• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C stick stops working but only in a match

BBOY15

Smash Apprentice
This has happened to me and someone else. For whatever reason, C stick rarely won't work in a match. It will still work when on the menus, but it ceases to work while in a game. Unplugging the controller and plugging it back in doesn't always solve the problem; sometimes only certain directions work after doing this. I was able to get rid of the problem by messing with my nametag's control options and unplugging the controller. I don't think this is a huge issue because it's pretty rare, but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else and if we could document the glitch (determine the cause and the proper solution).

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

In order to start refining a bug, its best to give out as many details as possible.

Title of the bug:
Version found in:
Hardware you are running:
Loading Method:

Details:
Attachments:
Custom Content:

Top Bottom