• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
I'm not here to be for or against :wolf: but I found something on the Sound Effects thread about his voice.

@MarioMeteor
Everything about Fox's voice is hilarious. The first time I heard Fox go "LAYNDMASDERRR!" I had to stop for breath. I got to wonder why they decided to change his voice. It was so good in Brawl. Brooklyn Falco will be missed most of all. I'm almost glad Wolf isn't in this game, I don't wanna think about what horrific things they'd do to his voice...

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
If Wolf was a DLC character they'd probably use his voice from the new Star Fox game.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
It would likely be his 64 voice actor (matches Fox and Falco), which would be fine as his VA in that game was pretty good.
Curious but was Wolf voiced by the same VA (from N64) in the 3DS version of SF64? I know Falco actually had a new VA for 64 3D while Fox kept his original VA.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Curious but was Wolf voiced by the same VA (from N64) in the 3DS version of SF64? I know Falco actually had a new VA for 64 3D while Fox kept his original VA.
I'm quite sure he uses a different VA.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Bored... So, has anyone ever "ported" Brawl Wolf to SSB4. I don't mean literally, but hypothetically, if he was in SSB4, how would the new physics and gameplay work with him?

The guys over at the Mewtwo thread are speculating on Mewtwo's move set because of the numerous changes over the course of Pokémon history and I think the guys over at the Snake thread have talked about how Snake would appear and stuff. So, how would (Brawl) Wolf fare in SSB4?

Ike's dashing speed feels much faster than in Brawl, it's like he's at Snake's dashing speed. Wolf's dash in Brawl left much to be desired since it was barely faster than his walking speed and the increase in speed feels like it's slower than Ganondorf who goes from menacingly walking towards people to jogging. Wolf would probably be faster like everyone else.

Blaster-wise, he wouldn't suffer like Falco or even Fox because of the bayonet and he already fires once before holstering. Hell, range didn't really matter because the size of his blaster bolts could cover the ground. So, his Blaster would be safer than Falco's even if it only covered 1/3 or even 1/4 of Final Destination's length.

I think his recovery would be slightly better than either because if the same rule applies of Fox Illusion and Falco Phantasm not leaving them in helpless mode, then Wolf Flash plus Fire Wolf/Wolf Shoot would have more range or be reliable since it gives him more vertical recovery and some more horizontal since he can still fall back to the stage.

I don't know about Reflector, it might just stay the same.

Everything else, I don't really know since I didn't play Wolf excessively or competitively so, I don't know specifics. I do know that things will change like how Falco's Dair is much slower, his Side Smash has slightly more start-up, and Fox's Fair no longer hovers which is a shame since it was hilarious to see him fly like that.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Bored... So, has anyone ever "ported" Brawl Wolf to SSB4. I don't mean literally, but hypothetically, if he was in SSB4, how would the new physics and gameplay work with him?

The guys over at the Mewtwo thread are speculating on Mewtwo's move set because of the numerous changes over the course of Pokémon history and I think the guys over at the Snake thread have talked about how Snake would appear and stuff. So, how would (Brawl) Wolf fare in SSB4?

Ike's dashing speed feels much faster than in Brawl, it's like he's at Snake's dashing speed. Wolf's dash in Brawl left much to be desired since it was barely faster than his walking speed and the increase in speed feels like it's slower than Ganondorf who goes from menacingly walking towards people to jogging. Wolf would probably be faster like everyone else.

Blaster-wise, he wouldn't suffer like Falco or even Fox because of the bayonet and he already fires once before holstering. Hell, range didn't really matter because the size of his blaster bolts could cover the ground. So, his Blaster would be safer than Falco's even if it only covered 1/3 or even 1/4 of Final Destination's length.

I think his recovery would be slightly better than either because if the same rule applies of Fox Illusion and Falco Phantasm not leaving them in helpless mode, then Wolf Flash plus Fire Wolf/Wolf Shoot would have more range or be reliable since it gives him more vertical recovery and some more horizontal since he can still fall back to the stage.

Everything else, I don't really know since I didn't play Wolf excessively or competitively so, I don't know specifics. I do know that things will change like how Falco's Dair is much slower, his Side Smash has slightly more start-up, and Fox's Fair no longer hovers which is a shame since it was hilarious to see him fly like that.
Well I don't want to talk too much about Wolf's changes before Sakurai confirms him (There's no good reason why Wolf can't come back as DLC, plus have you seen all the news about Star Fox U), but a key difference would be his f smash, the animation would stay the same, but he wouldn't do dacus with it, it could be buffed to make up for it.

Last edited:

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
You don't need to sign off all your posts with that, dude, it makes it kinda hard to take you seriously.

I think his recovery would be buffed, but only in the sense that everyone's recovery is buffed compared to Brawl.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
You don't need to sign off all your posts with that, dude, it makes it kinda hard to take you seriously.

I think his recovery would be buffed, but only in the sense that everyone's recovery is buffed compared to Brawl.
OK updated signature

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I hope they would fix his side-B so it doesn't leave him in freefall after using it. Can't tell you how many times that's caused me to ignominiously SD.

A bit more speed would be nice, too, but otherwise, I think he's good to go!

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice

Unfortunately the possibility of going through stages with Wolf Flash might be removed if he returns in Smash 4. I don't know why specifically but I have a bad feeling about it, Sakurai like to remove advanced technics after all.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I hope they would fix his side-B so it doesn't leave him in freefall after using it. Can't tell you how many times that's caused me to ignominiously SD.

All we need now is well Wolf playable, and now the hard part, waiting for Sakurai to officially confirm Wolf, since he's to the point where he's practically confirmed, just like how Wario was practically confirmed and we had to wait 8 months for his official confirmation. Man what is it with my mains taking forever to be officially confirmed.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
All we need now is well Wolf playable, and now the hard part, waiting for Sakurai to officially confirm Wolf, since he's to the point where he's practically confirmed, just like how Wario was practically confirmed and we had to wait 8 months for his official confirmation. Man what is it with my mains taking forever to be officially confirmed.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that, dude.

If DLC is confirmed - and I believe it will be - then Wolf is a pretty safe bet to appear.

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys think Wolf will get an amiibo ? By the way, how do think Wolf render is going to be if he's DLC ?

I don't have the talent to draw, but I'd love to see his render being: Wolf is in the air, pointing to the viewer his blaster with his right hand while doing the same thing he does in his SSB4 trophy with his left hand.

That'll be so amazing.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
"You're good. But I'm better!"

Man oh man I love his Star Fox 64 Lylat Wars voice~

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Do you guys think Wolf will get an amiibo ? By the way, how do think Wolf render is going to be if he's DLC ?

I don't have the talent to draw, but I'd love to see his render being: Wolf is in the air, pointing to the viewer his blaster with his right hand while doing the same thing he does in his SSB4 trophy with his left hand.

That'll be so amazing.
No, if we want a decent amiibo he needs both feet on the ground

I say either this
http://38.media.tumblr.com/c1c2d0ec7d8be223f3b4ea69e10c6172/tumblr_n03igu0neZ1rebpa3o1_1280.png
or this
http://s480.photobucket.com/user/TyphShippudenChouji/media/InubikoWolf.png.html

I prefer the second

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well I don't want to talk too much about Wolf's changes before Sakurai confirms him (There's no good reason why Wolf can't come back as DLC, plus have you seen all the news about Star Fox U), but a key difference would be his f smash, the animation would stay the same, but he wouldn't do dacus with it, it could be buffed to make up for it.
I'm more wondering what Wolf would be like with SSB4's engine and physics. Considering the changes to Fox, Falco, and the rest of the cast, Wolf will benefit and suffer along with performing differently due to the physics.

Well, Captain Falcon's Raptor Boost doesn't go off the ledge, Yoshi's Egg Roll only goes off the ledge if you input in that direction, Fox and Falco don't go into helpless state with their Side Specials, but Ike does... unfortunately. So, Wolf's got a chance to not horribly die from Wolf Flashing off the stage and never making it back.

Also, Fire Wolf and Wolf Flash definitely need better "hit boxes" to ledges since it's just weird to hit the ledge and fall down despite the fact that all Wolf needs to do is reach out and grab...

Unfortunately the possibility of going through stages with Wolf Flash might be removed if he returns in Smash 4. I don't know why specifically but I have a bad feeling about it, Sakurai like to remove advanced technics after all.
At least we can do that weird thing that Fox and Falco do with slopes. Fire Fox/Bird somehow follows the angle on the stage and lets Fox and Falco recover. It's weird, but I'm not complaining because the other result is that they crash and get to splat to their doom.

One thing would be cool and would probably never happen is that Wolf can "wall slide". He's got claws, it's a video game, and he could just dig in or use his blaster's bayonet to slowly slide down a wall. Why would this be cool, well if Wolf Flash hits a wall, then Wolf will slowly descend instead of falling, then wall jumps and if he's a bit off, Fire Wolf back his way to the stage.

For the love of god I hope not. His 64 VA doesn't suit him anymore and isn't that great to begin with. Jay Ward for the win.
Unless they decide to completely overhaul Wolf's design to be more like his 64 design and basically not be Brawl/Assault Wolf and some boxer or something, then I would not want Jaz Adams to voice him since it'd be so weird to have a feral fighter speaking like we're at a tea party. Now, if Jaz does an Assault-themed voice, then it might be okay.

Fox's... I don't know what kind of recording equipment they used, but they made Mike West sound so damn annoying. When Fox doesn't talk in SSB4 or gets star KO'd and just makes grunts, the he sounds all right and reminds me of his Adventures' voice actor, Steve Malpass. Personally, I just like Jim Walker better.

Falco's weird since it's all right, but when he talks, it's not like 64 Falco much. It's more like Kevin Miller, Sly Cooper's voice actor, funny enough. It's fine, but it's weird. So, Mike Lund's fine, but I like Dex Manley (Brawl), Mike Madeoy (Assault), and Ben Cullum (Adventures) more.

Edit: Derp.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Falco's weird since it's all right, but when he talks, it's not like 64 Falco much. It's more like Kevin Miller, Sly Cooper's voice actor, funny enough. It's fine, but it's weird. So, Mike Lund's fine, but I like Dex Manley (Brawl), Mike Madeoy (Assault), and Ben Cullum (Assault) more.
Ben callum was Adventures BTW

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Whoops, I think I just typed "A" and the rest just followed. I hate that sometimes, your supposed to type "joke", but something in your mind just leads you to type "joust". :laugh:
Your brain has autocorrect?

Cool~

Confession time: I've never played Command or Assault. I know little to nothing about Wolf's roles in those games other than the fact that he's in them and is cool.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Your brain has autocorrect?

Cool~

Confession time: I've never played Command or Assault. I know little to nothing about Wolf's roles in those games other than the fact that he's in them and is cool.
More like override. So, say I'm supposed to write "cat", but I end up writing "delete", then when I look back, I'm like WTF happened here? It's worse when people are talking and I end up writing what they say. Imagine me doing math homework, tired, and too lazy to check, so when I hand it in to the professor, he grades it, I get a "F" and this as a comment: "Nice story, but this is Calculus... Is this supposed to be your English homework?" :laugh:

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Hey guys :p So what have I missed?
Anywho I read the article talking about :4duckhunt:and the :mewtwopm:DLC a few pages back.
And It came to my mind these two must be in the considered list :wolf:
:lucas:
I mean the amount of things going for them is ridiculous and to be honest I am getting anxious so if I am correct it takes like 3 months for a character to be developed, December to March =:mewtwopm:
So these two should be a piece of cake seeing how most of them can be ported.
Also if per say I was to do a Wolf amiibo like I am doing with these two
:popo:

Who could I use as a base or base parts?:4fox::4duckhunt::4lucario::4greninja: Please leave suggestions. :)

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
All I know about Command is that the plot is hilarious nonsense.

I kinda hope they reduce his fall speed if he comes back. I like having time to do things in midair.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
He needs an increased dash speed, decreased fall speed, the ability to act out of side b as well as letting it actually make him grab the ledge. A new up B would be great (Jetpack) and I wouldn't mind a new side special too.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Considering that Falco is like part-Wolf in SSB4, I think he'll be around mid-tier which is what I feel Falco is, but everyone ignores him like he doesn't exist... Reasonings: Well assuming it's Brawl Wolf tweaked like Fox, Falco, etc., then Wolf's Blaster would be the best Blaster in my opinion because it has a larger hit box and the bayonet can make end lag less dangerous compared to Falco who is a sitting pheasant if the player accidentally hit Special instead of Down, Side, or even Up Special.

Fire Wolf is a much safer recovery than Fire Fox/Bird because of its lower charging time, especially more so if it's angling is improve,. and Wolf Flash allows him to gain both vertical and horizontal movement, Also, I think it would be a scary move now since if it doesn't leave Wolf helpless, then Wolf can whiff it and still get out scot-free if the person's going for a Wolf Flash sweet-spot or meteor. Hell, feint it - sour-spot it -, and follow up with something else since Wolf's already in the air.

His weight means he'll survive longer and since chain grabs aren't a thing anymore, then Wolf won't have to deal with his weight hindering him. Wolf's got strong spacing, combo, punish, and kill moves like oh, I don't know, his Bair that Falco now has, or his Up Smash which is functionally used by Falco now. Ftilt was a good punish tool since the freeze frame can throw people off, jab combo advances unlike most fighters, Utilt is anti-air, kill, and combo, Side Smash spaces quickly and effectively, Down Smash kills and spaces, yeah... Wolf's awesome. Heck, some of the stuff that Falco can do now, Wolf can probably just "borrow". Throw > Dash Attack > Nair > and whatever.

The issues are air speed and ground speed. Falco's strong, but if he can't land hits, then it's nothing. Wolf's strong, but if he can't land hits either, then it's an issue, but Wolf's advantage is that many of his moves move him forward and Wolf's taller so he's got more reach.

... I miss Wolf. Here's the thing, this is all hypothetical. Who knows, maybe he'll be bottom or maybe top. Same thing goes for Mewtwo. Also, like Mewtwo, we don't know what his move set is. For all we know, that "ugly Wolf" that replaced Brawl Wolf's Star Fox Smash Taunt is a placeholder for a redesigned Wolf based on 64 or hell, based on the new Star Fox game as a teaser kind of like how both Raiden and DmC Dante appeared in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale before their games were released or how how Brawl's Shadow Mose Island hinted at REX being used, the Gekko, and Snake's Up Smash teasing MGS4's mortars.

Who knows, maybe Wolf will end up being this dagger and trap using fighter if that's how they want his 64/Star Fox Wii U to be design to be like or he'll just stay as is and Star Fox Wii U Wolf is something else. It's all speculation.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
It's been a while since I've been on this thread. Any new updates regarding Wolf? As for his move sets, I'd be happy if he retained his Brawl moveset, but I'd love to hear everyone else's thoughts and voices to see how Wolf can become an even more unique fighter.

Also, had a funny dream this morning - I was in Japan as a transfer student, and guess who I saw - Wolf, wearing a gakuran, and nobody seemed to bother. It was weird - maybe it's symbolic of how I miss him...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's been a while since I've been on this thread. Any new updates regarding Wolf? As for his move sets, I'd be happy if he retained his Brawl moveset, but I'd love to hear everyone else's thoughts and voices to see how Wolf can become an even more unique fighter.

Also, had a funny dream this morning - I was in Japan as a transfer student, and guess who I saw - Wolf, wearing a gakuran, and nobody seemed to bother. It was weird - maybe it's symbolic of how I miss him...
The gakuran thing reminds me of Ratchet's Bancho outfit in Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time.

Y'know, I can totally see Wolf being a delinquent and gang leader, Falco as a former member of that gang, and some weird high school thing where the characters end up fighting robots or something action-y.

Anyway for move set changes, well if Nintendo was okay with it, then Wolf could have a shotgun blaster instead of a pistol blaster. He'd lose horizontal range, but vertical range would sort of be insane. At point-blank, it could end up being an even more powerful kill move especially he still has a bayonet on it.

Assault featured a variety of weapons which aside from the Blaster. A rocket launcher would be cool, but it'd be extremely limited by start-up and end lag and more so if it lacks Snake's Nikita's controllable rockets. Wolf doesn't seem like a sniper, but it'd be cool despite the fact that Brawl Falco's Blaster covered the sniper range. The machine gun would be great except it'd be like Fox's Blaster except much faster and with much more end lag unless it was shot in bursts like how Wolf used his Blaster in Brawl. There's also a ton of others, but knowing Nintendo, most of them would be "taboo".

Grenades would be awesome. The ability to space like that would be insane for Wolf. It could function like Snake where it's held and cooked, but you can only use the grenade or like (Toon) Link where it's taken out and used as an item. Instead of being a regular "blast" grenade, it could be an electric one just to be a bit more different.

Wolf's a wolf and you know what wolves can do? Pounce. It'd be cool if Wolf Flash became "Wolf Pounce" and functioned like either Bouncing Fish or Falcon Dive. It'd be able to angle itself slightly so a downwards, upwards, or straight pounce. What does Wolf do at the end? Either he grabs on, mauls them, and leaps off or viciously claws at them before "bouncing" off. That or Fire Wolf could become this as Wolf Pounce or Wolf Shoot kind of like how a shoot boxer or wrestler shoots in and attacks.

Or Wolf Flash could gain the ability to choose its angle. That alone would make it deadly since it's not always going to be "there" and edge-guarding Wolf will become even riskier since if he lands the sweet-spot then it's lights out.

Reflector, reflector. Mines instead? Wolf could use some "dirty" moves like traps. Bouncing Betties and other trip mines would be cool. Caltrops, bolas, etc.

Bair is weird now since Falco has it. Sure, Wolf can keep it, but what if he gets a new move? Maybe a double kick instead? Or some "twist" kick that basically functions like Falco's Dair but sends people horizontally?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
So what should Wolf's customs be?
1 Blaster Wolf Flash Fire Wolf Reflector
2 charge blaster Wolf pounce slow fire wolf big relfector
3 quick blaster Wolf specter jet fire Wolf quick reflector

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So what should Wolf's customs be?
1 Blaster Wolf Flash Fire Wolf Reflector
2 charge blaster Wolf pounce slow fire wolf big relfector
3 quick blaster Wolf specter jet fire Wolf quick reflector
I hope for these:

1 Blaster
2 Shotgun Blaster; self-explanatory.
3 Charge Blaster - actually chargeable unlike Fox's "Charge" Blaster.

1 Wolf Flash
2 Wolf Poison; loses the sweet-spot, but if the opponent is struck, then they get the poison effect like Olimar's White Pikmin. Also, since it's "weaker", it travels a bit more and has less start-up and end-lag.
3 Wolf Burn; this leaves a trail of flames when used on the ground and goes straight like Fox's and Falco's, but covers less distance since if this goes like half of Final Destination then kiss balancing goodbye. In the air, it still covers less distance, but does much more damage if sweet-spotted and more damage when sour-spotted.

1 Fire Wolf
2 (Actual) Fire Wolf - Burning Wolf? So instead of "firing" Wolf, this basically functions like Fire Fox/Bird except it's the "power" version that has longer start-up and much more damage. Essentially a long-range Falcon Punch if you can land it.
3 Shock Wolf; electric version of Fire Wolf that works like the Capt.'s Electric Kick custom. Less damage, even less start-up, more distance, but if Wolf lands on the ground before the move ends, it has more end-lag.

1 Reflector
2 Reflect-blades; Wolf's Reflector looks like it's made of two parts, so instead of staying stationary, it sends both "blades" out sort of like Pit's Orbitars and Falco's Reflector. Maybe it should only reflect when activated and once the blades are sent out, it's treated only as an attack.
3 Reflect-bomb. Self-explanatory; it's just an explosion.

Personally, Wolf Pounce should be a new move rather than a custom. So, it could be a replacement for Fire Wolf or Wolf Flash.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I hope for these:

1 Blaster
2 Shotgun Blaster; self-explanatory.
3 Charge Blaster - actually chargeable unlike Fox's "Charge" Blaster.

1 Wolf Flash
2 Wolf Poison; loses the sweet-spot, but if the opponent is struck, then they get the poison effect like Olimar's White Pikmin. Also, since it's "weaker", it travels a bit more and has less start-up and end-lag.
3 Wolf Burn; this leaves a trail of flames when used on the ground and goes straight like Fox's and Falco's, but covers less distance since if this goes like half of Final Destination then kiss balancing goodbye. In the air, it still covers less distance, but does much more damage if sweet-spotted and more damage when sour-spotted.

1 Fire Wolf
2 (Actual) Fire Wolf - Burning Wolf? So instead of "firing" Wolf, this basically functions like Fire Fox/Bird except it's the "power" version that has longer start-up and much more damage. Essentially a long-range Falcon Punch if you can land it.
3 Shock Wolf; electric version of Fire Wolf that works like the Capt.'s Electric Kick custom. Less damage, even less start-up, more distance, but if used on the ground, it has more end-lag.

1 Reflector
2 Reflect-blades; Wolf's Reflector looks like it's made of two parts, so instead of staying stationary, it sends both "blades" out sort of like Pit's Orbitars and Falco's Reflector. Maybe it should only reflect when activated and once the blades are sent out, it's treated only as an attack.
3 Reflect-bomb. Self-explanatory; it's just an explosion.

Personally, Wolf Pounce should be a new move rather than a custom. So, it could be a replacement for Fire Wolf or Wolf Flash.
Perfect, though I kind of thought Wolf pounce could function like Mac's jolt haymaker, or maybe it could launch him diagonally then come crashing down like Shulk's back slash.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Perfect, though I kind of thought Wolf pounce could function like Mac's jolt haymaker, or maybe it could launch him diagonally then come crashing down like Shulk's back slash.
So, like Wizard's Dropkick, the best thing since sliced bread for Ganondorf?

Yeah, Wolf Pounce for me seems like something close to Jolt Haymaker, Bouncing Fish, or even Monkey Flip's grab. It's either going to be an attack like that or a command grab.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
So, like Wizard's Dropkick the best thing since sliced bread for Ganondorf?

Yeah, Wolf Pounce for me seems like something close to Jolt Haymaker, Bouncing Fish, or even Monkey Flip's grab. It's either going to be an attack like that or a command grab.
Maybe like Ganon's side b in the air. Claw choke. "You're in my sights, you're going down!":wolf:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm liking these hypothetical Wolf customs.

They really bring out his feral, animal nature.

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
He needs an increased dash speed, decreased fall speed, the ability to act out of side b as well as letting it actually make him grab the ledge. A new up B would be great (Jetpack) and I wouldn't mind a new side special too.
Please no, his side special is my favorite move in the entire series. I love this move so much, I have so many great memories of it, it's so hype, and no other characters have such a cool and unique move in my opinion. I mean damn no others characters have a diagonal purple raikiri that can go through stages ! Also this move kinda gave Wolf a new "headcanon" (hope I'm using the right term). With this move I have often seen Wolf being portrayed with a purple electrical power in his right hand / claws. I find this interesting how it add to Wolf personality and how it could serve Wolf in the future.

Same goes for his up-b. I like how you can surprise opponents in middle fight with it if you do it right, no many up-Bs can be pulled out like that. Also very satisfying, that last kick which send the opponent crash his head against the ledge of the stage and then fall for his doom unconscious, just awesome.

I'm telling you: In my opinion Wolf is already a great character and a very balanced one. Is an example of how characters should be made. He just needs a new final smash and a faster dash / run speed. I have an idea for his down B and final smash but in my country it's very late and I need to rest, will explain tomorrow if I have time. I also have a little speculation about Wolf's model in the Lylat Cruise codec, but it's nothing big that confirm him, it's just something that I found odd and I want to share it with you to see what you guys think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom