• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can anyone cut a certain part out of a video and make it into an avy?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well to change your avy? You would have to be a premium member.. then I'm not sure if this site allows GIFs for an Avatar.. Don't think I've seen one that I remember.

Anyway its an easy job, someone should be able to do it.

-Onyx

LuigiTheKing

Smash Cadet
Well to change your avy? You would have to be a premium member.. then I'm not sure if this site allows GIFs for an Avatar.. Don't think I've seen one that I remember.

Anyway its an easy job, someone should be able to do it.

-Onyx
It's not for this site, I'd like to use it on other sites, as my cpu background, etc.

But yeah I hope someone can do it. :D

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah cool, the best cpu background is to take a picture of whats in the back of your monitor (The Wall) and put it as your desktop hahaha.

Anyway, I could do it but I don't have the program to do so and it would be better when there is a better quality one or someone does it from a self capture.

-Onyx

LuigiTheKing

Smash Cadet
Ah cool, the best cpu background is to take a picture of whats in the back of your monitor (The Wall) and put it as your desktop hahaha.

Anyway, I could do it but I don't have the program to do so and it would be better when there is a better quality one or someone does it from a self capture.

-Onyx

Hahah, that's a good idea, never though about that before.

It's fine that you can't do it, thanks anyway though.

Also, want to add eachother when Brawl comes out? :p

Top Bottom