• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Page 175 should cover you

tl;dr - Touney mode, stages, some mii outfits. Unlikely new announce or release of characters. K Rool chances took a heavy blow elevating Wolf to Top position of combined popular and likelihood to be next DLC.

I don't see how K Rool chances "took a heavy blow" exactly. Remember, everyone thought that Bowser Jr.'s inclusion to the roster wouldn't happen because of Rosalina's reveal. Same with the case of a second Capcom rep getting in when Sakurai had said he wouldn't put more than one third-party rep per company. Sakurai's schemes are a convoluted mess. I'm sure K.Rool will be announced soon.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
I'm confused on that matter as well.

@ PurpleSoda PurpleSoda Can you be more specific on that...purple drank? Who is "our boy" you're referring to?
It's Roy,have you not played Melee as Roy,The crowd says(Roy's our Boy)

Here have another leak. It was from 4chan of course.
I give it 45% real 65% fake

If it's on 3DS then I see why it is so low qualty,and if it is from 4chan,well they did find some real leaks:
image.jpg

Guys I'm worried.
https://twitter.com/SmashBrosJP
K Rool might not make it in (now I know meta knight has a mask, and link has costumes, but I honestly believe that the "newcomer costumes" are confirmations that they won't be in, like Inklings. Don't hate me for it, but that's just honestly what makes most sense to me) and I'm really sad.
In the wake of this disappointment, I'm really worried that Wolf won't come Friday, and he might have only one chance left when the Falco amiibo gets released or when SF Zero gets released.

tl;dr new update Friday for tourney mode, and I'm smelling disappointment ;-; hold me
@ MeleeMario64 MeleeMario64 IM SO SORRY,BUT IT LOOKS LIKE K.ROOL IS DECONFIRMED

Oh,and if Wolf gets a costume,remember Meta Knight,if he does get one,well maybe he will come back,maybe its a teaser for Wolf,heck the Mario,Luigi,and Wario hats are here

EDIT:CHROM IS A COSTUME TOO,THE TEASES ARE REAL
FIRST:A COSTUME FOR IKE
NOW:A MII COSTUME

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
What about the other 10% ?
Math error

I FORGOT HOW TO MATH CORRECTLY

Its 55%fake 45%real

Guys:The 64 stages will be on both versions,Dr.Mario stage coming to Wii U only,so the Great Bay might be a 3DS stage upping it's reality factor?(50% real 50%fake),though it might be fake because it is not straight(like in directs)so maybe its fake(45%real 55%fake)

LEAKBUSTERS!!!!(trying to mimic the Ghostbusters theme)

If they add Wolf and a voice option(change voices to Japanese and English),I will be content

LOL,reddit is salty right now

Funniest comment I saw:
image.jpg

I was kill at that comment

Last edited:

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Does that King K.rool costume mean that he is deconfirmed? I was hoping for some scaly on scaly action with Bowser and K.rool to see who is the better king. I really hope they don't do that to Wolf and make him a mii costume!

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Does that King K.rool costume mean that he is deconfirmed? I was hoping for some scaly on scaly action with Bowser and K.rool to see who is the better king. I really hope they don't do that to Wolf and make him a mii costume!
I would love to see a match between Bowser, K. Rool, Dedede, and Ganondorf. The four kings battling each other would be awesome!

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
I would love to see a match between Bowser, K. Rool, Dedede, and Ganondorf. The four kings battling each other would be awesome!
The King of Koopas vs The Kremling King vs The"King" vs The King of Evil

I LOVE IT
Bowser, K. Rool, Dedede, and Ganondorf vs Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, and Link. That would be awesome!
You smart person

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Hopefully, Wolf gets added as DLC. The guy deserves it and makes total sense to make him DLC (Star Fox Zero). As for King K. Rool fans, it's sad to see that this is all you get, but hopefully he might make it as surprise DLC later down the road (just trying to add a little optimism).

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well we still got another two months or so until all is revealed and no more DLC is coming.

So til then, it's back to playing the waiting game.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Hopefully, Wolf gets added as DLC. The guy deserves it and makes total sense to make him DLC (Star Fox Zero). As for King K. Rool fans, it's sad to see that this is all you get, but hopefully he might make it as surprise DLC later down the road (just trying to add a little optimism).
YOU KNOW WHAT,IM PAYING THAT THREAD A VISIT,TO SAY SOME NOCE WORDS

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
YOU KNOW WHAT,IM PAYING THAT THREAD A VISIT,TO SAY SOME NOCE WORDS
I already did; I helped translating all twitter posts.

Well we still got another two months or so until all is revealed and no more DLC is coming.

So til then, it's back to playing the waiting game.
Well, that means another two months of waiting wasted...

shane3x

Saint of Swords
We got a specific time for the update or just the 31st?

I don't see how K Rool chances "took a heavy blow" exactly. Remember, everyone thought that Bowser Jr.'s inclusion to the roster wouldn't happen because of Rosalina's reveal. Same with the case of a second Capcom rep getting in when Sakurai had said he wouldn't put more than one third-party rep per company. Sakurai's schemes are a convoluted mess. I'm sure K.Rool will be announced soon.
Different circumstances and context which can't really be applied to this situation. First, that's pre-release and second Bowser Jr and Rosalina aren't even relate able so anyone who thought that....yeah. If they had said something like Bowser Jr means the other Bowser kids arent like to be in then sure there might be some credit to that train of thought. Mario is also the biggest franchise didn't get any new reps in brawl from melee so a expecting a few wasn't a big of a stretch.

We know Sakurai considers Mii outfits representation for characters and series. To date no newcomer who has been revealed to have a Mii outfit has gone on to be DLC character. We know Chrom wasn't going to make it in the game, to be revealed alongside K.Rool as an outfit has huge implications for the likelihood for him becoming DLC now. Even the people in the K.Rool thread know this.

Take this with a grain of salt,but maybe Wolf will get confirmed on the 31srt,and released the next day,August 1st
We could also get news anytime between the update on the 31st (assuming there are no characters or announcements or announcements/characters from it) and;

• The next Major/Mini/Game-Specific Direct (whenever this is)
  • Smash Ballot/October

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
I guess we just wait and see what happens. As for the ballot I hope Wolf comes out on top just like Fox is thinking in the pic only 1 winner.

11380735_1076197072398073_329921945_n.jpg

Top Bottom