• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bring Back Philly Round 3! Results

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
Melee Singles

1. Mew2King
2. StriCNYN3
3. PB&J
4. Vorosh
5. Nimbus
5. Chain-Ace
7. Shuffla
7. Chroma
9. WeeG
9. Distortion
9. LT Smash
9. Schott
13. Xzax
13. Badangadang
13. Dr. Stein
13. PiGuy
17. Ranoki

Project M Singles

1. Mew2King
2. PB&J
3. ChiboSempi
4. Badangadang
5. Ranoki
5. Xzax
7. Schott
7. iBer
9. Chroma
9. Marf
9. FBlue

Amateur Melee Singles

1. Xzax
2. LT Smash
3. Dr. Stein
4. Schott
5. WeeG
5. Distortion
7. PiGuy
7. Badangadang
9. FBlue

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts

FBlue: Thanks for pushing for P:M it was a blast to run and I'm sure we can keep it going in the future.
Vorosh: For being ever critical... and downsmash.
Chain-Ace and Stric: Thanks for coming down.
Shuffla: Keep on shufflin.
Badangadang: You, my good friend, have a name that shall last for centuries to come. Oh, and thanks for all the help early on.
Ranoki: I hope to see you at future tourneys, I wanna make it up to you for my mistake with the amateur bracket.
Xzax: Play more Melee!
PB&J: Thanks for the stream, good work running it.
M2K: Thanks for 4 stocking new players
Nimbus: I see you all the time but I can still say this; good work man.
Marf and iBer: Keep it up with P:M and Melee.
Chroma: We need to play sometime.
LT Smash: Lieutenant Smash!
WeeG and Distortion: Game Grumps all the way.
Dr. Stein and PiGuy: It's so good to see new players, keep up the good work guys.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone help fill in characters used for Project M singles? Here's what I remember:

Project M Singles

1. Mew2King :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :marthmelee: :falconmelee: :bowsermelee: ($55)
2. PB&J :mariomelee: :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :ivysaur: :luigimelee: ($27.50)
3. ChiboSempi :sheikmelee: :rob: :charizard:($16.50)
4. Badangadang :luigimelee: :ganondorfmelee: ($11)
5. Ranoki :marthmelee:
5. Xzax :ike: :zerosuitsamus:
7. Schott :charizard:
7. iBer :foxmelee:
9. Chroma :foxmelee:
9. Marf :marthmelee:
9. FBlue :bowsermelee:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Great tournament! I'll def come down again.

MorningThunder - excellent job hosting, you're doing a great service for the community.
dr stein, good **** with doc. very smooth. keep at it and you'll be a killer.

nimbus. also a smooth falco and i like the way you move with him. it seems all natural and you have the right instincts.

vorosh. guaranteed 2-0 next time. that was the most fun i had playing a peach since i have ever played this game though. ggs.

m2k - falco is at best 5th on the tier list, trust me. use him for a year in tourney and your views will change.

pb&j we never got to play but know that im a spacie killer like stric ;)

wisely? - yoooo this ***** is mad smart and technical and he doesnt even enter tournaments. very ggs and he has the playstyle of a potential top player. keep at it. someone get him to enter and lvl up.

chroma: you live in monmouth right. hit me or stric up and we'll play
distortion - ggs man very smooth falco. we gotta play more and train up.

:phone:

RanokiRedhair

Smash Rookie
I was Marth for Project M singles :)

Shoutouts:

Badangadang: I appreciate any advice given to me and you were especially helpful, hoping to take a set from you someday!
Chroma: Always good to see another familiar face.
MorningThunder: For keeping things running smoothly! Totally my fault I missed the amateur bracket, don't sweet it man.
StriCNYN3: Your Falco is so technical it baffles me, was a good reminder at how fast this game can be.

Overall an awesome experience. Apologies to anyone I missed!

badangadang

Smash Apprentice
Good tourney, good stuff, lots of fun, especially with PM.

some special shoutouts:

Vorosh and Chroma: good ex-Penn appearances, probably the last time I'll ever play alongside you guys, the Penn crew will miss you all. Was good seeing you guys come out here.
LT Smash: Dude, you still gotta train my Luigi
Schott: good stuff running the tournament mostly smoothly, glad to help out however I can, and I hope to see lots more of these when the semester starts.
FBlue: Had fun playing with you, and I'm looking forward to a bit more smash this summer.
PBnJ: good stream, nice commentary, and thanks for recording matches and advice.
Mew2King: good to meet you, good luck with EVO and everything else
XZax: had some interesting conversations, really good PM play, that was a fun match. I believe I played against your Ike if I remember right, and that monster is really scary.
Ranoki: Had fun playing against you, that was a pretty good match. I'm not an expert, but I'm glad to offer whatever advice I can.
Dr. Stein: Awesome to meet you, and thanks for offering to talk to Vudujin and Abate for me!
Chibo Sempi: Thanks for a really fun PM match, I think I learned a lot from those three games about PM and I want a rematch in the future some time! Hopefully it'll be a much better match then!
WeeG: Your Peach is a sneaky *****, but smart move using her. We should maybe team in doubles in a tournament as a Luigi pair once the school semester starts. Learned a lot about how I need to improve.
Distortion: Rough falco, that bird grumps hard, but taught me more about how I should play the matchup.

Shoutouts to everyone who came in general who I forgot to mention

Top Bottom