smasher in your life? Maybe even yourself? Use the Smashboards Store to get any awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo White Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

Can't save stages to SD card!

Discussion in 'Brawl Competitive Discussion' started by JamietheAuraUser, Jan 13, 2010.

1. JamietheAuraUser

JamietheAuraUser Smash Cadet

No idea where this goes because I'm new. Also, the Search function keeps giving me a 500error, so I can't use that to figure it out.

My problem is, that Brawl claims it's "Unable to save to the device in the SD card slot", despite me having Wii Menu 4.0 and using a Panasonic SDHC 4 GB SD card. I'm certain I have it in the right direction. My Wii even recognizes it, but Brawl refuses to save to it.

Any help?

Edit: Never mind. Brawl just didn't like my 4 GB SD card for some reason. No idea why though. O.o
  2. Bufflekill

Bufflekill Smash Rookie

Could have been because it was 4gb, SSBB was made prior to the Nintendo SD-card update.
  3. Shress

Shress Smash Rookie

Did you just lock the SD card? There's a tiny switch on it which allows you to lock or unlock the card, rendering it capable/uncapable of allowing stages to be saved on it.
  4. Miszi

Miszi Smash Rookie

i'm pretty sure it's because it's 4gb, i had same problem when using my 4gb card but when i've puten 2gb sd card it worked just fine.