• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canberra Colosseum | Canberra, ACT, Australia | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 05-10-2013

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Canberra Colosseum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Brawl Singles

9 entrants

$10 Entry fee

1. Tin Man ($55) - :olimar:/:popo:
2. Apollo ($25) - :zerosuitsamus:/:wario:
3. Waveguider ($10) - :marth:
4. Scabe - :link2:/:pikachu2:
5. Kevin - :toonlink:
5. Shark - :lucario:
7. & - :snake:
7. Pauline - :samus2:/:falco:
9. Gords - :toonlink:

Random Teammate Brawl Doubles

4 teams

-------------------------------------------------
Pool Tiebreaker Procedure:

1. Set Wins
2. Head to Head
3. Wins
4. Loses
-------------------------------------------------

$10 Entry fee (per team)

1. Pauline + Tin Man ($30) - :bowser2: + :olimar:/:metaknight:
2. Scabe + Kevin ($10) - :link2:/:pikachu2: + :toonlink:
3. Waveguider + & - :marth: + :snake:
4. Apollo + Shark - :wario: + :lucario:

Videos

Super Smash Bros Canberra

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Canberra Colosseum 2 will occur on the 9th of November, 2013!

- If I have incorrectly displayed your character usage at this tournament (or if u have a :random: symbol for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly. In the event that you used multiple characters, ideally the characters that contributed to you winning a set should be the characters that are displayed in the results thread.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
This results thread looks so nice. Good job Tin man.

For some reason I thought we had more than 9 people at the tourney wow.

I might actually try and practice up for the next tourney. Must get my revenge on Wave who owned me, good job bro.

Shoutouts to Paulie who was a really cool dude and good player too, and Gords was pretty cool too when we were all playing Smash 64. Thanks for driving up.

P.S. I think my Link won me more games than my Pika.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for organising, Tin Man! Looking forward to the next one.

Shoutouts to Apollo's character switching mindgames, Dave's thesis, Gords' and Paul's unexcpected attendance, Scabe and Kevlar's flying slam > FLUDD finisher, Tin Man's travel-sick TV, and Wave's Spanish Inquisition shield breakers.

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
Thanks a lot Scabe :) I really enjoyed meeting a lot of you and had a great time as well haha! Can't wait for the next one! 64 was a blast as well lol, falcon suicide stomp ftwwwww

Waveguider

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waveguider
Really fun tourney guys. Shoutouts to Tin Man's IC's 3 stocking me and Apollo giving the usual business in LF. Also to Dave for being an awesome doubles partner; had a blast playing against Scabe and Rose too. Oh and cheers to Gords for friendlies and the lift back, lol. Hope to see yall at the next one.

Top Bottom