• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breaking the Ice - Ice Climbers DLC Discussion Thread - Under New Ownership!

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
I mentioned that R.O.B. was in Mario Kart. Forgot about F-Zero though.

They've would've gotten in had it not been for the hardware department being stupid and giving it underpowered hardware. The 3DS has 128MB of RAM with some of that going only to the OS and has 2 ARM11 processors at 268MHz (and I think 2 unused-by-3DS-games ARM7+ARM9 processors used for DS games at 33.5MHz and 67MHz respectively for 100.5MHz total) totaling at 536MHz. The GameCube has 43MB of RAM (24MB as primary) and a PowerPC processor at 485MHz.
The 3DS is probably only utilizing 134 MHz a core since it has to generate 2 slightly different images for the 3D effect, making the real speed 268MHz from both cores. Even with 3D off, I think the 3DS would still run the cores at half-speed by writing one of the generated images to the null device instead of focusing on making a single image. This makes the 2011 3DS less powerful than the 2001 GameCube and probably more on par with the 1996 Nintendo 64.
Let us hope the New 3ds has the capabilities :)
And thank you for diving in to the techs not many do this sort of stuff :D
Hopes for Ice climbers in Super Smash Bros for 3DS Game of the Year edition. XD

Sm4sher69

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-3958-0591
All this talk about relevency, while everyone should just only care about having fun with a character.
Smash should not be about who the characters are but what the characters can do in smash.
Just pick characters you're comfertable playing with and don't stick to characters you like, because of the games they're from.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
All this talk about relevency, while everyone should just only care about having fun with a character.
Smash should not be about who the characters are but what the characters can do in smash.
Just pick characters you're comfertable playing with and don't stick to characters you like, because of the games they're from.
Funny story behind that last part :3
I bought smash solely on knowing about Sonic being in it. The irony is cruel XD
I knew who :4sonic::4mario::4luigi::4peach::4yoshi::4bowser::4wario2::4dk::4diddy::4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4lucario::squirtle::ivysaur::4charizard::4rob:
By the end of it I came out maining :lucas::wolf::popo: And I am the better Nintendo fan now because of these 3 :')

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
I knew who :4sonic::4mario::4luigi::4peach::4yoshi::4bowser::4wario2::4dk::4diddy::4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4lucario::squirtle::ivysaur::4charizard::4rob:
By the end of it I came out maining :lucas::wolf::popo: And I am the better Nintendo fan now because of these 3 :')
When I went into Smash, I only knew about: Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon, and Sonic. Now, I want StarFox U, Mother 3 to be released worldwide, and Lucas, Wolf, ICs, and Snake to return the most. How far I've come.

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
I only knew about :4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4dk::4diddy::4yoshi::4wario2::4link::4zelda::4ganondorf::4pikachu::squirtle::4charizard::mewtwopm::4rob::4sonic: before I played Brawl.

After maining Kirby, I got influenced to play a Kirby game (Kirby Mouse Attack) and then influenced to play a Pikmin game and so on and so forth until up to today's day and age where I got influenced to play Xenoblade after maining Shulk.

Anyway I do hope the Ice Climbers come back as DLC or for Smash 5 along with Lucas and Wolf. Toon Link and Olimar are my only mains who returned for Smash 4 so it would be great if those three returned as well.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Let us hope the New 3ds has the capabilities :)
And thank you for diving in to the techs not many do this sort of stuff :D
Hopes for Ice climbers in Super Smash Bros for 3DS Game of the Year edition. XD
The New 3DS should be and is able to handle them. It's essentially a regular 3DS with a faster overall clock speed. The main processor is now a quad-core with 268MHz per core (but with the cores still working at 134MHz per core because of 3D), the same speed as the old 3DS (a dual-core), but now the combined power gives up a whopping 1GHz [1072MHz] of power (with the actual productive output being 536MHz)! The RAM is now 256MB with 64MB going to the OS instead of old 3DS's 128MB with 32MB lost to the OS. It keeps the DS processors and makes no changes to their clock speeds. The New 3DS should be as powerful as a GameCube or Wii.
But more cores doesn't always equal more power. Software has to be programmed to use these cores otherwise the extra cores are absolutely ignored. I'm not sure if the New 3DS was taken into account during development but if it wasn't, SSB will still only use 2 cores even when offered 4. WhIle this can be fixed with a patch, the patch would be huge since you essentially have to recompile the entire game. A smart way to handle characters like Pikmin & Olimar and the ICs is to offload AI processing onto a free core.

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I disagree. His console had 60 games that ran for 10 years. Then there was Gallery that launched after the originals ended and ran until after Melee with 4 installments. Then there's Collection on the DS, which had 2 or 3 installments. Then there's the visualizer in the 3DS's music app. The Game & Watch started Nintendo's monopoly on handhelds before the Game Boy even existed. The control pad in Donkey Kong is now used in almost every console since its release and the casing design in DK was used in the DS and 3DS. The Game & Watch is why Nintendo is where they are now.
The Ice Climbers, on the other hand, have only one game in their series. They have it released on VC and show up in NES Remix and the characters are in SSB since Melee (though now it's just the Polar Bear in 4), but that's about it.
R.O.B. had only 2 games, but he fixed the Great Crash of 1983 and made Nintendo a huge name in America by being sold as a Trojan horse. Duck Hunt is the most popular lightgun on the NES and came packed in later NESes with SMB. The dog's trolling laugh gave the game some kind of legendary status and made Duck Hunt one of the most remembered NES game next to SMB. WhIle he's in the same boat as ICs having only a single game and a VC release, it was one of the most popular games the NES has. Many people probably never heard of the ICs until Melee while everyone I know who's seen a NES known what Duck Hunt is.
The argument that the ICs are the most relevant of the 4 is invalid. If anything, they're one of the most irrelevant. They were forgotten until Melee, while the Game & Watch and Duck Hunt were still known through the 90s (with G&W continuing as Gallery). R.O.B. gets his relevancy as the thing that recovered the Great Crash, though he was likely forgotten about until Brawl/Mario Kart.
My bad I thought G&W only had 7 games (excluding Smash). But still, if I gave you a random game with G&W in it, and you've never played Smash, I don't think you'd know who it was (assuming you're my age). I'd say the same about Duck Hunt and R.O.B. too. I didn't know about any of the 4 until I played Smash.

When I started Brawl I knew: :4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4dk::4diddy::4wario::4link::4zelda::4pikachu::4charizard::4lucario::4jigglypuff::ivysaur::squirtle::4yoshi::4kirby::4sonic:.

Then, while playing Brawl, along came a robot...:4rob:. When I learned he was retro, I started playing other retro characters too, like :4gaw: and :popo:
. Since then I've gotten to know so many Nintendo franchises and characters. It's sad to see these three (4) characters go, granted 2 of them I didn't play as much as the other(s). :popo:
:wolf::lucas:.

Naglfarii

Smash Journeyman
Better than the 6 years we had to wait from Brawl till now, but it doesn't make up for nothing. I'm sick of this crap. We've got their music and a glitch in the 3DS, and we've got the Polar Bear in Smash Run. Heck, we've even got a model for them in the form of a trophy. I don't even care if they're New 3DS and Wii U exclusive! Just put them in the game. It's so flipping sad that they had to go and make two versions of the game, one of which they KNEW would hold back the other, and yet they still made it, but cut the ICies because of those limitations, then gave up because them not being relevant is a good enough reason to do so. People CARED about the ICies, but Nintendo didn't care enough about that fact. Then we've got a ton of videos that are out there, all about how people loved these characters, and all we can do is watch them and nearly start crying. They weren't just there. They were there, and most people accepted it, whether they liked it or not. They were there for a reason, because Nintendo cared, and so did the fans. Now Nintendo doesn't care. Being irrelevant is good enough of an excuse to get you kicked out of a game. Mr. G&W is more irrelevant than the ICies, yet he's back! Why wasn't he cut? Ya sure he works better on the 3DS, but that doesn't erase the fact that he's irrelevant, does it? And so is R.O.B. and Duck Hunt Dog. Look where they are! In the same game as GRENINJA! That's right, we're in 2015, a year in which characters from the 1980's who had very few games, are in the same game as a character created LAST YEAR (or 2013, I forget)! Point is, irrelevance is not an excuse. I'm a kid, growing up in a world where there's a new Call of Duty game every 1 or 2 years, and I'm getting more excited about characters from the 1980's, who have returned to make an appearance in Smash, over that! And I'm sure there are a good lot of people who feel the same. There's a reason for that. Because these characters are so cool, and so "irrelevant" (aka retro), that we know if they get cut, they may not ever return. End. Of. Discussion.

By the way, Doodle, I think that'd be awesome if Nintendo did that. Not as awesome as if they'd put them in the game, but awesome nonetheless.

:popo:
Irrelevance isn't why were cut

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Irrelevance isn't why were cut
According to Sakurai, they couldn't get them to work on the 3DS, and because they had no upcoming games and were irrelevant, the cut was an easy decision to make.

PF9

Smash Lord
Well, I'm all for Ice Climbers as DLC, if Sakurai can agree to make them Wii U-exclusive and have a 3DS-exclusive DLC character (Bubbles perhaps) as compensation. I mean, we have version-exclusive stages, why not characters?

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Tell you guys something I just went out walking in the snow with my ice climber gloves on listening to their theme from Brawl.
Considering I haven't had snow like this in 2 years it was extremely fun to go out in the white wonderland.
Needless to say I felt like the third Ice climbers :')

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
If platform-exclusive DLC becomes a thing, they are 100% confirmed to return and will most likey be the first ones released. Not releasing DLC for SSB4 would be a HUGE mistake.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
If platform-exclusive DLC becomes a thing, they are 100% confirmed to return and will most likey be the first ones released. Not releasing DLC for SSB4 would be a HUGE mistake.
Especially when the game is already set up to accommodate DLC, just only doing one DLC character would be a waste and a career ender for Sakurai, not to mention shareholders would be ******.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Smash, at this time in the series, is practically MADE for DLC. It'd not only be a mistake not to include it, but it'd also be a shame. We've got Mewtwo, Miiverse Stage, and Tournaments all as DLC. More DLC is just plain logic, especially for one of Nintendo's best selling franchises.

Tell you guys something I just went out walking in the snow with my ice climber gloves on listening to their theme from Brawl.
Considering I haven't had snow like this in 2 years it was extremely fun to go out in the white wonderland.
Needless to say I felt like the third Ice climbers :')
:)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Especially when the game is already set up to accommodate DLC, just only doing one DLC character would be a waste and a career ender for Sakurai, not to mention shareholders would be ******.
I wouldn't go that far. Truth be told, some of the largest shareholders of the company don't know much about Nintendo. Management might care more and Nintendo is more desperate now to make a return and Smash DLC will help in the regard. Again, Mewtwo is a test, and he is likely to gauge interest in DLC. If Mewtwo does well, then they will likely do more DLC.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I wouldn't go that far. Truth be told, some of the largest shareholders of the company don't know much about Nintendo. Management might care more and Nintendo is more desperate now to make a return and Smash DLC will help in the regard. Again, Mewtwo is a test, and he is likely to gauge interest in DLC. If Mewtwo does well, then they will likely do more DLC.
You heard him! Everybody get Mewtwo when he comes out as DLC!

mark welford

Smash Ace
[SPOILERS][SPOILERS]We are starting a campaign to get Sakurai to make Wolf a DLC character so he can be playable in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Super Smash Bros for 3DS. Wolf was a Brawl veteran from the Starfox series, he had a unique moveset, and was a well balanced character who had really bad*** taunts. However he did not make the initial cut for Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS. However DLC is possible, but to our current knowledge, Sakurai is hesitant to do more DLC. You don't hesitate, just act. We are here to act, and to get our veteran playable again. If you support us we'll support you guys if the time comes. If you guys scratch our backs we'll scratch your backs!!!:)
We must start this campaign now, its purpose, To persuade Sakurai to make Wolf DLC, or if Sakurai already is making Wolf DLC, this is to show our support and appreciation for doing so.
Wolf's supporters. WOLF FOR DLC :wolf:

1. @ [Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]
2. @ DoodleDuck97 DoodleDuck97
3. @Xzsmmc
4. @ mark welford mark welford
5. @Critzilean
6. @ProjectAngel
7. @CamZilla94
8. @eltacoenojado
9. @sboles
10. @Lilfut
11. @TheDarkKnightNoivern
12. @Star-Lord
13. @Gene
14. @ Strider_Bond00J Strider_Bond00J
15. @Kikwi-Kiwi
16. @Cpt.
17. @ True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior
18. @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi
19. @0ShadowStories
20. @Brawler610
21. @King Donkey Kong
22. @Yetiplays
23. @SmashBroski
24. @NonSpecificGuy
25. @BandanaWaddleDee
26. @HotNTasty
27. @NATGamer
28. @SmashingObjection
29. @Ffamran
30. @Ben Holt
31. @Ultinarok
32. @wizardto1
33. @Skyward
34. @GunGunW
35. @SpeedBoost
36. @zwalk2
37. @Troubleman
38. @the8thark
39. @S-roy
40. @Tino
41. @Sahfarry
42. @LEGOfan12
43. @MagnesD3
44. @Bighands-Senpai
45. @Deathlightning21
46. @ SmashChu SmashChu
47. @Twin Shot
48. @DeiSakuChris
49. @Godzillathewonderdog
50. @ Lucimar Lucimar
51. @ Strider_Bond00J Strider_Bond00J
52. @SneakyLink
53. @KVLTofMetal
54. @TunaAndBacon
55. @MandoBardanJusik
56. @Amarok
57. @CroonerMike
58. @Agro_98
59. @BravadoMan_13
60. @ferioku
61. @cool mario bros
62. @Sakuraichu
63. @SirroMinus1
64. @rsr2
65. @ZaneHitsurugi
66. @EndlessChrom
67. @Aenglaan
68. @FreddyOnDrugs
69. @Swift Fox
70. @Yitsul
71. @Enrel
72. @Wintropy
73. @AscWolf
74. @BluePikmin11
75. @TheGreatBrawler
76. @KoM
77. @Diddy Kong
78. @LoveGame
79. @shane3x
80. @WolfieXVII
81. @MeleeMario64
82. @TheSmasher916
83. @MacSmitty
84. @DougX
85. @Pazzo
86. @Protom
87. @Darky-Sama
88. @TheAnvil
89. @KCJ506
90. @BoN~
91. @the101
92. @Zeriora
93. @TheVillainous
94. @Bowserlick
95. @Conn1496
96. @the smash nerd
97. @Codex9
98. @AlGeorgeRomo
99. @Freduardo
100. @Oracle_Summon
101. @Gatlin
102. @KumaOso
103. @BSP
104. @DarkLouis331
105. @GTA_Hater_331
106. @ GiantBreadbug GiantBreadbug
107. @Conviction
108. @RedGamer
109. @Seagull Joe
110. @bombers14
111. @tekkie
112. @Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
113. @GoldenYuiitusin
114. @3Bismyname
115. @shinpichu
116. @Sunnysunny
117. @SmashShadow
118. @Ridley_Prime
119. @MetriZt
120. @Reyson
121. @Qlaw
122. @Ussi
123. @jigglover
124. @GetBentSaggy
125. @Zuby
126. @Airrider
127. @Arcadenik
128. @LunchPolice
129. @OmegaRS
130. @chriscapnz
131. @Swampasaur
132. @FalKoopa
133. @ Shorts
134. @x kharmah x
135. @Carlo_H.Luz
136. @yullow321
137. @MorbidAltruism
138. @mimgrim
139. @HarryTheChin
140. @UberMadman
141. @ Opossum Opossum
142. @LaniusShrike
143. @Ryan.
144. @Connery
145. @serazac25
146. @SmasherP82
147. @Wariofan1
148. @NJ_Gamer
149. @Guybrush20X6
150. @MSmariosonic
151. @Darkfur
152. @EddyBearr
153. @theredpikachu
154. @TumblrFamous
155. @grizby2
156. @MylesMad
157. @ T✪NY
158. @lonekonwolf
159. @TheSqushiestManatee
160. @Rouge
161. @PigmaskColonel
162. @Louie G.
163. @Man Li Gi
164. @Thekewlusername
165. @Sonicguy726
166. @XStarWarriorX
167. @Zuba Oki
168. @SerPete
169. @AgatioGanon
170. @SuperSmashBrother
171. @Pacack
172. @guedes the brawler
173. @Trigger123
174. @Kuragari
175. @R_Trigger
176. @KingChael
177. @SenseiJosh
178. @Waluridleykryrool
179. @YT123
180. @Saixthewerewolf
181. @Kycse
182. @Awaji66
183. @Aurora Jenny
184. @Aninymouse
185. @Johnny Wellens
186. @arcticfox8
187. @BladeOFLucas
188. @ Kind Dedede
189. @EbonyRubberWolf
190. @Kermit the Ninja
191. @majora_787
192. @Ultima777
193. @ShichibukaiJimbe
194. @SeatreasureReturned
195. @SpaceJell0
196. @VioletSmashfan
197. @TeenGirlSquad
198. @Young Marth
199. @smashingDoug
200. @insomniac19
201. @TheCJBrine
202. @JohannFKNFaust
203. @LonelyJaguar
204. @Ryu Myuutsu
205. @Chalphy
206. @Kinglypuff
207. @Smashoperatingbuddy123
208. @TheSkuxxedOne
209. @Walgen
210. @zombieRabbidz
211. @Wyntir
212. @WarioJim
213. @criticalhit1992
214. @SvartWolf
215. @Sonic Poke
216. @ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox
217. @Foxy Alopex
218. @europeanguy
219. @Katty Shepherd
220. @Prince17
221. @Hexaped
222. @ThePsychoWolf
223. @HeavyLobster
224. @ PSIBoy PSIBoy
225. @_Sheik
226. @Wanderer from Roseyard
227. @mynameisv
228. @HylianHeroBigBoss
229. @JFM2796
230. @CaptainAmerica
231. @This is a Sentence
232. @BindingBlade
233. @Tonydrake
234. @CrusherMania1592
235. @ ROBnWatch ROBnWatch
236. @Rhus
237. @Hydde
238. @Captain Zack
239. @Booster
240. @LIQUIDFGC
241. @I_DON'T_KNOW_YOU!
242. @Spinosaurus
243. @T-Hell
244. @Rymi
245. @J04KlM
246. @GalacticPetey
247. @XenoBrawler610
248. @EmeraldDragonair
249. @SimonBarSinister
250. @ToonAdri
251. @SmasherP83
252. @Skyfox2000
253. @FalconBrofist
254. @UberPyro64
255. @Zango
256. @King Sonnn DeDeDoo
257. @Plain Yogurt
258. @Reserved
259. @DecaHibiki
260. @Reila
261. @Zynux
262. @TheSarcasticGuy
263. @strawhatninja
264. @kylexv
265. @CaptainCrisb
266. @Zipzo
267. @SchAlternate
268. @Trekkerjoe
269. @Banjo-Kazooie
270. @Redcard
271. @FlynnCL
272. @SmasherWolf
273. @ •Col•
274. @106Ghost
275. @Lady Byakugan
276. @Blue Ninjakoopa
277. @mini paincakes
278. @Mighty_Guy100
279. @Poopmin
280. @BKupa666
281. @Hot Uncle Sparky
282. @N3ON
283. @Lizardon
284. @Chase
285. @LancerStaff
286. @Flister
287. @Roy-Kun
288. @CardStealer1
289. @Komenja
290. @MasterWarlord
291. @Hokori
292. @Marthmario
293. @Steelia
294. @InfinityCollision
295. @BlueberrySyrup
296. @Davidius
297. @Jallis370
298. @mygamecube
299. @PhantomShab
300. @yoshi8984
301. @AidanTheGreat
302. @Rabbattack
303. @GhidorahTheKing
304. @ADAPT Chance
305. @ChronoBound
306. @Rie Sonomura
307. @Putuk
308. @ErenJager
309. @Dinoman96
310. @LunarWingCloud
311. @Turokman5896
312. @StormC
313. @Grovbi
314. @Geoffrey Druyts
315. @Wolfiv
316. @LordFluffy
317. @3D Dillon
318. @HydreigonMuppetMaster
319. @Khao
320. @Spirst
321. @Frostwraith
322. @Smash_Veteran_Amtoj
323. @Princess Toady
324. @Tattles
325. @False Sense
326. @Etc_Guy
327. @Naoshi
328. @PKBeam
329. @MegaRobMan
330. @ Ishieymoro
331. @Neverbound
332. @KRDsonic
333. Seagull Man
334. @Goldenadept
335. @Gah777
336. @castorpollux
337. Espy Kasrani
338. @rvkevin
339. the FURnace
340. the Sage of Disney: Atomsk
341. @Asaph
342. @Gheb_01
343. @Kenrawr
344. @JCav
345. @ArcPoint
346. @Blargy
347. @_Kain_
348. @xzax1337
349. @Sesshomuronay
350. @audauro
351. @Dark 3nergy
352. @.joel
353. @Eon the Wolf
354. @Vrael
355. @JigglyZelda003
356. @AtotheZ
357. @tedeth
358. @Yoshara
359. @pulse131
360. @Auspher
361. @LiL.Will
362. @Yink
363. @Dv8tor
364. @Xsyven
365. @John102
366. @Arrows
367. @SelfPossessed
368. @Destrawr
369. @Mikeomak
370. @Sinz
371. @Sumer
372. @Meta_Ridley89
373. @Palpi
374. @Today
375. @DarkLouis331
376. @PhantomX
377. @Xyro77
378. @Budget Player Cadet_
379. @Anonano
380. @Fox Is Openly Deceptive
381. @Gadiel_VaStar
382. @isaccard
383. @Roxas1988
384. @Fizzle_Boy
385. @Jenkins
386. @Zen127
387. @Dekar173
388. @Forever Zero
389. @choknater
390. @Fogo
391. @Vetona the Zero
392. @perfectedidiot2
393. @Mr.Freeman
394. @goodkid
395. @lil cj
396. @Ajna
397. @NinjaLink
398. @Peppers
399. @Gates
400. @Arty
401. Lucas Perfected
402. @HakujouOokami
403. @Hylian
404. @ChiboSempai
405. @Smoom
406. @orange/xd
407. @Africa
408. @Keitaro
409. @MetalMusicMan
410. @Gindler
411. @iFudge
412. @iGLOW
413. @JJ Wolf
414. @§witch
415. @Albert.
416. bionic Sonic
417. @WhatIsRaizen?
418. @larry1204
419. @SSSnake
420. @Dajayman
421. @Safe_Kid
422. @Commander_Beef
423. @MetalGuitaristX
424. @WomboWolf
425. @Reim
426. @solecalibur
427. @Flashing
428. @Affinity
429. @Matador
430. @Praxis
431. @ElPadrino
432. @Chuee
433. @Cherry64
434. @Kofu
435. @o-Serin-o
436. @Laem
437. @PMC66
438. @SuperLink9
439. @SiegK
440. @SG9000
441. @Rizen
442.Riki The Legendary Heropon EX
443.Baldeonix
444.Ken Draken
445.ItsJayzhor
446.thaCASHdude
447.Lagarto Ch
448.Ninjawolf .Gaming
449.Grovy el Poeta
450.Saul Cubillo
451.TheSonicmariolink
452.VestedUTuber
453.Laggalot101
454.1hs444
455.RascalTC
456.MaliciousGravy
457.Akumaten Juugou
458.kaihedgie
459.MrGusti649
460.KBro1
461.FatManandPop
462.Ka'nisha Freeman
463.zach cothron
464.Hyperdrake3
465.Alberto Maldonado
466.TheSCP096
467.beamyappleV2
468.ProjectAngelLuna
469.Irving Garduno
470.Dominick Wheeler
471.Aegis Mora
472.Superstarboo64
473.edlu88
474.Bronzwiggle
475.Divadreamergirl
476.we'll bang okay
477.Cave Johnson Prime
478.The Snover
479.CatsLeMatt
480.Dominick Wheeler
481.Luke Liu
482.Sapphire Sonic
483.rdt316
484.ItsJayzhor
485.Sammy Kabar
486.Alukardo11
487.gamerprince1999
488.Caine Ojeda
489.iZephiirES
490.Are72
491.umidontno040394
492.GamerfighterX998
493.MrGameFan
494.powerage98
495.Dalton Jenkins
496.Xane Myers
497.ZeroKaiser
498.CrazyAboutGaming
499.Furryish
500.Sean O'R
501.Kazuraba Sketchboy
502.NerdThomas
503.Houjuu Nue
504.Perfect Dark
505.Mr. Pooka
506.Ichigo Kurosaki
507.nicebigboo
508. @TehEpicRyuga
509. @Arc Skypaw
510. @AEM
511. @Josiah Virgil
512. @DaRedMage
513. @RoyMustang:)
514. @ ROBnWatch ROBnWatch

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I was tagged to come back here to the Ice Climbers thread...
One thing I can say to Nana and Popo - don't be gone for too long.
@ mark welford mark welford , Need any help with the super long post? From what it seems, it looks like the spoiler brackets have been interrupted somewhere.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Yes please I don't have any idea how to use spoilers.
Spoilers work like so :

Sheik is Zelda in disguise.
For simplicity - just take a set of quotes and simply replace them with (ALL CAPS) SPOILERS. I'm going to bed now, so that's as much Spoiler 101 I can give you.

But a question to the thread, how do you envision the Ice Climbers as DLC?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
[SPOILERS][SPOILERS]We are starting a campaign to get Sakurai to make Wolf a DLC character so he can be playable in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Super Smash Bros for 3DS. Wolf was a Brawl veteran from the Starfox series, he had a unique moveset, and was a well balanced character who had really bad*** taunts. However he did not make the initial cut for Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS. However DLC is possible, but to our current knowledge, Sakurai is hesitant to do more DLC. You don't hesitate, just act. We are here to act, and to get our veteran playable again. If you support us we'll support you guys if the time comes. If you guys scratch our backs we'll scratch your backs!!!:)
We must start this campaign now, its purpose, To persuade Sakurai to make Wolf DLC, or if Sakurai already is making Wolf DLC, this is to show our support and appreciation for doing so.

3. @Xzsmmc
5. @Critzilean
6. @ProjectAngel
7. @CamZilla94
8. @eltacoenojado
9. @sboles
10. @Lilfut
12. @Star-Lord
13. @Gene
15. @Kikwi-Kiwi
16. @Cpt.
19. @0ShadowStories
20. @Brawler610
21. @King Donkey Kong
22. @Yetiplays
23. @SmashBroski
24. @NonSpecificGuy
25. @BandanaWaddleDee
26. @HotNTasty
27. @NATGamer
28. @SmashingObjection
29. @Ffamran
30. @Ben Holt
31. @Ultinarok
32. @wizardto1
33. @Skyward
34. @GunGunW
35. @SpeedBoost
36. @zwalk2
37. @Troubleman
38. @the8thark
39. @S-roy
40. @Tino
41. @Sahfarry
42. @LEGOfan12
43. @MagnesD3
44. @Bighands-Senpai
45. @Deathlightning21
46. @ SmashChu SmashChu
47. @Twin Shot
48. @DeiSakuChris
50. @ Lucimar Lucimar
52. @SneakyLink
53. @KVLTofMetal
54. @TunaAndBacon
55. @MandoBardanJusik
56. @Amarok
57. @CroonerMike
58. @Agro_98
59. @BravadoMan_13
60. @ferioku
61. @cool mario bros
62. @Sakuraichu
63. @SirroMinus1
64. @rsr2
65. @ZaneHitsurugi
66. @EndlessChrom
67. @Aenglaan
68. @FreddyOnDrugs
69. @Swift Fox
70. @Yitsul
71. @Enrel
72. @Wintropy
73. @AscWolf
74. @BluePikmin11
75. @TheGreatBrawler
76. @KoM
77. @Diddy Kong
78. @LoveGame
79. @shane3x
80. @WolfieXVII
81. @MeleeMario64
82. @TheSmasher916
83. @MacSmitty
84. @DougX
85. @Pazzo
86. @Protom
87. @Darky-Sama
88. @TheAnvil
89. @KCJ506
90. @BoN~
91. @the101
92. @Zeriora
93. @TheVillainous
94. @Bowserlick
95. @Conn1496
96. @the smash nerd
97. @Codex9
98. @AlGeorgeRomo
99. @Freduardo
100. @Oracle_Summon
101. @Gatlin
102. @KumaOso
103. @BSP
104. @DarkLouis331
105. @GTA_Hater_331
107. @Conviction
108. @RedGamer
109. @Seagull Joe
110. @bombers14
111. @tekkie
113. @GoldenYuiitusin
114. @3Bismyname
115. @shinpichu
116. @Sunnysunny
117. @SmashShadow
118. @Ridley_Prime
119. @MetriZt
120. @Reyson
121. @Qlaw
122. @Ussi
123. @jigglover
124. @GetBentSaggy
125. @Zuby
126. @Airrider
127. @Arcadenik
128. @LunchPolice
129. @OmegaRS
130. @chriscapnz
131. @Swampasaur
132. @FalKoopa
133. @ Shorts
134. @x kharmah x
135. @Carlo_H.Luz
136. @yullow321
137. @MorbidAltruism
138. @mimgrim
139. @HarryTheChin
140. @UberMadman
141. @ Opossum Opossum
142. @LaniusShrike
143. @Ryan.
144. @Connery
145. @serazac25
146. @SmasherP82
147. @Wariofan1
148. @NJ_Gamer
149. @Guybrush20X6
150. @MSmariosonic
151. @Darkfur
152. @EddyBearr
153. @theredpikachu
154. @TumblrFamous
155. @grizby2
156. @MylesMad
157. @ T✪NY
158. @lonekonwolf
160. @Rouge
161. @PigmaskColonel
162. @Louie G.
163. @Man Li Gi
164. @Thekewlusername
165. @Sonicguy726
166. @XStarWarriorX
167. @Zuba Oki
168. @SerPete
169. @AgatioGanon
170. @SuperSmashBrother
171. @Pacack
172. @guedes the brawler
173. @Trigger123
174. @Kuragari
175. @R_Trigger
176. @KingChael
177. @SenseiJosh
178. @Waluridleykryrool
179. @YT123
180. @Saixthewerewolf
181. @Kycse
182. @Awaji66
183. @Aurora Jenny
184. @Aninymouse
185. @Johnny Wellens
186. @arcticfox8
187. @BladeOFLucas
188. @ Kind Dedede
189. @EbonyRubberWolf
190. @Kermit the Ninja
191. @majora_787
192. @Ultima777
193. @ShichibukaiJimbe
195. @SpaceJell0
196. @VioletSmashfan
197. @TeenGirlSquad
198. @Young Marth
199. @smashingDoug
200. @insomniac19
201. @TheCJBrine
202. @JohannFKNFaust
203. @LonelyJaguar
204. @Ryu Myuutsu
205. @Chalphy
206. @Kinglypuff
208. @TheSkuxxedOne
209. @Walgen
210. @zombieRabbidz
211. @Wyntir
212. @WarioJim
213. @criticalhit1992
214. @SvartWolf
215. @Sonic Poke
217. @Foxy Alopex
218. @europeanguy
219. @Katty Shepherd
220. @Prince17
221. @Hexaped
222. @ThePsychoWolf
223. @HeavyLobster
224. @ PSIBoy PSIBoy
225. @_Sheik
227. @mynameisv
228. @HylianHeroBigBoss
229. @JFM2796
230. @CaptainAmerica
231. @This is a Sentence
232. @BindingBlade
233. @Tonydrake
234. @CrusherMania1592
236. @Rhus
237. @Hydde
238. @Captain Zack
239. @Booster
240. @LIQUIDFGC
241. @I_DON'T_KNOW_YOU!
242. @Spinosaurus
243. @T-Hell
244. @Rymi
245. @J04KlM
246. @GalacticPetey
247. @XenoBrawler610
248. @EmeraldDragonair
249. @SimonBarSinister
250. @ToonAdri
251. @SmasherP83
252. @Skyfox2000
253. @FalconBrofist
254. @UberPyro64
255. @Zango
256. @King Sonnn DeDeDoo
257. @Plain Yogurt
258. @Reserved
259. @DecaHibiki
260. @Reila
261. @Zynux
262. @TheSarcasticGuy
263. @strawhatninja
264. @kylexv
265. @CaptainCrisb
266. @Zipzo
267. @SchAlternate
268. @Trekkerjoe
269. @Banjo-Kazooie
270. @Redcard
271. @FlynnCL
272. @SmasherWolf
273. @ •Col•
274. @106Ghost
275. @Lady Byakugan
276. @Blue Ninjakoopa
277. @mini paincakes
278. @Mighty_Guy100
279. @Poopmin
280. @BKupa666
281. @Hot Uncle Sparky
282. @N3ON
283. @Lizardon
284. @Chase
285. @LancerStaff
286. @Flister
287. @Roy-Kun
288. @CardStealer1
289. @Komenja
290. @MasterWarlord
291. @Hokori
292. @Marthmario
293. @Steelia
294. @InfinityCollision
295. @BlueberrySyrup
296. @Davidius
297. @Jallis370
298. @mygamecube
299. @PhantomShab
300. @yoshi8984
301. @AidanTheGreat
302. @Rabbattack
303. @GhidorahTheKing
304. @ADAPT Chance
305. @ChronoBound
306. @Rie Sonomura
307. @Putuk
308. @ErenJager
309. @Dinoman96
310. @LunarWingCloud
311. @Turokman5896
312. @StormC
313. @Grovbi
314. @Geoffrey Druyts
315. @Wolfiv
316. @LordFluffy
317. @3D Dillon
319. @Khao
320. @Spirst
321. @Frostwraith
323. @Princess Toady
324. @Tattles
325. @False Sense
326. @Etc_Guy
327. @Naoshi
328. @PKBeam
329. @MegaRobMan
330. @ Ishieymoro
331. @Neverbound
332. @KRDsonic
333. Seagull Man
334. @Goldenadept
335. @Gah777
336. @castorpollux
337. Espy Kasrani
338. @rvkevin
339. the FURnace
341. @Asaph
342. @Gheb_01
343. @Kenrawr
344. @JCav
345. @ArcPoint
346. @Blargy
347. @_Kain_
348. @xzax1337
349. @Sesshomuronay
350. @audauro
351. @Dark 3nergy
352. @.joel
353. @Eon the Wolf
354. @Vrael
355. @JigglyZelda003
356. @AtotheZ
357. @tedeth
358. @Yoshara
359. @pulse131
360. @Auspher
361. @LiL.Will
362. @Yink
363. @Dv8tor
364. @Xsyven
365. @John102
366. @Arrows
367. @SelfPossessed
368. @Destrawr
369. @Mikeomak
370. @Sinz
371. @Sumer
372. @Meta_Ridley89
373. @Palpi
374. @Today
375. @DarkLouis331
376. @PhantomX
377. @Xyro77
379. @Anonano
381. @Gadiel_VaStar
382. @isaccard
383. @Roxas1988
384. @Fizzle_Boy
385. @Jenkins
386. @Zen127
387. @Dekar173
388. @Forever Zero
389. @choknater
390. @Fogo
391. @Vetona the Zero
392. @perfectedidiot2
393. @Mr.Freeman
394. @goodkid
395. @lil cj
396. @Ajna
397. @NinjaLink
398. @Peppers
399. @Gates
400. @Arty
401. Lucas Perfected
402. @HakujouOokami
403. @Hylian
404. @ChiboSempai
405. @Smoom
406. @orange/xd
407. @Africa
408. @Keitaro
409. @MetalMusicMan
410. @Gindler
411. @iFudge
412. @iGLOW
413. @JJ Wolf
414. @§witch
415. @Albert.
416. bionic Sonic
417. @WhatIsRaizen?
418. @larry1204
419. @SSSnake
420. @Dajayman
421. @Safe_Kid
422. @Commander_Beef
423. @MetalGuitaristX
424. @WomboWolf
425. @Reim
426. @solecalibur
427. @Flashing
428. @Affinity
429. @Matador
430. @Praxis
431. @ElPadrino
432. @Chuee
433. @Cherry64
434. @Kofu
435. @o-Serin-o
436. @Laem
437. @PMC66
438. @SuperLink9
439. @SiegK
440. @SG9000
441. @Rizen
443.Baldeonix
444.Ken Draken
445.ItsJayzhor
446.thaCASHdude
447.Lagarto Ch
448.Ninjawolf .Gaming
449.Grovy el Poeta
450.Saul Cubillo
451.TheSonicmariolink
452.VestedUTuber
453.Laggalot101
454.1hs444
455.RascalTC
456.MaliciousGravy
457.Akumaten Juugou
458.kaihedgie
459.MrGusti649
460.KBro1
461.FatManandPop
462.Ka'nisha Freeman
463.zach cothron
464.Hyperdrake3
465.Alberto Maldonado
466.TheSCP096
467.beamyappleV2
468.ProjectAngelLuna
469.Irving Garduno
470.Dominick Wheeler
471.Aegis Mora
472.Superstarboo64
473.edlu88
474.Bronzwiggle
475.Divadreamergirl
476.we'll bang okay
477.Cave Johnson Prime
478.The Snover
479.CatsLeMatt
480.Dominick Wheeler
481.Luke Liu
482.Sapphire Sonic
483.rdt316
484.ItsJayzhor
485.Sammy Kabar
486.Alukardo11
487.gamerprince1999
488.Caine Ojeda
489.iZephiirES
490.Are72
491.umidontno040394
492.GamerfighterX998
493.MrGameFan
494.powerage98
495.Dalton Jenkins
496.Xane Myers
497.ZeroKaiser
498.CrazyAboutGaming
499.Furryish
500.Sean O'R
501.Kazuraba Sketchboy
502.NerdThomas
503.Houjuu Nue
504.Perfect Dark
505.Mr. Pooka
506.Ichigo Kurosaki
507.nicebigboo
508. @TehEpicRyuga
509. @Arc Skypaw
510. @AEM
511. @Josiah Virgil
512. @DaRedMage
Wow. You kinda scared me for a minute there.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787

3. @Xzsmmc
5. @Critzilean
6. @ProjectAngel
7. @CamZilla94
8. @eltacoenojado
9. @sboles
10. @Lilfut
12. @Star-Lord
13. @Gene
15. @Kikwi-Kiwi
16. @Cpt.
19. @0ShadowStories
20. @Brawler610
21. @King Donkey Kong
22. @Yetiplays
23. @SmashBroski
24. @NonSpecificGuy
25. @BandanaWaddleDee
26. @HotNTasty
27. @NATGamer
28. @SmashingObjection
29. @Ffamran
30. @Ben Holt
31. @Ultinarok
32. @wizardto1
33. @Skyward
34. @GunGunW
35. @SpeedBoost
36. @zwalk2
37. @Troubleman
38. @the8thark
39. @S-roy
40. @Tino
41. @Sahfarry
42. @LEGOfan12
43. @MagnesD3
44. @Bighands-Senpai
45. @Deathlightning21
46. @ SmashChu SmashChu
47. @Twin Shot
48. @DeiSakuChris
50. @ Lucimar Lucimar
52. @SneakyLink
53. @KVLTofMetal
54. @TunaAndBacon
55. @MandoBardanJusik
56. @Amarok
57. @CroonerMike
58. @Agro_98
59. @BravadoMan_13
60. @ferioku
61. @cool mario bros
62. @Sakuraichu
63. @SirroMinus1
64. @rsr2
65. @ZaneHitsurugi
66. @EndlessChrom
67. @Aenglaan
68. @FreddyOnDrugs
69. @Swift Fox
70. @Yitsul
71. @Enrel
72. @Wintropy
73. @AscWolf
74. @BluePikmin11
75. @TheGreatBrawler
76. @KoM
77. @Diddy Kong
78. @LoveGame
79. @shane3x
80. @WolfieXVII
81. @MeleeMario64
82. @TheSmasher916
83. @MacSmitty
84. @DougX
85. @Pazzo
86. @Protom
87. @Darky-Sama
88. @TheAnvil
89. @KCJ506
90. @BoN~
91. @the101
92. @Zeriora
93. @TheVillainous
94. @Bowserlick
95. @Conn1496
96. @the smash nerd
97. @Codex9
98. @AlGeorgeRomo
99. @Freduardo
100. @Oracle_Summon
101. @Gatlin
102. @KumaOso
103. @BSP
104. @DarkLouis331
105. @GTA_Hater_331
107. @Conviction
108. @RedGamer
109. @Seagull Joe
110. @bombers14
111. @tekkie
113. @GoldenYuiitusin
114. @3Bismyname
115. @shinpichu
116. @Sunnysunny
117. @SmashShadow
118. @Ridley_Prime
119. @MetriZt
120. @Reyson
121. @Qlaw
122. @Ussi
123. @jigglover
124. @GetBentSaggy
125. @Zuby
126. @Airrider
127. @Arcadenik
128. @LunchPolice
129. @OmegaRS
130. @chriscapnz
131. @Swampasaur
132. @FalKoopa
133. @ Shorts
134. @x kharmah x
135. @Carlo_H.Luz
136. @yullow321
137. @MorbidAltruism
138. @mimgrim
139. @HarryTheChin
140. @UberMadman
141. @ Opossum Opossum
142. @LaniusShrike
143. @Ryan.
144. @Connery
145. @serazac25
146. @SmasherP82
147. @Wariofan1
148. @NJ_Gamer
149. @Guybrush20X6
150. @MSmariosonic
151. @Darkfur
152. @EddyBearr
153. @theredpikachu
154. @TumblrFamous
155. @grizby2
156. @MylesMad
157. @ T✪NY
158. @lonekonwolf
160. @Rouge
161. @PigmaskColonel
162. @Louie G.
163. @Man Li Gi
164. @Thekewlusername
165. @Sonicguy726
166. @XStarWarriorX
167. @Zuba Oki
168. @SerPete
169. @AgatioGanon
170. @SuperSmashBrother
171. @Pacack
172. @guedes the brawler
173. @Trigger123
174. @Kuragari
175. @R_Trigger
176. @KingChael
177. @SenseiJosh
178. @Waluridleykryrool
179. @YT123
180. @Saixthewerewolf
181. @Kycse
182. @Awaji66
183. @Aurora Jenny
184. @Aninymouse
185. @Johnny Wellens
186. @arcticfox8
187. @BladeOFLucas
188. @ Kind Dedede
189. @EbonyRubberWolf
190. @Kermit the Ninja
191. @majora_787
192. @Ultima777
193. @ShichibukaiJimbe
195. @SpaceJell0
196. @VioletSmashfan
197. @TeenGirlSquad
198. @Young Marth
199. @smashingDoug
200. @insomniac19
201. @TheCJBrine
202. @JohannFKNFaust
203. @LonelyJaguar
204. @Ryu Myuutsu
205. @Chalphy
206. @Kinglypuff
208. @TheSkuxxedOne
209. @Walgen
210. @zombieRabbidz
211. @Wyntir
212. @WarioJim
213. @criticalhit1992
214. @SvartWolf
215. @Sonic Poke
217. @Foxy Alopex
218. @europeanguy
219. @Katty Shepherd
220. @Prince17
221. @Hexaped
222. @ThePsychoWolf
223. @HeavyLobster
224. @ PSIBoy PSIBoy
225. @_Sheik
227. @mynameisv
228. @HylianHeroBigBoss
229. @JFM2796
230. @CaptainAmerica
231. @This is a Sentence
232. @BindingBlade
233. @Tonydrake
234. @CrusherMania1592
236. @Rhus
237. @Hydde
238. @Captain Zack
239. @Booster
240. @LIQUIDFGC
241. @I_DON'T_KNOW_YOU!
242. @Spinosaurus
243. @T-Hell
244. @Rymi
245. @J04KlM
246. @GalacticPetey
247. @XenoBrawler610
248. @EmeraldDragonair
249. @SimonBarSinister
250. @ToonAdri
251. @SmasherP83
252. @Skyfox2000
253. @FalconBrofist
254. @UberPyro64
255. @Zango
256. @King Sonnn DeDeDoo
257. @Plain Yogurt
258. @Reserved
259. @DecaHibiki
260. @Reila
261. @Zynux
262. @TheSarcasticGuy
263. @strawhatninja
264. @kylexv
265. @CaptainCrisb
266. @Zipzo
267. @SchAlternate
268. @Trekkerjoe
269. @Banjo-Kazooie
270. @Redcard
271. @FlynnCL
272. @SmasherWolf
273. @ •Col•
274. @106Ghost
275. @Lady Byakugan
276. @Blue Ninjakoopa
277. @mini paincakes
278. @Mighty_Guy100
279. @Poopmin
280. @BKupa666
281. @Hot Uncle Sparky
282. @N3ON
283. @Lizardon
284. @Chase
285. @LancerStaff
286. @Flister
287. @Roy-Kun
288. @CardStealer1
289. @Komenja
290. @MasterWarlord
291. @Hokori
292. @Marthmario
293. @Steelia
294. @InfinityCollision
295. @BlueberrySyrup
296. @Davidius
297. @Jallis370
298. @mygamecube
299. @PhantomShab
300. @yoshi8984
301. @AidanTheGreat
302. @Rabbattack
303. @GhidorahTheKing
304. @ADAPT Chance
305. @ChronoBound
306. @Rie Sonomura
307. @Putuk
308. @ErenJager
309. @Dinoman96
310. @LunarWingCloud
311. @Turokman5896
312. @StormC
313. @Grovbi
314. @Geoffrey Druyts
315. @Wolfiv
316. @LordFluffy
317. @3D Dillon
319. @Khao
320. @Spirst
321. @Frostwraith
323. @Princess Toady
324. @Tattles
325. @False Sense
326. @Etc_Guy
327. @Naoshi
328. @PKBeam
329. @MegaRobMan
330. @ Ishieymoro
331. @Neverbound
332. @KRDsonic
333. Seagull Man
334. @Goldenadept
335. @Gah777
336. @castorpollux
337. Espy Kasrani
338. @rvkevin
339. the FURnace
341. @Asaph
342. @Gheb_01
343. @Kenrawr
344. @JCav
345. @ArcPoint
346. @Blargy
347. @_Kain_
348. @xzax1337
349. @Sesshomuronay
350. @audauro
351. @Dark 3nergy
352. @.joel
353. @Eon the Wolf
354. @Vrael
355. @JigglyZelda003
356. @AtotheZ
357. @tedeth
358. @Yoshara
359. @pulse131
360. @Auspher
361. @LiL.Will
362. @Yink
363. @Dv8tor
364. @Xsyven
365. @John102
366. @Arrows
367. @SelfPossessed
368. @Destrawr
369. @Mikeomak
370. @Sinz
371. @Sumer
372. @Meta_Ridley89
373. @Palpi
374. @Today
375. @DarkLouis331
376. @PhantomX
377. @Xyro77
379. @Anonano
381. @Gadiel_VaStar
382. @isaccard
383. @Roxas1988
384. @Fizzle_Boy
385. @Jenkins
386. @Zen127
387. @Dekar173
388. @Forever Zero
389. @choknater
390. @Fogo
391. @Vetona the Zero
392. @perfectedidiot2
393. @Mr.Freeman
394. @goodkid
395. @lil cj
396. @Ajna
397. @NinjaLink
398. @Peppers
399. @Gates
400. @Arty
401. Lucas Perfected
402. @HakujouOokami
403. @Hylian
404. @ChiboSempai
405. @Smoom
406. @orange/xd
407. @Africa
408. @Keitaro
409. @MetalMusicMan
410. @Gindler
411. @iFudge
412. @iGLOW
413. @JJ Wolf
414. @§witch
415. @Albert.
416. bionic Sonic
417. @WhatIsRaizen?
418. @larry1204
419. @SSSnake
420. @Dajayman
421. @Safe_Kid
422. @Commander_Beef
423. @MetalGuitaristX
424. @WomboWolf
425. @Reim
426. @solecalibur
427. @Flashing
428. @Affinity
429. @Matador
430. @Praxis
431. @ElPadrino
432. @Chuee
433. @Cherry64
434. @Kofu
435. @o-Serin-o
436. @Laem
437. @PMC66
438. @SuperLink9
439. @SiegK
440. @SG9000
441. @Rizen
443.Baldeonix
444.Ken Draken
445.ItsJayzhor
446.thaCASHdude
447.Lagarto Ch
448.Ninjawolf .Gaming
449.Grovy el Poeta
450.Saul Cubillo
451.TheSonicmariolink
452.VestedUTuber
453.Laggalot101
454.1hs444
455.RascalTC
456.MaliciousGravy
457.Akumaten Juugou
458.kaihedgie
459.MrGusti649
460.KBro1
461.FatManandPop
462.Ka'nisha Freeman
463.zach cothron
464.Hyperdrake3
465.Alberto Maldonado
466.TheSCP096
467.beamyappleV2
468.ProjectAngelLuna
469.Irving Garduno
470.Dominick Wheeler
471.Aegis Mora
472.Superstarboo64
473.edlu88
474.Bronzwiggle
475.Divadreamergirl
476.we'll bang okay
477.Cave Johnson Prime
478.The Snover
479.CatsLeMatt
480.Dominick Wheeler
481.Luke Liu
482.Sapphire Sonic
483.rdt316
484.ItsJayzhor
485.Sammy Kabar
486.Alukardo11
487.gamerprince1999
488.Caine Ojeda
489.iZephiirES
490.Are72
491.umidontno040394
492.GamerfighterX998
493.MrGameFan
494.powerage98
495.Dalton Jenkins
496.Xane Myers
497.ZeroKaiser
498.CrazyAboutGaming
499.Furryish
500.Sean O'R
501.Kazuraba Sketchboy
502.NerdThomas
503.Houjuu Nue
504.Perfect Dark
505.Mr. Pooka
506.Ichigo Kurosaki
507.nicebigboo
508. @TehEpicRyuga
509. @Arc Skypaw
510. @AEM
511. @Josiah Virgil
512. @DaRedMage
I'd like to give my support for Wolf, and Lucas, but right now my primary focus is Ice Climbers. Good luck though.

*Loads cannon with money and aims at Mewtwo's dressing room door.*
That's one way of doing it...

I'm going to (try) to make an ICies drawing. I'm not sure if I should base it off of the Brawl artwork, their trophy in this game, or something like a victory high-five or with their hammers crossed in their side taunt animation. Any ideas or thoughts please tell me, and I'll try to have something done by their anniversary! I'll take thoughts until Jan. 25th.

P.S. I forget, is their anniversary the 30th of Jan. or 31st? Also, please tell me how I can upload a picture onto Smashboards to post it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sm4sher69

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-3958-0591
I'd like to give my support for Wolf, and Lucas, but right now my primary focus is Ice Climbers. Good luck though.

That's one way of doing it...

I'm going to (try) to make an ICies drawing. I'm not sure if I should base it off of the Brawl artwork, their trophy in this game, or something like a victory high-five or with their hammers crossed in their side taunt animation. Any ideas or thoughts please tell me, and I'll try to have something done by their anniversary! I'll take thoughts until Jan. 25th.

P.S. I forget, is their anniversary the 30th of Jan. or 31st? Also, please tell me how I can upload a picture onto Smashboards to post it. Thanks!
Their anniversary is the 30th. As far as I know you can only post pics if you upload it somewhere else and add the link of the pic in the "image" icon at toolbar when you write a reply.
Good luck on your drawing.

Naglfarii

Smash Journeyman
According to Sakurai, they couldn't get them to work on the 3DS, and because they had no upcoming games and were irrelevant, the cut was an easy decision to make.
But still the primary reason is they didn't work on 3ds. Yeah i guess if link didn't work they'd have retooled him and done whatever it takes but you can't be like well all these other irrelevant characters made it in! Like yah they did but they work

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Their anniversary is the 30th. As far as I know you can only post pics if you upload it somewhere else and add the link of the pic in the "image" icon at toolbar when you write a reply.
Good luck on your drawing.
Do you have a suggestion for me?

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
Okay I have a post on the first page of this thread that says otherwise but I love the Ice Climbers and their absence is honestly the biggest thing I have wrong with Smash 4. I miss them so much and somehow the game feels incomplete without them.

The only thing that has me worried about their potential DLC return is the parity thing. For the most part I think roster parity is a good idea, but when it prevents characters from being in the game at all just because one system can't handle it, it should be disregarded.

Let us pray that Sakurai decides that having them in the Wii U version rather than neither is the best option.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should draw? Right now, due to one of my friends, I'm going to be basing it off of their trophy in this game. Anyone else have a suggestion?

Choices:
1. Based off of Brawl artwork
2. Based off of their trophy in SSB4
3. A victory high-five, their side taunt with hammers crossed, or any other pose you'd like to see them in.

Sm4sher69

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-3958-0591
Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should draw? Right now, due to one of my friends, I'm going to be basing it off of their trophy in this game. Anyone else have a suggestion?

Choices:
3. A victory high-five, their side taunt with hammers crossed, or any other pose you'd like to see them in.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
2 votes for a picture based off of their trophy in this game. Voting ends 1/25/15. Choices:

1. Based off of Brawl artwork.
2. Based off of SSB4 trophy.
3. Anything else you would like to see. Victory high five, side taunt with hammers crossed, etc.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero

Choices:
Anything as long as we get to see the little devils :3

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Anything as long as we get to see the little devils :3
It should be done by the 30th, but I still don't completely know how I'm going to upload it onto Smash Boards. I'll do my best though. By the end of today voting will be done. I've 2 votes for a picture based on their trophy in this game, once again the choices are:

1. Based off of Brawl artwork (0 votes)
2. Based off of their trophy in SSB4 (2 votes)
3. Victory high-five, or anything else you'd like to see. (0 votes)

Although the voting wasn't really a success, I'm still happy to be doing this. If you want to see anything else, submit your vote before time runs out.

Top Bottom