• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bringing Back Underground Gaming - December 7th, 2013 - Oneonta

*chess*

Smash Rookie
There will be a tournaments December 7th at my apartment in Oneonta. It will be melee only.
5 dollar buy in for singles
If enough people want doubles we can do it
Please bring set ups and if anyone has stream equipment that'd be sweet.
Depending on how many people show up we'll divide the money, but I'm setting up the tournament with pools so everyone can get some more games in. Either be a cut to top 8 or top 4 where it will be a new double elim tournee. Starting this at 1 o clock in the afternoon have to kick people out by 8osh cause I have a performance that night but that's still 7 hours of smash. Pretty legit.

*chess*

Smash Rookie
If you guys have any questions or anything add me on Facebook. Alex Ross Kanter. Hopefully this is a regular thing upstating it

*chess*

Smash Rookie
Wish I could house you guys but unfortunately I have a gig at night. But ask around I'm sure you can find someone

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yo kids i got you this is shaping up to be reasonable size just BRING SETUPS THAT INCLUDES POWER STRIPS GAMECUBE WII TV AND MELEE

MzHyde

Smash Cadet
NNID
MzHyde
3DS FC
4441-9515-6552
Weather depending but I'll be there! Bringing a set up, as well, plus BlindSpot.

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
I had a lot of fun at this tournament. Some familiar faces, and some new threats. Sorry if I seemed rude walking out the way I did. I was carrying a tv, and couldn't turn around, so I yelled out ggs.

@Mana- Thank you for taking the time to help teach me. It was highly appreciated. Good stuff on winning. I absolutely love your Fox and Falco. Just have to learn the MU and get more exp if I ever plan on beating you. I really hope you make it out to Apex.

@GoodleShoes- Good games! I feel I did a lot better against you this time around. Maybe next time I'll take a set off you? :)
#G&WvsPeach

@Chess- Good games to you too! I really enjoyed our matches. Super intense! Peach was the MU I was focused on, because of GoodleShoes.

@Equal- Keep up the awesome CF! I always enjoy our matches.

@Prodigy- Sorry about your loses, man. My fiancé and I felt so bad, and really wanted to try and cheer you up. Your Marth is good. Just watch more videos and practice more. I look forward to seeing you again.

Anyone else that I left out, good games to you all. I'll be practicing my tech skill, and studying lots of MUs, so watch out!

GoodleShoes

Smash Apprentice
Word man, I had a lot of fun too. Also UGGGGHHHH that set with Prodigy, that sucked. So embarrassing. Good stuff. Also Blind I'm pretty I only beat you because of d-smash. If you can get around that you'd beat me consistently.

Equal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiEqual
3DS FC
2036-7236-5480
Wish I was playing better johns. Oh well, there's plenty more tournaments to be had. With lots of hard work we can all catchup to Mana and Geos. Don't sleep on us new guys!

Btw I'm probably gonna post a results thread, but in the mean time here's a link to the stream if you guys want to review some matches you had on stream: http://www.twitch.tv/ringwormthedestroyer/c/3367075

iiProd1gy

Smash Rookie
@Goodles: Can't say I remember what set you're talking about, but if it was embarrassing for you that must mean I was doing something right... So I'll take it!
@Blindspot: Meant a lot to have you guys do that, thanks! <3
@Mana: Thanks for the tips man, definitely looking forward to playing again and there will probably be some questions to come in the near future!
@Chess/Alex: Thanks for throwing this together man, was a great time. Looking forward to the next one!
@Equal: Sorry I sucked in doubles, maybe it's time to practice the :039: for that. Also, thanks for the ride bubby. ;D

Top Bottom