• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
This is a series where Link and Toon Link chuck bombs at people, Charizard and Bowser burn people alive, Mewtwo fries brains with Psystrike, half the cast slice and dice each other with swords, but Wolf is too violent because he attacks with his claws? Which, by the way, Charizard and Bowser ALSO do?

StormC

Smash Hero
Wolf has like what, five clawing moves? It isn't like he's graphically scratching out people's faces.

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
Apparently, Brawl was rated T because of Wolf, not because of Snake. Seriously? How the heck is Wolf too violent? That's like saying Pikachu and Robin are too violent because they electrocute people.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Apparently, Brawl was rated T because of Wolf, not because of Snake. Seriously? How the heck is Wolf too violent? That's like saying Pikachu and Robin are too violent because they electrocute people.
Umm... what? Where'd you hear that Wolf caused SSBB to be rated T?

shane3x

Saint of Swords
I'd say the reason why Melee and Brawl are T for Teen and Smash 4 is a lower rating is because of this:

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1921/322f50a20b5b589aimageqv8.jpg
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--84s9aAiW--/ncus9rmgvlox53hrpryr.jpg

among other reasons. Wolf having claws to attack makes no sense as people have mentioned, no blood or injuries occur. Link hits people with a sword. Linking Wolf's removal to the lower rating makes no sense nor does it being a reason he wont come back.

Last edited:

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
Also Shadow the Hedgehog has guns and **** and its E10. I heard from some users here that Brawl got the T rating because of
:warioc:
Not to mention Shadow the hedgehog also contains uses of h*** and d**n as well. Yet Smash Brawl, SF: Adventures, and SF: Assault are T. Albeit Adventures was released before the E10+ rating came out, but still it was 3+ in Europe...

Wario? Possibly, but I doubt it. I don't think it was the inclusion of 1 particular character that made a rating difference.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Not to mention Shadow the hedgehog also contains uses of h*** and d**n as well. Yet Smash Brawl, SF: Adventures, and SF: Assault are T. Albeit Adventures was released before the E10+ rating came out, but still it was 3+ in Europe...

Wario? Possibly, but I doubt it. I don't think it was the inclusion of 1 particular character that made a rating difference.
It wasn't Shadow or Star Fox...
Shadow didn't say anything but Chaos Control.
That was two different games that had nothing to do with Brawl's rating.
It was most likely Wario.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
It wasn't Shadow or Star Fox...
Shadow didn't say anything but Chaos Control.
That was two different games that had nothing to do with Brawl's rating.
It was most likely Wario.
In Smash 4 his farts or more cartoony. Not to mention his movement and animations are so good compared to Brawl.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord

shane3x

Saint of Swords
looks good but should have been footage for me to believe.

Because really it's the best smash render of Wolf as of now. And to be honest, if it weren't for the render and the video thumbnail next to Wolf, I would've had some faith in it.
Besides actual gameplay or anything dumped for a patch as we've been shown shouldn't be believed.

In other news new Wii Patch, no hidden content though but there is one file people are trying to figure out what it does: http://smashboards.com/threads/wii-...ourney-mode-and-youtube-compatibility.408778/

StormC

Smash Hero
I wonder if Wolf would be based on his Zero design, whatever it is. I actually really hope he at least has an alt with the SF64 eyepatch (which I'm gonna guess the Zero design will take inspiration from). Though I'm not a fan of the Project M edit; doesn't really look like Wolf to me.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Why does every Wolf "Leak" use the smash 3 model?
If Smash 3 never existed then I would have a lot of faith in it but I've seen that render pretty much everywhere online and it belongs in a mod so it is fake even though I really want it to be real.

Last edited:

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
Snake isn't in, and you think he will come back, but he's still M-Rated. Remember what Sakurai said about M? Yes, again you being full optimistic.

And about Wolf, let's recap what he has incase you don't remember:
https://youtu.be/H44-wYOcNuw?t=1m39s
1:40 That head off move tho?
Edit: What I understand is this new Smash game is focused on kids more than Brawl. I can't see Snake and, unfortunately, not Wolf a lot. This is why you have to be be less confident.

Don't get me wrong guys I want him back more than anyone else in here, but I'm not as confident as many of you are:
A lot supporters for what? Do you think Sakurai will notice our Senpai Wolf?
August for what? He alone with a bunch of new stages? A miracle if it's true.
If Sakurai didn't include him until now you know something bad happening.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Snake isn't in, and you think he will come back, but he's still M-Rated. Remember what Sakurai said about M? Yes, again you being full optimistic.

Don't get me wrong guys I want him back more than anyone else in here, but I'm not as confident as many of you are:
The "decapitation" is just flawed animation. Possibly a minor glitch. I'm sure Nintendo didn't do that on purpose.

EDIT: Keep in mind too that Smash 4 has a ton of sword wielders (a couple of them have fire based attacks), Dedede has a jet powered mallet, Bowser has brutal body slams, Mewtwo's Psystrike literally blows minds, Yoshi and Kirby eat opponents alive, Fox, Falco and a few others carry guns (futuristic guns but they're still guns), and a few items in the game can be pretty brutal too. If Smash 4 was made to be more realistic then it would be a very violent game even without Wolf and Snake.

As for being too optimistic, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but at the same time I'm not being full out pessimistic. Wolf coming out in August is possible but none of us know for certain. Anything can happen but it isn't good to get your hopes too high or too low.

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101

Edit: What I understand is this new Smash game is focused on kids more than Brawl. I can't see Snake and, unfortunately, not Wolf a lot. This is why you have to be be less confident.

If Sakurai was holding him until August or whenever,he would be waiting to announce him,I'm not getting my hopes up or down,but he is probably waiting to announce him closer to StarFox:Zero

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Is it just me or I don't see any decapitation?

I've JUST unlocked Wolf today to try out his moveset, but I don't see any "head off move".

Oh yeah, and with that, I've finally used Wolf at least once lol

shane3x

Saint of Swords
Haha what about any of those moves was anything remotely more violent then anything anyone else does? Makes no sense. Besides if there was anything (which there isnt) they can always do animation changes and Wolf would probably get a few changes perhaps anyway since all the veteran DLC fighters have in some way.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

He didn't decapitate anyone. If that was the case, Brawl would be rated M. If you think he did, its because the frames on Brawl and the video quality are lower than what they are in 4.

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
Anyway I didn't originally say he does that. I just searched that info on this board.
Let's just end this weird conversation.

Any new info about Wolf with the new update?

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Anyway I didn't originally say he does that. I just searched that info on this board.

There is gonna be another update to fix the Pac-Man hole glitch,so maybe in the next update there could be a hidden music file like Roy and Ryu

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

The dataminers found this

• snd_bgm_Z83_F_HahayouthinkyoucouldfindoutmoreandleakwhatcharactersiplantohavenextfyoudataminersSakuraiout_3DS.nus3bank

This is a joke.

Last edited:
Top Bottom