• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Button combinations don't work for debug mode.

Nomzr

Smash Apprentice
As in, I try L+R+DPadDown and it does nothing most of the time. I have to keep pressing it until I get hitzones, and any effect for that matter. In general, all button combinations do not work 100% of the time, and they often lead to unrelated or random results within the available features.

Nomzr

Smash Apprentice
I am using a Hackless Full Set on a non-modified Wii using a 2GB SD Card with only Vanilla PM 3.5 on it.

Narpas_sword

it sounds like user error. apologies if i'm wrong.

You need to turn on debug mode. (L + R + v)
once it is on, then you enter other commands

(e.g. R + > to turn hitboxes on)

You can then turn debug off (L + R + v) but keep the things you toggled on.

Magus420

Smash Master
Make sure you're inputting the dpad direction with the other inputs already being held, and not trying to press them all at the same time. It's more like L+R->DPadDown than it is L+R+DPadDown for example.

Another reason the inputs could be sketchy and unreliable besides that and using dolphin is if using a hook type other than AXNextFrame, but since you're using hackless that hook type is forced as default, so this is more for anyone else reading this and still having input issues with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom