• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
If it keeps me in touch with some of the regulars in this thread then I'll ask for an invite too.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
So,we're still here for a while,but when the threads close...is it time to abandon Wolf's Pizzeria?
The Kutthroats have kome to shore at Oni's place,so what do we call our new base of operations?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I love Wolf and Shiny Greninja, we must be friends. Make sure to tag Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan or A Distant Demon A Distant Demon so they don't miss you for an invite.
He's already been invited months ago. I have told him that he would have to look through his PM for the original link to the group or just go there to accept his invite. Several other users like him would have to do the same thing like SSBCandidates.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Passing by for one last time to say my goodbyes to this thread even if it was for a rather small time. It was fun while it lasted, and glad to know that there are many people behind Wolf's return as much as I am.

Anyway, hopefully I get to see all of you in the new topic on the new part of the forums we're all moving to. Hopefully then soon, we get to hear about our favorite lupine mercenary in the distant future from that thread onwards. :wolf:

:bowser:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
He's probably having a manly fight with a cyborg. Also they're rerating WOlf one last time in the RTC thread before it closes,
http://smashboards.com/threads/rate...ay-191-wolf-snake-and-inkling.398604/page-303
I've never been a big fan of rate their chances. Always seemed like a pointless (Warning: Personal Opinion Only!) **** Measuring Contest. I don't think it's bad for other people to like it but I'm just not a fan and it hasn't been the same since Groose left. And it wasn't even that great back then... Good luck to Wolf, Snake, and Inkling though. I would love to see all of them added...
Also lets talk about the new news from the Nintendo conference, so we can reach 300+ pages.
Ok, well.

:love:

P.S. I didn't mean for that first statement to seem like an attack on you Obnoxshush. I in no way meant for it to sound that way and sorry if it did.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
I've never been a big fan of rate their chances. Always seemed like a pointless (Warning: Personal Opinion Only!) **** Measuring Contest. I don't think it's bad for other people to like it but I'm just not a fan and it hasn't been the same since Groose left. And it wasn't even that great back then... Good luck to Wolf, Snake, and Inkling though. I would love to see all of them added...
Ok, well.

:love:

P.S. I didn't mean for that first statement to seem like an attack on you Obnoxshush. I in no way meant for it to sound that way and sorry if it did.
Ooh. Where does that Link image comes from? Loos very real. Is this the supposed TP HD game or something?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ooh. Where does that Link image comes from? Loos very real. Is this the supposed TP HD game or something?
Apparently, it was leaked from the conference. The reason it carries weight of being real is because this pic was released alongside the presentation.

Which features a new HD Link model. Which is strikingly similar to the one above, and in turn, ads even more weight to the speculation of Twilight Princess HD. I'm pretty hyped, to say the least. ;)

Edit: His pose in that art is also identical to the pose he had in this Twilight Princess art long ago.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Apparently, it was leaked from the conference. The reason it carries weight of being real is because this pic was released alongside the presentation.

Which features a new HD Link model. Which is strikingly similar to the one above, and in turn, ads even more weight to the speculation of Twilight Princess HD. I'm pretty hyped, to say the least. ;)

Edit: His pose in that art is also identical to the pose he had in this Twilight Princess art long ago.
Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game, so I'm pretty hyped right now. Still hoping we get that Direct soon. Watch all of us be wrong and Zant is the next DLC character, haha.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

Nice. I'm not a hardcore fan of the Zelda series but that image of Link in HD looks stunning. Very real, the eyebrows are just, wow. It'd make sense, and if it is, it could help the Wii-U quite a bit like what Wind Waker did at one point.

Also, hopefully this is a step to a future Smash game that is realistic in that way yet colorful enough to still be recognized as Nintendo-esque. :cool:

:bowser:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game, so I'm pretty hyped right now. Still hoping we get that Direct soon. Watch all of us be wrong and Zant is the next DLC character, haha.
Ah Zant, That crazy guy who makes weird noises and tries to kill you and does that thing with his body. He also jumps on poles. I never got that scene with him at the end, where Ganondorf sees Zant after he got stabbed. My Nintendo (news) sounds like a really interesting program though. What I'm most curious about is what are these remaining games that Kimishima claims will be releasing this year that are unannounced. Star Wolf spin off?

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
Invite me plox! Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan

Also, in a The Legend of Zelda stand from Madrid Games Week:

tphd.png

A wolf... Wolf Link or relative...? More proof Twilight Princess HD is coming?

Now, if by any chance we don't see each other because of this topic being shutdown, I wanted to say thank you for being such a nice community... :)
:wolf: FANS UNITE!!

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Ah Zant, That crazy guy who makes weird noises and tries to kill you and does that thing with his body. He also jumps on poles. I never got that scene with him at the end, where Ganondorf sees Zant after he got stabbed. My Nintendo (news) sounds like a really interesting program though. What I'm most curious about is what are these remaining games that Kimishima claims will be releasing this year that are unannounced. Star Wolf spin off?
A Star Wolf spin-off would be the best. A more dark, mature take on mercenary work. I'd just want it to be in the same sytle as Assault, where you have a mix of All-Range shooters, On-Rails shooters, and on-foot missions. Not to mention that maybe we'll get to fight Star Fox again, but win this time.

As for the Zant thing, I just remembered that there was apearently a rumor including him that we discussed here. Said that Zant was being considered for pre-ballot, haha. Zant would be cool though, but I'd prefer Midna and Wolf Link 100x more though. I read in the Minda & Wolf Link thread that if they got in, Midna's Shadow could permanetely replace the Assist Trophy. Interesting idea, I'll give them that, haha.

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
I swear to god I do not want Wolf in this game. He's just another semi clone that no one will use if he comes out. Look at Roy for example, everyone was hype but when he came out literally no one used him in tournament and is hardly used today. Wolf will be just that. Close to Fox and Falco I mean really we already have Dark pit, Lucina and Dr. Mario.
clever bait right guys 10/10

I should add that despite their absence at tournaments, you still see loads of Roys and Little Macs on For Glory. Same with Mewtwo, Jigglypuff and Link.

Last edited:

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Were do we go to talk about Wolf? once all the threads are closed or locked? I noticed a few Wolf social groups but which one should I go to?

Top Bottom