• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Bowser's castle Project M ver.' gets interrupted by 'Jungle Level' music in Bowser's castle PM3.6b.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltr121312

Smash Rookie
Version: 3.6 beta
Hardware: dolphin emulator 4.0.1
Loading: sd.raw+gecko OS

Details: While playing a normal versus game in the new level (bowser's castle), The music kept getting interrupted by the first part of «Jungle level» (DK music) for like 15 to 20 seconds. it suddenly starts with a loud BZZZT noize and ends it with the same way. I think it happened right after I did marth's final smash, but it continues afterwards, alternating between musics. If this was already found, I'm sorry! I looked for it in the forums.

small bug, nothing big though :)

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
It's a problem on your end. Defragment your card.

Celestis

Smash Ace
Since this is here, is the lack of sound for the thwamps crashing down threw platforms, normal?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Since this is here, is the lack of sound for the thwamps crashing down threw platforms, normal?
Yes. It's been addressed already, but they can't add sound to stages. Manipulating existing sounds depending on the stage (in this case target test) is also something that requires work.

Celestis

Smash Ace
Hmm, well if that's the case I wish they did not make the stage. Only cause if it is not possible, it gives a sense of incomplete.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Sound in stages has been impossible since the beginning of hacking. You're pretty much saying "well **** all the work going into making any stage ever because it wont play a sound byte."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom