• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I think they've announced the release date of Mario Kart 8 at on before. But that's the only thing I can remember. Given it's an Invester meeting I think it'll just be news about their mobile games, sales of Wii U/3DS Games. And maybe a brief mention of NX. So it's possible they may say something but I wouldn't hold my breath. We'll just have to wait and see. Though but don't expect anything to significant.
Don't worry, I am not. I am not holding my breath. Still, does anyone know if any news other than sales and stuff have been announced at an investor's meeting before, other than Mario Kart 8?

TheJolteon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
x5000luigi
User was warned for this post
I swear to god I do not want Wolf in this game. He's just another semi clone that no one will use if he comes out. Look at Roy for example, everyone was hype but when he came out literally no one used him in tournament and is hardly used today. Wolf will be just that. Close to Fox and Falco I mean really we already have Dark pit, Lucina and Dr. Mario.

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I swear to god I do not want Wolf in this game. He's just another semi clone that no one will use if he comes out. Look at Roy for example, everyone was hype but when he came out literally no one used him in tournament and is hardly used today. Wolf will be just that. Close to Fox and Falco I mean really we already have Dark pit, Lucina and Dr. Mario. Not trying to be a hater but still takes these words and use them.
Cool cool, most of this thread will use him. And using my math skills, most of this thread is more than no one. And who cares if they aren't competitively viable? I just want to play them.

I swear to god I do not want Wolf in this game. He's just another semi clone that no one will use if he comes out. Look at Roy for example, everyone was hype but when he came out literally no one used him in tournament and is hardly used today. Wolf will be just that. Close to Fox and Falco I mean really we already have Dark pit, Lucina and Dr. Mario. Not trying to be a hater but still takes these words and use them.
1. Wolf is barely a clone if at all.
2. Roy isn't used because he sucks not because he is a clone.
3. Don't say your not trying to be a hater after very clearly being a hater. This isn't even the first time you've made an anti-wolf post.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Another Wolf rumour is popping, it says the next DLC batch will include him + Isaac and Inklings.

If is true then it means K. Tool won the ballot
Where is the link to that rumor, by the way?

I will use him, and I am sure others will use him. Don't generalize or assume, please.

Last edited:

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
2,500+ people would disagree. And for the three you mentioned, I believe they have already been explained and have nothing to do with other semi-clones

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
User was warned for this post
That's it. The moderators on these forums are downright arrogant and borderline obnoxiously full of themselves. It is absolutely horrific. These moderators are almost as immature as I am. They can't take criticism nor do they care about you or this forum. I'm done with this crap, and I will gladly take a ban. Ban me moderators. Ban me. Do it.

XD

The worst staff I have ever seen on a forum in my life. It is absolutely abuse and they should all be ashamed of themselves.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
That's it. The moderators on these forums are downright arrogant and borderline obnoxiously full of themselves. It is absolutely horrific. These moderators are almost as immature as I am. They can't take criticism nor do they care about you or this forum. I'm done with this crap, and I will gladly take a ban. Ban me moderators. Ban me. Do it.

XD

The worst staff I have ever seen on a forum in my life. It is absolutely abuse and they should all be ashamed of themselves.
Who are you even talking about lol? And where did this happen?

D

Deleted member

I've seen speculation on Christain Today and Master Herald. That Wolf, Isaac, and Inkling. Are coming but they call Wolf an ally if Fox and Falco. So
Maybe that's where the rumor may have come from. Not sure though. Sounds like speculation more then anything .

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I've seen speculation on Christain Today and Master Herald. That Wolf, Isaac, and Inkling. Are coming but they call Wolf an ally if Fox and Falco. So
Maybe that's where the rumor may have come from. Not sure though. Sounds like speculation more then anything .
I don't believe leaks that come from non gaming websites.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Ignorance is bliss, huh?

Another Wolf rumour is popping, it says the next DLC batch will include him + Isaac and Inklings.

If is true then it means K. Tool won the ballot
I'm in such a wierd predicament. Someone may hate chocolate, but they'll eat tons if their starving to death. I don't believe in rumors, or keep hopes held high on them, but always keep them in the back of my mind because of the news drought and Wolf withdraws.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don't believe leaks that come from non gaming websites.
I'm in such a wierd predicament. Someone may hate chocolate, but they'll eat tons if their starving to death. I don't believe in rumors, or keep hopes held high on them, but always keep them in the back of my mind because of the news drought and Wolf withdraws.
Well, at least it is something to talk about, fake or real. I personally don't believe this, but these kinds of leaks do make things less boring...to me, at least.

Last edited:

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
If you look up Super Smash Bros DLC, you get a whole bunch of "rumor has it"s
I saw one that said Layton, Shovel Knight, and Wolf were coming.
Saw another one that said Inklings, Wolf, and Shovel Knight.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
If you look up Super Smash Bros DLC, you get a whole bunch of "rumor has it"s
I saw one that said Layton, Shovel Knight, and Wolf were coming.
Saw another one that said Inklings, Wolf, and Shovel Knight.
Can't trust them. Man, there are just too many, and most likely none of them may be true.

D

Deleted member

All fake. They also said Shovel Knight is deconfirmed which at this point is most likely true.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Then why the **** you here?

This is a genuine question btw, I don't understand your thought process

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Remember, everyone...
image.jpeg

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
Oh look, another person who's never heard of the A button, fancy that. And as an added bonus he's comparing him to dark pit huh? Someone's a bandwagon hopper.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Lol @ no one using Wolf because he's a clone. Guess no one uses Luigi either. Oh wait. Also, if you don't want Wolf, don't buy him. We want a veteran we loved in Brawl back and that's exactly what the Lucas fans and countless other fans got. Heck, Roy fans got their Melee boy back. Oh and maybe not a lot of people use Roy at tournaments but go on FF or FG and you'll find lots and I'm pretty sure the casual fanbase far exceeds the competitive one. Plus, Wolf not being used? Won't know till he comes out. No one used Sonic in tournaments in Brawl and yet look at him now. Heck, Kain and Seagull used Wolf in Brawl and he was heavily outclassed in that game, being only upper mid tier.

Bait taking over.

Late to the party but I'ma stick around till this thread gets locked.

D

Deleted member

It's like PokemonsPika said if it's a non gaming site it's fake. So at least the the rumours give us something at least.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Two users in the Bandana Dee thread have liked almost every post in the thread, and never got any infractions. I doubt you can get infracted for "like spamming".
He used to like every single post in multiple threads, but then he said he got in trouble or something. I'd ask him directly though.
This is most accurate. I used to like every post across a total of about 10 different threads. Safe to say it was getting out of hand. So, one of my Admin friends took away my liking ability for a little while. I got it back but, after that, I never went back to being a "like spammer".

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Two users in the Bandana Dee thread have liked almost every post in the thread, and never got any infractions. I doubt you can get infracted for "like spamming".
We won't infract like spam, but we can remove one's ability to like things. We do something similar if someone keeps using inappropriate avatars, albeit that's more fun as we get to pick out a replacement avatar.

I think we've only done the former twice since it's been implemented, and the latter about once a year.

XD

If you have issues with the Staff or a specific Staff Member then please PM one of us or make a thread in Forum Support.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
YOU MONSTER! This sounds really funny out of context though lol.
It was probably for the best, honestly if that had not happened I'd still be like spamming. And that got tiresome. So, honestly, they should probably do it to more people. Might help 'em out.

XD

Are we on the same website? I gotta say every Moderator and Admin I've ever been in contact with has been respectable at the very least. I'm not saying you're not telling the truth. I'm just saying you can't say that about the entire Mod staff because of one Moderator.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Moderators? Most of them I don't have experience with, and thus are neutral towards them. Out of the once I have dealt with, most I dislike, some I'm still neutral towards, and a very few I'm okay with. Ironically, the ones that I didn't like lost their status.

AceArcana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AceArcana
So, did we find a solution now to the thread closing? Where are we going now? Is there a specific new thread other than Oni's group? Would suck to lose contact to you guys...

Furret24

Smash Master
Why did you even bother typing this?

XD

Could you please stop talking about the mods here? It's starting to get annoying.

Top Bottom