• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Full PAC List (Menu2 Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Hey Alex I've got a question. Where would I find the texture that applys to a character when one would break the metal box? I have no idea where it would be. Also, the Emerald Textures I need because I'd like to make a "silent" metal mario texture. maybe even change the hue to make it gold or ruby ;)

Hoden

Smash Rookie
can anyone help me?
I want to edit the sc_selmap_en.pac file whats the save folder of my SD Card?

SD:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\menu2\?????\sc_selmap_en.pac

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Any chance we can get the Fitxxx.pac included as well? You've got all the numbered ones, but not the regular .pac file, which is needed for the (Now released) Project SA.

KodaichiZero

Smash Rookie
Here are the .pac's for the effects:
Effects
Thank you. The effect textures are really hard to find, since most people just care about the character. I was beginning to think I'd have to rip them myself!

Ace1000

Smash Rookie
I made a Zelda and Shiek texture but when I press Down B as either it switches back to their normal color

Tiberious

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone been able to get the models out of ZakoBoy, ZakoGirl and ZakoChild yet? I have ZakoBall, but need the other 3.

ASH 3D Model Extractor chokes on them, as does Pharrox's AiS 1.1.3.

I'm after their model data in a T-pose.

Tiberious

Smash Journeyman
See. Arr. Ay. Ess. Aych. I've tried every known app on those four. Only ZakoBall (Green Alloy) converts.

ASH 3ME uses William's converter, it seems. At least Pharrox's AiS 1.1.3 writes an error log so that he knows where it died.

My guess is that the problem polygons are in the cage-like adominal section that holds the purple 'core' (from the Blue Alloy trophy). Since ZakoBall doesn't have that part to him, he converts.

Problem is, I don't know how to either hack the files to skip that section or turn the offending polygons into a type that will convert (which I can just remove later; they're not what I'm looking for).

Suic

Smash Cadet
my "lz77ex.exe" makes a ".pcs.out" file when i drop ".pcs" onto it instead of a ".pac"
What am i doing wrong here?

@symphonicSage12: wow now I feel really stupid for not just trying that. Thanks so much for answering my question though. I didn't see that information anywhere else in this topic even though I guess it should have been common sense.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
you have to rename it to .pac.

it'll give you a warning, just ignore it.

(psst you could just use BrawlBox to make a pac)

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
Can someone upload the pac files of the tophy ? (not the ATs,just the trophy for model swapping)
And the torrent for stage's pac don't work =(

Giga_Bowser129

Smash Rookie
Is there a program that can convert PAC files into PCS files? I'm using BrawlBox to edit textures of stages and characters and I need that program so that I can make Bowser look like me using BrawlBox, and there's already a "fitBowser00.pac" in my SD Card so I need that program. Please someone help me. Your help is appreciated.

EDIT: Oh and I need the Strap Warning screen PAC file for Brawl so I can make my own, the link didn't work when I clicked it so I need someone who can help me get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom