• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: Kings of Roquetia - August 15th, 2013 - Sant Climent, Barcelona, Spain

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Intro:
After a huge letdown with Dreamhack we are going for something smaller this time. We'll host a tourney at small LAN party in a city near Barcelona. The LAN party has other tournaments such as LoL and SF4 and great Internet connection so there will be a stream. The event is 100% confirmed.

Date and place
The lan party takes place from 15th to 18th augoust in a small town near Barcelona. We'll have our usual TVs for freeplays (we have about 12) for the whole time. The tournament itself will happen on Saturday and Sunday leaving some side events for the first two days. You can sleep at the venue. There are showers available at certains times of the day. Here is the website but the English translation is done with google lolz.

Fees:
5 euros for singles
6 euros for teams (per team)
10 euros venue fee
No side events are scheduled so far.

Rules
Usual stuff.
5 starters with Stadium and Castle siege as counterpicks.
35 ledge grab limit.
Double MK is banned.
Rest is pretty much the usual.

The full schedule is still in the making as well as the how to get here. Will post them soon.

Interested list:
*= confirmed
Marcbri*
Lionman
Raw
Grew
Talvi*
Borja
Pelotaz0
Joseluisadfg
Fonso
Joan
Kiro
Pocafeiner*
Death_Alex
Peak
Oveie
Uranus
Morgenrote
Cp2
Rydle*
White*
Veyron*
Madnesspaco
Miyu
UriMcFly*
Slyon
Pablo
Nau
Ike
Miquel
nat

I know this was quite of a late announcement but I really didn't want to post anything before having it 100% confirmed, you know, trying not to let people down again ._.
Payment of the venue fee must be done beforehand but I guess I could do it for foreigners if you are confirmed.
I'll try to complete the post a bit more in the future, just putting it fast now.

Top Bottom