• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breaking the A.I. with C4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacht

Smash Rookie
Title of the bug: Breaking the A.I. with c4
Version found in: 3.6 beta
Hardware you are running: Wii
Loading Method: Hackless

Details: I was doing a bit of practice with Snake against level 9 randoms, usually planting c4 on them on way or another to set up a star KO. I didnt notice anything strange when the c4 was stuck on them, they attacked like normal and only dodge when i blew it up if they werent in hitstun, then comes Luigi. The moment a c4 gets stuck on him, he dodges non stop, and i mean NON STOP, until it goes off. Ive restarted the match, did it again, and he goes back to dodging. I tried it with several other characters, wario, mario, wolf, and they still attack like they normally would, Fox on the other hand, side steps until he's in Up-smash or in range for reflector to hit.
I should also mention these are lv 9 bots.

Nacht

Smash Rookie
Ah, its a tad frustrating considering I dont have a way to practice against other players atm, but eh, could be worse. Snake could be my main instead of Ganondorf haha X)

Ig its a bit funny to see luigi do enough suicide laps to make an Olympic runner jealous

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom