• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer Finder!!

Yoshi of Heaven

Smash Rookie
All time main is Yoshi, but Ive been playin bowser since melee and hangin in there, even when fighting foxes and pikachus, all that speed means nothing to a nicely timed head butt to the faaaaaaace O,,..,,O

Im from Daytona/Deland Florida right now and I just got brawl and I circulate it within my anime/gaming club at my college. HIt me up sometime if anyone around wants to Brawl

email: hsien_jo@yahoo.com

D

Deleted member

lol i cant believe i never posted in these threads

Tru= - Dover,Delaware

sefirosu

Smash Rookie
I go by the moniker of Natural20, and am from Mankato Minnesota, in the US. My Bowser is decent, and made a good showing in my first competitive match the night before last.

chriskikz

Smash Cadet
BOZZER is the MAN/MUTANT TURTLE hes my main and I love to use him........falco is my high tier and second ..........North Grosvenordale, Connecticut (yes its a real place)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I don't really main Bowser. But he's my favourite char and I play him a lot!
Add me to the list! :O

xGojirax

Smash Rookie
Gojira HAS RETURNED! I Doubt anyone knows me lolz. Is KO even running this thread and adding peeps anymore?

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Gojira HAS RETURNED! I Doubt anyone knows me lolz. Is KO even running this thread and adding peeps anymore?
I've seen your videos on youtube haha, amazing bowser player right here. I'm a scrub but I'll post some videos of my bowser soon anyway.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Yeah, he's pretty much my low tier main of all characters. Use him in low tier tourneys and sandbagging.

KenMeister
Pensacola, Florida

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
Gimpyfish is entering a monthly in my area (gameclucks) for the first time in a while, because he's usually streaming the event.

I should play him in bowser dittos

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Mobile, AL and Pensacola, FL player here. Played Bowser at my last tournament, lost every game but it was hella hype.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I posted here before but that was before I really mained Bowser, so here we go again.
J$ - Fairhope, AL
An unofficial PR list was made for my region a little while ago and I was placed 9th out of 10. Bowser main in the top 10! I'm super hype about this.

ArleX

Smash Cadet
Well, I guest I just saw this even tho I have been around in smash quite some time XD

Name: KaiJú ArleX

Last edited:

Pangwell

Smash Cadet
Name: Pangwell,

Reppin from Ann Arbor, MI, land of scrubby Falcos, Sheiks, KJH and Duck. About to be wrecked by the local scene. Wish me luck.

Synnett

Alligator Lord
Hey I never posted here.

Awkward Bowser main, living in Montreal, Qc, Canada. I've met Kage and Saus here.

Top Bottom